List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:23PM, Views: 2455524, Replies: 56387
    « 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 » »| page:
    #38921   2012/10/03 09:35PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    bklynlady

Quote Jackie10: Sorry about the above post guys I had my post ready and my cat jumped up on my lap top and laid down for some love I did not realize she posted. I guess she says hi LOL!

She sounds precious.

#38922   2012/10/03 10:41PM
    SharpEdges

Hello all! There is no reason to be worried about the new opening which features Chadam. Those were shot months ago before JFP and JG took over. These are not the new teams opening credits they are MAB's and were planned to air with the coinciding of the 10,000 episodes. They are easy to edit by simply removing out the character/actor as they are cut. It's widely known that JFP is big on opening credits and upgrading sets and lighting. Most likely these current openings will not stay.

Furthermore, and to what end this will play a part in Chadam is not known yet, but recent spoilers say that Adam and Chelsea receive devastating news. There is only one thing that would devastate them and that would be the loss of their baby.

I do believe that under the current regime, Chadam is not in the long range plans.

#38923   2012/10/04 06:09AM
    canada gal

Thanks Sharpedges
    I hope the devastating news put a fatal nail in that farce of a relationship.

#38924   2012/10/04 06:54AM
    Doerr

Quote Jackie10: Glad they are closing up some old story lines. Like killing off Rickey getting rid of Heather. Probably doing away with Isabella for good this time. Ending the H&R story line moving on from Ronan it appears. Tying up Sharons past and her issues caused by it. But they have dragged the story lines out way to long. The H&R should have ended months ago along with Victor Sharon and Paul's story. Daisy and Lauren, Phyllis crap way over done. They need to get over these drawn out story lines and get on to some good stuff.

ITA. I think this was something MAB never understood. She'd drag out storylines that should never be drug out so long and then she'd rush storylines that should have been a gradual build. She never seemed to grasp the idea of how to accurately pace storylines. I don't think it helped that she had scripts that were so far a head that fans ended up having to sit through so much crap before a change could be made. Hopefully, the new writers have a better grasp for this. I also hope they don't do a custody battle or criminal case for quite some time. I've seen far too many of those storylines in the last couple years.

#38925   2012/10/04 07:17AM
    Doerr

Quote SharpEdges: Hello all! There is no reason to be worried about the new opening which features Chadam. Those were shot months ago before JFP and JG took over. These are not the new teams opening credits they are MAB's and were planned to air with the coinciding of the 10,000 episodes. They are easy to edit by simply removing out the character/actor as they are cut. It's widely known that JFP is big on opening credits and upgrading sets and lighting. Most likely these current openings will not stay.

Furthermore, and to what end this will play a part in Chadam is not known yet, but recent spoilers say that Adam and Chelsea receive devastating news. There is only one thing that would devastate them and that would be the loss of their baby.

I do believe that under the current regime, Chadam is not in the long range plans.

I am actually really confused by all the spoilers. While I agree that the devestating news is more than likely that they lost their baby, I am unsure how this will make Adam "go dark." Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that a miscarriage is difficult and devestating but I don't see why it would make Adam go dark. Depressed? Yes, but, he'd have no reason to give up on trying to be a good man. If giggles lost her baby through no fault of anyone else, then, you'd think they'd just try again when she was ready.

The only vague sense I can make out of it is that Adam and giggles also learn that she can't have any more kids. But, this still doesn't explain why he'd go dark. I get that he might feel as though this is karma for all that he did to Ashley and Sharon but it wouldn't make sense for him to turn his back on his redemption. If anything, you'd think it would make him focus more on redemption so that karma won't come back on him again.

I'm really trying to see how we are going to get from point A to point B. Adam needs to get back involved in the big business world. Losing the baby does lend itself to him being a bit freer but it doesn't really open up any avenue for him in the business world. Plus, we still have zero storyline potential for giggles outside of being Adam's wife. I can't see giggles going after Johnny if Adam ends up working with Jack. There is no way Jack would stab his brother in the back by working with Adam while his wife is trying to take custody of Billy and Victoria's child. It wouldn't make sense. It also wouldn't make sense for Adam to cut ties with Victor since, so far, Adam hasn't seemed to care what Victor has done to Sharon or anyone else in the name of business.

Am I the only one who is completely confused? I was hoping that the con and Victor would be tied up together in this because it would open up so many potential storylines. I guess it is still possible. I am thinking that the Porsche is going to be used when Adam is rushing giggles to the hospital over her miscarriage. Seems kind of lame for them to waste time filming a car scene just so they can show them rushing to the ER.

