List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:21AM, Views: 2452701, Replies: 56381
    « 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 » »| page:
    #38891   2012/10/03 08:08AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Doerr

Did anyone here listen to the Nelson Branco podcast? I went to look at his twitter and something crazy must have happened but I can't make heads or tails of it. The best I can gather is something happened between Nelson, EB and possibly this @itsjustdouglas. I have no idea who this doug person is as his twitter is set to private so I can't read any of his tweets which make understanding what happened even more difficult.

#38892   2012/10/03 08:50AM
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Okay, please do not shoot the messenger, but I'm watching today's Can epi and in the opening credits the have the grifter and right after her they have Adam. OH MY friggin frack. These writers are full of bull.

Are you kidding it took MM 3 years to get in the opening credits. Maybe that means that BM and MG havent made their minds up to stay I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I have a sick sense that shadam fans are being played.

I am still hopeful considering the first episode to have the new credits included couples that are important to the show. Giggles wasn't included in the credits until the end and it is with a couple characters that are either leaving or on the verge of leaving. I think we are getting a good picture of who TPTB consider leading/important characters by how they rolled out these opening credits. Considering giggles wasn't included until the end, I don't think she ranks all that high for them. She was only included because she's on the show right now and they probably filmed her credits already so why not air them. Besides, she may end up sticking around but I don't think she'll stay with Adam. There's not much that couple can do now considering the wall MAB backed them into. For either of them to have any story worth watching, they have to split and not have that baby. They can't be anything but sweet now because MAB has written it so that that is their history. To reverse that now would be to pull a MAB and the new writers won't do that. They'll split because they only came together because it was "sweet and easy." If it's not "sweet and easy" then they no longer have a reason to be together. Neither are well suited to each other. One can't go bad and the other stay sweet and still keep the relationship. If they both go bad then it loses any validity and wouldn't seem natural considering they are dark in very different ways (ie: what motivates them isn't the same. CL wants money and power and Adam wants respect. He wouldn't respect hurting someone simply to get money and/or power. I think he would believe that beneath him.).

Well said!

#38893   2012/10/03 11:54AM
    Doerr

Sigh. I am so ready for the new material to get here. I want some good stories and no more ridiculousness. I also can't wait for Paul to get off for Ricky's death. This has been dragged out for far too long. Same goes for the hit and run.

On to better things. Shadam needs to be reunited. They are where the heat and interest is at!

#38894   2012/10/03 12:07PM
    Jackie10

Sharon and Adam back to the top that is what I want to see the sooner the better. Hey folks on twitter how goes things on there. Any good rumors or talk on twitter or other boards worth sharing?

K>

kLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKJ

#38895   2012/10/03 12:11PM
    Doerr

Jackie, I haven't seen any good rumors or spoilers on Twitter. I know MM is at work but nothing else.

The only thing of interest is whatever happened between Nelson Branco, EB and possibly that justdoug person. I still have no idea what happened but it doesn't sound as though NB is pleased with EB.

#38896   2012/10/03 12:18PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote canada gal: Okay, please do not shoot the messenger, but I'm watching today's Can epi and in the opening credits the have the grifter and right after her they have Adam. OH MY friggin frack. These writers are full of bull.

I saw that. Was just about to post it. Just seeing CL in the opening creds right before Adam made me sick. I don't like that they are implying Chadam will be around for God knows how long? Wish they'd just fire her. CL adds NOTHING to the show. I really hope that the former love Sharon reunites with refers to Adam, but we'll just have to wait & see. I really don't think it will be Nick, so who else could it be? I don't exactly relish going through a Chelsea/Adam/Sharon triangle.

#38897   2012/10/03 12:40PM
    Jackie10

Sorry about the above post guys I had my post ready and my cat jumped up on my lap top and laid down for some love I did not realize she posted. I guess she says hi LOL!

#38898   2012/10/03 12:47PM
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr: Jackie, I haven't seen any good rumors or spoilers on Twitter. I know MM is at work but nothing else.

The only thing of interest is whatever happened between Nelson Branco, EB and possibly that justdoug person. I still have no idea what happened but it doesn't sound as though NB is pleased with EB.

Yeah I would like to know the rest of that story too.

#38899   2012/10/03 12:52PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote Jackie10: Sorry about the above post guys I had my post ready and my cat jumped up on my lap top and laid down for some love I did not realize she posted. I guess she says hi LOL!

Jackie, that's so funny! My cat lays on my desk when I'm typing; but she hasn't posted anything yet.

#38900   2012/10/03 12:57PM
    Jackie10

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote Jackie10: Sorry about the above post guys I had my post ready and my cat jumped up on my lap top and laid down for some love I did not realize she posted. I guess she says hi LOL!

Jackie, that's so funny! My cat lays on my desk when I'm typing; but she hasn't posted anything yet.

Mine has a couple of times now. She is a sweet heart. I have to take a break when she come around and get the love when she is ready to give and get.

« 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list