List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 02:54PM, Views: 2481544, Replies: 56476
    « 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 » »| page:
    #38931   2012/10/04 10:55AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Doerr

Quote GuiltyPleasure1:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Doerr:
    Quote SharpEdges: Hello all! There is no reason to be worried about the new opening which features Chadam. Those were shot months ago before JFP and JG took over. These are not the new teams opening credits they are MAB's and were planned to air with the coinciding of the 10,000 episodes. They are easy to edit by simply removing out the character/actor as they are cut. It's widely known that JFP is big on opening credits and upgrading sets and lighting. Most likely these current openings will not stay.

Furthermore, and to what end this will play a part in Chadam is not known yet, but recent spoilers say that Adam and Chelsea receive devastating news. There is only one thing that would devastate them and that would be the loss of their baby.

I do believe that under the current regime, Chadam is not in the long range plans.

I am actually really confused by all the spoilers. While I agree that the devestating news is more than likely that they lost their baby, I am unsure how this will make Adam "go dark." Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that a miscarriage is difficult and devestating but I don't see why it would make Adam go dark. Depressed? Yes, but, he'd have no reason to give up on trying to be a good man. If giggles lost her baby through no fault of anyone else, then, you'd think they'd just try again when she was ready.

The only vague sense I can make out of it is that Adam and giggles also learn that she can't have any more kids. But, this still doesn't explain why he'd go dark. I get that he might feel as though this is karma for all that he did to Ashley and Sharon but it wouldn't make sense for him to turn his back on his redemption. If anything, you'd think it would make him focus more on redemption so that karma won't come back on him again.

I'm really trying to see how we are going to get from point A to point B. Adam needs to get back involved in the big business world. Losing the baby does lend itself to him being a bit freer but it doesn't really open up any avenue for him in the business world. Plus, we still have zero storyline potential for giggles outside of being Adam's wife. I can't see giggles going after Johnny if Adam ends up working with Jack. There is no way Jack would stab his brother in the back by working with Adam while his wife is trying to take custody of Billy and Victoria's child. It wouldn't make sense. It also wouldn't make sense for Adam to cut ties with Victor since, so far, Adam hasn't seemed to care what Victor has done to Sharon or anyone else in the name of business.

Am I the only one who is completely confused? I was hoping that the con and Victor would be tied up together in this because it would open up so many potential storylines. I guess it is still possible. I am thinking that the Porsche is going to be used when Adam is rushing giggles to the hospital over her miscarriage. Seems kind of lame for them to waste time filming a car scene just so they can show them rushing to the ER.

You have brought up some really good points. I agree a miscarriage alone will not turn Adam dark his past would keep that from happening.

It has to be something that pushes him to the brink like a good old fashioned con. Or CL dieing in Adams car and him feeling responsible which could happen. Or her showing the true person she is.

I think Adam returning to his dark side is a result of many issues that affect him. I think Sharon's complete mental breakdown and burning down the Ranch is a major reason cuz he'll blame Victor. A spoiler suggests that Adam and Victor battle again.Maybe Victor has something to do with loosing the baby which will just add to Adam's angst. I do think Chadam are in for big problems cuz Adam is going to feel compelled to help Sharon as she hits rock bottom. How will Chelsea react to loosing the baby plus have to deal with Sharon's situation interfering with her "happy" marriage.

I do agree that Adam will most likely start showing an interest in what is happening to Sharon. Even with Mab's crap, he was one of the few who showed even a slight care that she was becoming unstable. All the others were just worried about NE and gaining power.

My only thing is, I don't want to see Adam act like Nick did when Cassie died. I know Adam has loved Sharon so it's not quite the same but I don't like the idea of Adam abandoning his wife after she loses the baby. I may not like her at all but it wouldn't be the real Adam if he suddenly started focusing on Sharon so soon after losing a baby. Something needs to come up where giggles isn't as pure and innocent as she'd like everyone to believe. Hopefully that is where the new writers are headed. It'll be interesting to see what in the heck the writers have planned for Adam and Sharon.

#38932   2012/10/04 11:24AM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Doerr:
    Quote SharpEdges: Hello all! There is no reason to be worried about the new opening which features Chadam. Those were shot months ago before JFP and JG took over. These are not the new teams opening credits they are MAB's and were planned to air with the coinciding of the 10,000 episodes. They are easy to edit by simply removing out the character/actor as they are cut. It's widely known that JFP is big on opening credits and upgrading sets and lighting. Most likely these current openings will not stay.

Furthermore, and to what end this will play a part in Chadam is not known yet, but recent spoilers say that Adam and Chelsea receive devastating news. There is only one thing that would devastate them and that would be the loss of their baby.

I do believe that under the current regime, Chadam is not in the long range plans.