#38926   2012/10/04 07:27AM
    Jackie10

Quote SharpEdges: Hello all! There is no reason to be worried about the new opening which features Chadam. Those were shot months ago before JFP and JG took over. These are not the new teams opening credits they are MAB's and were planned to air with the coinciding of the 10,000 episodes. They are easy to edit by simply removing out the character/actor as they are cut. It's widely known that JFP is big on opening credits and upgrading sets and lighting. Most likely these current openings will not stay.

Welcome SharpEdges and I agree we are still in MAB crap fest and as much as we want new and better we are not there yet. I hate that the baby may not make it (if there really was one I am still not convinced) but we knew that was a possibility.

#38927   2012/10/04 08:35AM
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr:

I am actually really confused by all the spoilers. While I agree that the devestating news is more than likely that they lost their baby, I am unsure how this will make Adam "go dark." Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that a miscarriage is difficult and devestating but I don't see why it would make Adam go dark. Depressed? Yes, but, he'd have no reason to give up on trying to be a good man. If giggles lost her baby through no fault of anyone else, then, you'd think they'd just try again when she was ready.

The only vague sense I can make out of it is that Adam and giggles also learn that she can't have any more kids. But, this still doesn't explain why he'd go dark. I get that he might feel as though this is karma for all that he did to Ashley and Sharon but it wouldn't make sense for him to turn his back on his redemption. If anything, you'd think it would make him focus more on redemption so that karma won't come back on him again.

I'm really trying to see how we are going to get from point A to point B. Adam needs to get back involved in the big business world. Losing the baby does lend itself to him being a bit freer but it doesn't really open up any avenue for him in the business world. Plus, we still have zero storyline potential for giggles outside of being Adam's wife. I can't see giggles going after Johnny if Adam ends up working with Jack. There is no way Jack would stab his brother in the back by working with Adam while his wife is trying to take custody of Billy and Victoria's child. It wouldn't make sense. It also wouldn't make sense for Adam to cut ties with Victor since, so far, Adam hasn't seemed to care what Victor has done to Sharon or anyone else in the name of business.

Am I the only one who is completely confused? I was hoping that the con and Victor would be tied up together in this because it would open up so many potential storylines. I guess it is still possible. I am thinking that the Porsche is going to be used when Adam is rushing giggles to the hospital over her miscarriage. Seems kind of lame for them to waste time filming a car scene just so they can show them rushing to the ER.

You have brought up some really good points. I agree a miscarriage alone will not turn Adam dark his past would keep that from happening.

It has to be something that pushes him to the brink like a good old fashioned con. Or CL dieing in Adams car and him feeling responsible which could happen. Or her showing the true person she is.

#38928   2012/10/04 09:32AM
    GuiltyPleasure1

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Doerr:

You have brought up some really good points. I agree a miscarriage alone will not turn Adam dark his past would keep that from happening.

It has to be something that pushes him to the brink like a good old fashioned con. Or CL dieing in Adams car and him feeling responsible which could happen. Or her showing the true person she is.

I think Adam returning to his dark side is a result of many issues that affect him. I think Sharon's complete mental breakdown and burning down the Ranch is a major reason cuz he'll blame Victor. A spoiler suggests that Adam and Victor battle again.Maybe Victor has something to do with loosing the baby which will just add to Adam's angst. I do think Chadam are in for big problems cuz Adam is going to feel compelled to help Sharon as she hits rock bottom. How will Chelsea react to loosing the baby plus have to deal with Sharon's situation interfering with her "happy" marriage.

#38929   2012/10/04 09:40AM
    Jackie10

Quote GuiltyPleasure1:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Doerr:

I think Adam returning to his dark side is a result of many issues that affect him. I think Sharon's complete mental breakdown and burning down the Ranch is a major reason cuz he'll blame Victor. A spoiler suggests that Adam and Victor battle again.Maybe Victor has something to do with loosing the baby which will just add to Adam's angst. I do think Chadam are in for big problems cuz Adam is going to feel compelled to help Sharon as she hits rock bottom. How will Chelsea react to loosing the baby plus have to deal with Sharon's situation interfering with her "happy" marriage.

You may be right Sharon will bring out the worst in CL where in Sharon brings out the best in Adam.

#38930   2012/10/04 10:35AM
    Jackie10

Sharon and Adam are where the rating and buzz are together or apart the bring it every time.

« 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list