List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 08:32AM, Views: 2435812, Replies: 56346
    « 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 » »| page:
    #38881   2012/10/02 07:19PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

Quote jcren: Seems like Sharon and Adam have some scenes coming up. MM and SC are tweeting.

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know!

#38882   2012/10/02 08:08PM
    Stemp

Quote cindebugg: I came up with a wishful thinking, crazy scenerio. Don't judge lol. I'm thinking Chelsea gets a burr up her fanny because the Newman's are shunning Adam and herself. Unbeknownst to Adam She decides to confront Victor about it and heads off to the ranch where Victor blows her off. She decides to get even and torches the place but she is overcome by smoke inhalation ultimately losing the baby.
    In the meantime Adam has shown up on the ranch in his fancy car only to find the ranch in flames and Sharon walking around disoriented, possibly in the middle of a nervous breakdown and looking mighty guilty. He puts her in the car and takes her somewhere safe. Maybe Kansas? Maybe his mansion?
    Victor and Chelsea end up in cahoots with one another because Chelsea doesn't want Adam to know the baby is dead out of fear that Adam will go back to Sharon. Victor will not tell Adam about the baby if she will feed Victor information on Adam's business dealings. Adam will take care of Sharon because they are friends and because of their past but Chelsea won't see it that way and will become more and more envious of their relationship. Chelsea may even try to do something hurtful to Sharon with Adam eventually finding out first hand what a crazy psycho witch he married.
    I warned you it was crazy!!!

Not crazy at all~! You should be a writer. . .

#38883   2012/10/02 08:09PM
    canada gal

Wow, cannot wait to see their scene together -- hopefully stuck alone in the stable rubles of the ranch fire aftermass. I heart Shadam.

good night.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/02 08:09PM
    #38884   2012/10/02 08:10PM
    Stemp

Quote B. Capet:
    Quote canada gal: Okay, please do not shoot the messenger, but I'm watching today's Can epi and in the opening credits the have the grifter and right after her they have Adam. OH MY friggin frack. These writers are full of bull.

Weren't the new credits filmed months ago when MAB was still there. I think that the order in which they have been released should count for something though.

Yes, longer than that actually. That's why I'm wondering if Phyl was moved to "after Jack" in one of the versions instead of Nick being between her and Avery

#38885   2012/10/02 08:13PM
    Stemp

Quote beachmomluvr: Just saw the new CBS SID and again, Shictor on the cover, entitled Victor's Revenge, give me a break why do they continue to show them together on covers (its an old photo by the way), I believe this is their 3rd one. Its BS!

Anyway, saw the mag real quick so I only have a few spoilers:

Which TV Guide week is it?? I'd love to read it.
    -Apparently Sharon does get out of jail, looks like Tucker (who feels bad now) agrees to sell BON to Victor in order to get Sharon out of jail. Sharon then goes to Victor and they agree to drop charges/claims against each other if Sharon signs the annulment papers which she did. She then turns Tucker into the SEC and after that is when Victor tells her that the only reason she is out of jail is because Tucker sold BON to him. Sharon goes to see Tucker then and sees him get arrested by the SEC.

That is all I can remember about the article, no mention of Adam at all.

The good news I have to report is that Shadam is back at #2, yeah!!! The other couple dropped to #5, so all Shadam fans who are sending in their votes, thank you and let's keep it up, the votes I believe can be sent in again starting Thursday, I think.

#38886   2012/10/03 04:49AM
    canada gal

Fantastic...

Shadam at no. 2 in the mail in SID polls

only 10 more days till MAB's poison pen is GONE FOR EVER

#38887   2012/10/03 06:41AM
    Stemp

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but on another board, they just posted MCE is in the 10/3 opening. We'll see today I guess. Was hoping she wasn't staying around.

#38888   2012/10/03 07:42AM
    Jackie10

Quote Stemp: Hate to be the bearer of bad news but on another board, they just posted MCE is in the 10/3 opening. We'll see today I guess. Was hoping she wasn't staying around.

Yeah some one told us about this yesterday but they also put Tucker and Devon in them and this is two that are supposed to be leaving so its really hard to say if it means anything. They are apparently making two ways for things to go. Adam could be with CL or Sharon and of course we know it will be Sharon CL has no place in GC. Phyllis will either be with Jack or stuck between Avery and Nick and the spoilers have said that Phyllis and Jack become close. And in 2 it has shown Victor and Nikki so looks like they are it. And as the characters leave their openings will be eliminated.

#38889   2012/10/03 08:01AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Keeping the dream alive and the love flowing for this great couple. Hopefully the new crew will straighten this mess out and get them back on the road to greatness again.

#38890   2012/10/03 08:01AM
    Doerr

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Okay, please do not shoot the messenger, but I'm watching today's Can epi and in the opening credits the have the grifter and right after her they have Adam. OH MY friggin frack. These writers are full of bull.

Are you kidding it took MM 3 years to get in the opening credits. Maybe that means that BM and MG havent made their minds up to stay I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I have a sick sense that shadam fans are being played.

I am still hopeful considering the first episode to have the new credits included couples that are important to the show. Giggles wasn't included in the credits until the end and it is with a couple characters that are either leaving or on the verge of leaving. I think we are getting a good picture of who TPTB consider leading/important characters by how they rolled out these opening credits. Considering giggles wasn't included until the end, I don't think she ranks all that high for them. She was only included because she's on the show right now and they probably filmed her credits already so why not air them. Besides, she may end up sticking around but I don't think she'll stay with Adam. There's not much that couple can do now considering the wall MAB backed them into. For either of them to have any story worth watching, they have to split and not have that baby. They can't be anything but sweet now because MAB has written it so that that is their history. To reverse that now would be to pull a MAB and the new writers won't do that. They'll split because they only came together because it was "sweet and easy." If it's not "sweet and easy" then they no longer have a reason to be together. Neither are well suited to each other. One can't go bad and the other stay sweet and still keep the relationship. If they both go bad then it loses any validity and wouldn't seem natural considering they are dark in very different ways (ie: what motivates them isn't the same. CL wants money and power and Adam wants respect. He wouldn't respect hurting someone simply to get money and/or power. I think he would believe that beneath him.).

« 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list