I am actually really confused by all the spoilers. While I agree that the devestating news is more than likely that they lost their baby, I am unsure how this will make Adam "go dark." Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that a miscarriage is difficult and devestating but I don't see why it would make Adam go dark. Depressed? Yes, but, he'd have no reason to give up on trying to be a good man. If giggles lost her baby through no fault of anyone else, then, you'd think they'd just try again when she was ready.

The only vague sense I can make out of it is that Adam and giggles also learn that she can't have any more kids. But, this still doesn't explain why he'd go dark. I get that he might feel as though this is karma for all that he did to Ashley and Sharon but it wouldn't make sense for him to turn his back on his redemption. If anything, you'd think it would make him focus more on redemption so that karma won't come back on him again.

I'm really trying to see how we are going to get from point A to point B. Adam needs to get back involved in the big business world. Losing the baby does lend itself to him being a bit freer but it doesn't really open up any avenue for him in the business world. Plus, we still have zero storyline potential for giggles outside of being Adam's wife. I can't see giggles going after Johnny if Adam ends up working with Jack. There is no way Jack would stab his brother in the back by working with Adam while his wife is trying to take custody of Billy and Victoria's child. It wouldn't make sense. It also wouldn't make sense for Adam to cut ties with Victor since, so far, Adam hasn't seemed to care what Victor has done to Sharon or anyone else in the name of business.

Am I the only one who is completely confused? I was hoping that the con and Victor would be tied up together in this because it would open up so many potential storylines. I guess it is still possible. I am thinking that the Porsche is going to be used when Adam is rushing giggles to the hospital over her miscarriage. Seems kind of lame for them to waste time filming a car scene just so they can show them rushing to the ER.

You have brought up some really good points. I agree a miscarriage alone will not turn Adam dark his past would keep that from happening.

It has to be something that pushes him to the brink like a good old fashioned con. Or CL dieing in Adams car and him feeling responsible which could happen. Or her showing the true person she is.

I think they find out Chelsea never was pregnant. She's never seen a doctor to confirm a pregnancy. I think Adam will realize she was conning him all along. I think what brings the "real" Adam back is finding out CL really hasn't changed plus the way he's been treated by the Newmans. Adam will NEVER again be evil or go completly dark, or be this sweet, boring version of Adam. He will be more in the gray area.
    Anyway, there will no longer be a baby, thank God!, so that will make it easier for Adam to leave Chelsea & reunite with Sharon. IF Adam IS the one who rescues Sharon; (& we know there's going to be a love story at the center of her recouperation) then Cl will have to be out of the pic.
    I just wish the new sls would start already! I feel like we've been waiting forever!!

#38933   2012/10/04 11:25AM
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr:
    Quote GuiltyPleasure1:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Doerr:

I think Adam returning to his dark side is a result of many issues that affect him. I think Sharon's complete mental breakdown and burning down the Ranch is a major reason cuz he'll blame Victor. A spoiler suggests that Adam and Victor battle again.Maybe Victor has something to do with loosing the baby which will just add to Adam's angst. I do think Chadam are in for big problems cuz Adam is going to feel compelled to help Sharon as she hits rock bottom. How will Chelsea react to loosing the baby plus have to deal with Sharon's situation interfering with her "happy" marriage.

I do agree that Adam will most likely start showing an interest in what is happening to Sharon. Even with Mab's crap, he was one of the few who showed even a slight care that she was becoming unstable. All the others were just worried about NE and gaining power.

My only thing is, I don't want to see Adam act like Nick did when Cassie died. I know Adam has loved Sharon so it's not quite the same but I don't like the idea of Adam abandoning his wife after she loses the baby. I may not like her at all but it wouldn't be the real Adam if he suddenly started focusing on Sharon so soon after losing a baby. Something needs to come up where giggles isn't as pure and innocent as she'd like everyone to believe. Hopefully that is where the new writers are headed. It'll be interesting to see what in the heck the writers have planned for Adam and Sharon.

I agree I dont want them to take Adam any more out of character than they already have. And no way do I want him to be like Little Loser Nicky.

#38934   2012/10/04 11:56AM
    Doerr

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    I think they find out Chelsea never was pregnant. She's never seen a doctor to confirm a pregnancy. I think Adam will realize she was conning him all along. I think what brings the "real" Adam back is finding out CL really hasn't changed plus the way he's been treated by the Newmans. Adam will NEVER again be evil or go completly dark, or be this sweet, boring version of Adam. He will be more in the gray area.
    Anyway, there will no longer be a baby, thank God!, so that will make it easier for Adam to leave Chelsea & reunite with Sharon. IF Adam IS the one who rescues Sharon; (& we know there's going to be a love story at the center of her recouperation) then Cl will have to be out of the pic.
    I just wish the new sls would start already! I feel like we've been waiting forever!!

