List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 06:05AM, Views: 2254100, Replies: 55500
    « 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 » »| page:
    #38951   2012/10/04 07:03PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Stemp

I don't thnk it's been said but CL could just have ovarian cancer or something--she might not turn bad or be conning at all. OC can present some of the same symptoms you feel during pregnancy--not sure abt the test tho--but it could mean she will die, and Adam will be resentful and dark again bc his mom and wife both die of that dreadful disease. I'm not sure why they allowed her to be in the opening if that's the case, but could be to throw us off. lol

#38952   2012/10/04 07:11PM
    canada gal

Quote Stemp: I don't thnk it's been said but CL could just have ovarian cancer or something--she might not turn bad or be conning at all. OC can present some of the same symptoms you feel during pregnancy--not sure abt the test tho--but it could mean she will die, and Adam will be resentful and dark again bc his mom and wife both die of that dreadful disease. I'm not sure why they allowed her to be in the opening if that's the case, but could be to throw us off. lol

That would definitely turn Adam to the dark side, but it such a depressing s/l. I don't know if I could watch that.

#38953   2012/10/04 07:25PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote KITTYKAT01: CAST-YOUR--VOTE #43

REMINDER TO MAIL IN YOUR VOTE FOR BEST ACTOR, ACTRESS, & COUPLE. MAIL TO:

CBS READERS' POLL
    c/o SOAPS IN DEPTH
    270 SYLVAN AVE.
    ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ 07632

CUT-OFF DATE IS THURS. 10-11.

DON'T FORGET THE PULSE POLL. FRI.-MON.
    tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse

Yes please get your vote in, even though Shadam hasn't been in the same room over the past few weeks, they still rated #2, great job Shadam fans keep up the good work! Also, Chadam fans are getting nervous and so I am sure they will be campaigning for their couple, therefore, we need to keep the Shadam love alive on Twitter-tweet CBS, Sony, JG, we can't give up, things are looking much better than a few months ago!

#38954   2012/10/05 04:13AM
    beachmomluvr

Good morning Shadam fans, almost the weekend! Missing Adam but definitely not missing the rapist grifter!

#38955   2012/10/05 05:01AM
    canada gal

TGIF.
    We will see some new writing as early as Monday as the writers are traditioning their stuff into Y&R. Cannot wait.

I wonder if Sharon gets injured when the ranch burns down and if that has anything to do with Adam turning dark?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/05 05:02AM
    #38956   2012/10/05 06:13AM
    Doerr

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: It has to be Adam because there are no new hires on Y&R.

There was supposed to be some guy hired that was supposed to work for Victor. I think the spoiler said he works for Victor or does he?

Jackie,the actor that was hired is a recuring character. He was the bald man in L.A. who was one of the dock workers. You couldn't tell if he was a good guy or bad guy. I thought he might be the one that burns down the Ranch to get even w/ Victor. Anyway, JG made it clear that Sharon's "rescurer" would be a former love. I'm almost sure it will be Adam; but still a little worried it could be Nick.

How can it be Nick? Today he was caressing Avery's hands. Right after the hand touching, he suggested that they continue elsewhere.

Really? Here we go again! I guess there will be another Avery/Nick/Phyllis triangle.

I actually like Nick with Avery. More than likely, Nick and Phyllis are done considering JG spoiled that Phyllis will get a hand up from Jack. I have no idea where things are going with Ronan but since I don't think JB signed a long-term contract, I don't think Phonan will last all that long. Phonan, in my opinion, was just a setup to end Phick. MAB may have wanted to create a triangle between Phyllis/Ronan/Nick but I don't think the new writers will go down that road.

Either way, though, if there is a triangle/quad/whatever between Phyllis/Ronan/Jack/Nick/Avery then that should bode well for Nick not being the guy who is there for Sharon. All signs seem to indicate that it won't be Nick considering his budding relationship with Avery and Sharon, possibly, burning down the Ranch and bankrupting NE. That said, I am not counting my chickens before their hatched. I'm hopeful but I also realize anything can happen. All in all, I just want to see Sharon get better and stronger and for Adam to get his swag back and send giggles packing.

#38957   2012/10/05 06:23AM
    Doerr

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Stemp: I don't thnk it's been said but CL could just have ovarian cancer or something--she might not turn bad or be conning at all. OC can present some of the same symptoms you feel during pregnancy--not sure abt the test tho--but it could mean she will die, and Adam will be resentful and dark again bc his mom and wife both die of that dreadful disease. I'm not sure why they allowed her to be in the opening if that's the case, but could be to throw us off. lol

That would definitely turn Adam to the dark side, but it such a depressing s/l. I don't know if I could watch that.

Canada gal, I agree. I understand the desire to bring awareness and publicity to a disease so people can understand it and get tested. However, I always find such stories extremely depressing and not entertaining at all. I watch soaps because I want to escape not because I want to be slapped by reality some more. I don't know what the answer is, if there even is one, but I really don't want to see a death caused by cancer. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure both actors would knock it out of the park. It's just that it would be incredibly depressing.

That said, Stemp, you could be right. It would be a catalyst for Adam to go dark and I could see him getting angry at Victor and the rest of the Newmans as they never accepted her.

Personally, I really don't want to see Adam all upset over this chick he barely knew. He hasn't even known her for a year. Honestly, we, the viewers, don't really even know her. She's a complete question mark for us because she's been shown as having two completely different sides. Who knows what the real Chelsea looks like.

#38958   2012/10/05 07:42AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All. Waiting rather impatiently for next Friday. Cant wait to see how things are going to go.

#38959   2012/10/05 09:37AM
    canada gal

Quote Doerr:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Jackie10:

There was supposed to be some guy hired that was supposed to work for Victor. I think the spoiler said he works for Victor or does he?

Jackie,the actor that was hired is a recuring character. He was the bald man in L.A. who was one of the dock workers. You couldn't tell if he was a good guy or bad guy. I thought he might be the one that burns down the Ranch to get even w/ Victor. Anyway, JG made it clear that Sharon's "rescurer" would be a former love. I'm almost sure it will be Adam; but still a little worried it could be Nick.

How can it be Nick? Today he was caressing Avery's hands. Right after the hand touching, he suggested that they continue elsewhere.

Really? Here we go again! I guess there will be another Avery/Nick/Phyllis triangle.

I actually like Nick with Avery. More than likely, Nick and Phyllis are done considering JG spoiled that Phyllis will get a hand up from Jack. I have no idea where things are going with Ronan but since I don't think JB signed a long-term contract, I don't think Phonan will last all that long. Phonan, in my opinion, was just a setup to end Phick. MAB may have wanted to create a triangle between Phyllis/Ronan/Nick but I don't think the new writers will go down that road.

Either way, though, if there is a triangle/quad/whatever between Phyllis/Ronan/Jack/Nick/Avery then that should bode well for Nick not being the guy who is there for Sharon. All signs seem to indicate that it won't be Nick considering his budding relationship with Avery and Sharon, possibly, burning down the Ranch and bankrupting NE. That said, I am not counting my chickens before their hatched. I'm hopeful but I also realize anything can happen. All in all, I just want to see Sharon get better and stronger and for Adam to get his swag back and send giggles packing.

Agreed, Doerr, that's all I want, too. I would love that her relationship with Adam becomes stronger this time around.

I am definitely curious to see how the new writers go about making the character Sharon more contemporary and relevant that reflects today's viewer.

#38960   2012/10/05 09:42AM
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Jackie10:

I did too. And what better way to take a stab at Phyllis than to be with Avery.

« 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list