List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:23PM, Views: 2455433, Replies: 56387
    « 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 » »| page:
    #38911   2012/10/03 06:23PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Do you guys see how dead this MB has gotten in the last 7 months the story lines have gone down hill to nothing and there is nothing good to talk about any more. Mostly people complain about Phyllis and Sharon, and the boring story line Adam is stuck in and of course Victor. They should have fixed this when they first took over some are getting tired of waiting. I just hope they dont take to long to return to the core families and story lines.

You are so right, Jackie. Today, I FF everything except the slap which lasted less than a minute. S/ls are so slow and dull. And the pairings are mismatched. Eden and Kyle no chemistry; Daniel and Heather looks overdone and forced; etc, etc.

I would love to see some good Shadam interaction, but NO we have to watch chadum and the destruction of Sharon, instead. Oh, so not into Y&R these days.

Im not either. I cant bring myself to even FF any more of it. I my check out the 8th because MM said we may see some small changes as early as the 8th. But unless someone says something is worth watching then I will just wait.

#38912   2012/10/03 07:27PM
    Jackie10

Quote KITTYKAT01: 6 more eppys to go before new material begins! Can't wait!!

I am more than ready. Hope things take off with a big bang. And just keep getting better and better.

#38913   2012/10/03 07:28PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Do you guys see how dead this MB has gotten in the last 7 months the story lines have gone down hill to nothing and there is nothing good to talk about any more. Mostly people complain about Phyllis and Sharon, and the boring story line Adam is stuck in and of course Victor. They should have fixed this when they first took over some are getting tired of waiting. I just hope they dont take to long to return to the core families and story lines.

You are so right, Jackie. Today, I FF everything except the slap which lasted less than a minute. S/ls are so slow and dull. And the pairings are mismatched. Eden and Kyle no chemistry; Daniel and Heather looks overdone and forced; etc, etc.

I would love to see some good Shadam interaction, but NO we have to watch chadum and the destruction of Sharon, instead. Oh, so not into Y&R these days.

Im not either. I cant bring myself to even FF any more of it. I my check out the 8th because MM said we may see some small changes as early as the 8th. But unless someone says something is worth watching then I will just wait.

Definitely not missing anything.
    BTW, just to make conversation, Sharon was in the opening credits again today. The order went Victor, Avery, Nick, Sharon, Daniel and Phyllis. Funny combination.

#38914   2012/10/03 07:33PM
    Yrwatcher22

Yes, the s/ls have been extremely uninteresting. Even when my fave actors are on screen, I can't stand to watch because I cannot watch the utter destruction of the characters I love. I can't wait to watch stories that are character driven rather than silly plot driven stories that make no sense. But most of all, I hope that Shadam will grace our screens again because no matter how one feels about them, love or hate them, they definitely bring the buzz back to these MBs and bring the ratings with them.

#38915   2012/10/03 07:40PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Yrwatcher22:

Yes, the s/ls have been extremely uninteresting. Even when my fave actors are on screen, I can't stand to watch because I cannot watch the utter destruction of the characters I love. I can't wait to watch stories that are character driven rather than silly plot driven stories that make no sense. But most of all, I hope that Shadam will grace our screens again because no matter how one feels about them, love or hate them, they definitely bring the buzz back to these MBs and bring the ratings with them.

IA! Shadam definitely brings the buzz!

#38916   2012/10/03 07:58PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

BTW, just to make conversation, Sharon was in the opening credits again today. The order went Victor, Avery, Nick, Sharon, Daniel and Phyllis. Funny combination.

Yeah they are throwing everyone in the mix to keep us guessing which way things will go. I just hope they get the hint that no one wants to see any triangles for a long time to come. And I hope they get rid of several more characters before to much longer. More cuts need to be made.

#38917   2012/10/03 08:15PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Yeah they are throwing everyone in the mix to keep us guessing which way things will go. I just hope they get the hint that no one wants to see any triangles for a long time to come. And I hope they get rid of several more characters before to much longer. More cuts need to be made.

I really just want one character gone and when that happens I will be dancing my happy dance.

#38918   2012/10/03 09:01PM
    Jackie10

Quote Yrwatcher22:

So true! I am ready to see them again.

#38919   2012/10/03 09:02PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

I really just want one character gone and when that happens I will be dancing my happy dance.

Bet I can guess which one LOL! Good Night All! Greatest couple to the top!

#38920   2012/10/03 09:31PM
    bklynlady

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Doerr:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Okay, please do not shoot the messenger, but I'm watching today's Can epi and in the opening credits the have the grifter and right after her they have Adam. OH MY friggin frack. These writers are full of bull.

Are you kidding it took MM 3 years to get in the opening credits. Maybe that means that BM and MG havent made their minds up to stay I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I have a sick sense that shadam fans are being played.

I am still hopeful considering the first episode to have the new credits included couples that are important to the show. Giggles wasn't included in the credits until the end and it is with a couple characters that are either leaving or on the verge of leaving. I think we are getting a good picture of who TPTB consider leading/important characters by how they rolled out these opening credits. Considering giggles wasn't included until the end, I don't think she ranks all that high for them. She was only included because she's on the show right now and they probably filmed her credits already so why not air them. Besides, she may end up sticking around but I don't think she'll stay with Adam. There's not much that couple can do now considering the wall MAB backed them into. For either of them to have any story worth watching, they have to split and not have that baby. They can't be anything but sweet now because MAB has written it so that that is their history. To reverse that now would be to pull a MAB and the new writers won't do that. They'll split because they only came together because it was "sweet and easy." If it's not "sweet and easy" then they no longer have a reason to be together. Neither are well suited to each other. One can't go bad and the other stay sweet and still keep the relationship. If they both go bad then it loses any validity and wouldn't seem natural considering they are dark in very different ways (ie: what motivates them isn't the same. CL wants money and power and Adam wants respect. He wouldn't respect hurting someone simply to get money and/or power. I think he would believe that beneath him.).

Well said!

My theory is some of the cast are set up in the opening as signficant couples/veteran characters, then you have the secondary characters like the grifter. Not everybody is in there because they're a long-term couple. Tucker and Devon are in the same opening because they're related, and have contact to each other. Though they are to leave the show.

I can see them building to making her a real vixen and manipulator with Shadam, and she would be in contact with Adam that way.

« 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list