List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/23 06:53PM, Views: 2482967, Replies: 56481
    « 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 » »| page:
    #38941   2012/10/04 04:03PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

It has to be Adam because there are no new hires on Y&R.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 04:04PM
    #38942   2012/10/04 04:49PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: It has to be Adam because there are no new hires on Y&R.

There was supposed to be some guy hired that was supposed to work for Victor. I think the spoiler said he works for Victor or does he?

#38943   2012/10/04 05:09PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:

There was supposed to be some guy hired that was supposed to work for Victor. I think the spoiler said he works for Victor or does he?

Yes, that was Graham Shiels. He was to be in the scenes with GenV and Victor. So, I guess he is done, unless they bring in the LA connection to Y&R.

#38944   2012/10/04 05:34PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Yes, that was Graham Shiels. He was to be in the scenes with GenV and Victor. So, I guess he is done, unless they bring in the LA connection to Y&R.

Ok good I havent been watching just FF to Sharon and Adam when he is alone or with Sharon.

#38945   2012/10/04 06:35PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote Jackie10:

Jackie,the actor that was hired is a recuring character. He was the bald man in L.A. who was one of the dock workers. You couldn't tell if he was a good guy or bad guy. I thought he might be the one that burns down the Ranch to get even w/ Victor. Anyway, JG made it clear that Sharon's "rescurer" would be a former love. I'm almost sure it will be Adam; but still a little worried it could be Nick.

#38946   2012/10/04 06:46PM
    KITTYKAT01

CAST-YOUR--VOTE #43

REMINDER TO MAIL IN YOUR VOTE FOR BEST ACTOR, ACTRESS, & COUPLE. MAIL TO:

CBS READERS' POLL
    c/o SOAPS IN DEPTH
    270 SYLVAN AVE.
    ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ 07632

CUT-OFF DATE IS THURS. 10-11.

DON'T FORGET THE PULSE POLL. FRI.-MON.
    tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 06:50PM
    #38947   2012/10/04 06:49PM
    canada gal

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Jackie10:

Jackie,the actor that was hired is a recuring character. He was the bald man in L.A. who was one of the dock workers. You couldn't tell if he was a good guy or bad guy. I thought he might be the one that burns down the Ranch to get even w/ Victor. Anyway, JG made it clear that Sharon's "rescurer" would be a former love. I'm almost sure it will be Adam; but still a little worried it could be Nick.

How can it be Nick? Today he was caressing Avery's hands. Right after the hand touching, he suggested that they continue elsewhere.

#38948   2012/10/04 06:54PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Jackie10:

How can it be Nick? Today he was caressing Avery's hands. Right after the hand touching, he suggested that they continue elsewhere.

Really? Here we go again! I guess there will be another Avery/Nick/Phyllis triangle.

#38949   2012/10/04 06:55PM
    canada gal

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Jackie10:

Really? Here we go again! I guess there will be another Avery/Nick/Phyllis triangle.

Don't forget Ronan

#38950   2012/10/04 06:59PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Jackie10:

Don't forget Ronan

Correction. Avery/Nick/Phyllis/Ronan quad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/04 07:01PM
    « 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list