KittyKat, have you by chance read the Sharon Case interview with Michael Fairman? I ask because they comment on a man being involved with Sharon's rehabilitation storyline and SC being focused on making sure that it is portrayed so that the man is not saving Sharon. In other words, Sharon is fixing herself but in the process of doing that she falls in love with someone who, I am guessing, supports her (not in the doing it for her way but just helping her to believe in herself kind of way). Anyway, that is how it came off to me when I read the interview. Now, ask yourself this, who has been the man who has always told Sharon she can do anything? Conversely, who is the man who always believed he had to "save" Sharon because she couldn't save herself? I can't help but believe that if the writers are going to stay true to history, Sharon's love interest has to be Adam over Nick.

Oh and one other silly thing that probably means nothing but I couldn't help but think about:

Michael:
    But there is a tease out there that there could be a man, or a brand new man, that will help Sharon out of this dark hole she has dug herself into.

SHARON:

You think there is a brand new man?

That was a quote from the interview. I couldn't help but laugh at the use of "brand new man" because in the Josh Griffith interview, he made a point of speaking about how Adam had been trying to be a "new man." Like I said, it means nothing but I couldn't help but laugh at this reappearing "new man" thing.

#38935   2012/10/04 12:28PM
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:

KittyKat, have you by chance read the Sharon Case interview with Michael Fairman? I ask because they comment on a man being involved with Sharon's rehabilitation storyline and SC being focused on making sure that it is portrayed so that the man is not saving Sharon. In other words, Sharon is fixing herself but in the process of doing that she falls in love with someone who, I am guessing, supports her (not in the doing it for her way but just helping her to believe in herself kind of way). Anyway, that is how it came off to me when I read the interview. Now, ask yourself this, who has been the man who has always told Sharon she can do anything? Conversely, who is the man who always believed he had to "save" Sharon because she couldn't save herself? I can't help but believe that if the writers are going to stay true to history, Sharon's love interest has to be Adam over Nick.

Oh and one other silly thing that probably means nothing but I couldn't help but think about:

Michael:
    But there is a tease out there that there could be a man, or a brand new man, that will help Sharon out of this dark hole she has dug herself into.

SHARON:

That was a quote from the interview. I couldn't help but laugh at the use of "brand new man" because in the Josh Griffith interview, he made a point of speaking about how Adam had been trying to be a "new man." Like I said, it means nothing but I couldn't help but laugh at this reappearing "new man" thing.

I agree it sounds like it will be a former love and I hate when she says Shick will be end game and in other interviews she says she loves them both but Adam more. I know that there is no way they will know what the writers will do 20 years from now and who will even be on the soap to be put with who but the need to play all fan bases not just one that has been dead for umpteen years.

#38936   2012/10/04 12:49PM
    bklynlady

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Doerr:

This was confirmed with the new regime that Adam won't be cartoon evil. So should he have a dark side it won't be over the top, and he'll have a layer to him to expand his character. There are other males on shows who fit this description, and they have love interests and accquaitances too. MAB kept him isolated with his character, but the new regime will broaden him.

To the poster who said Adam and the grifter taking Villy's child, not happening since Adam knows the baby belongs with them.

I believe Adam will mourn the baby, but it won't be a drawn out saga like in MAB's time. Chelsea is not the first character to come to the end of her relationship and she won't be the last. It's not the end of the world.

#38937   2012/10/04 01:13PM
    Jackie10

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Doerr:

Yes that was one speculation we had and it could be possible that CL is sick I had thought she might be ill and dying as to why she was throwing up sick.

#38938   2012/10/04 02:44PM
    Jackie10

So now we have another opening with different people. Wow. Makes you wander what MAB was up to. Cant imagine. I guess we will find out what is going on in a few months.

#38939   2012/10/04 03:13PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote Doerr:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:

Michael:

SHARON:

I haven't read the interview. I'm glad Sharon will be the one to save herself & realize she doesn't need a man to save her. I'm sure Adam will be the man supporting her & giving her the strength to fight to get well. Adam & Sharon will end up falling deeper in love. A new beginning for them. Looking forward to seeing this all umfold.

#38940   2012/10/04 03:21PM
    Jackie10

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Doerr:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:

Michael:

SHARON:

I haven't read the interview. I'm glad Sharon will be the one to save herself & realize she doesn't need a man to save her. I'm sure Adam will be the man supporting her & giving her the strength to fight to get well. Adam & Sharon will end up falling deeper in love. A new beginning for them. Looking forward to seeing this all umfold.

Me too cant wait to see how this all turns out. I hope we get a clear view of what is going to happen and soon. I want to either start watching a full episode again or completely forget about the show entirely.

« 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list