List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/25 06:27AM, Views: 2531041, Replies: 56560
    « 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 » »| page:
    #38871   2012/10/02 02:42PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    B. Capet

Quote canada gal: Okay, please do not shoot the messenger, but I'm watching today's Can epi and in the opening credits the have the grifter and right after her they have Adam. OH MY friggin frack. These writers are full of bull.

Weren't the new credits filmed months ago when MAB was still there. I think that the order in which they have been released should count for something though.

#38872   2012/10/02 03:01PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote B. Capet: Good morning ladies. I just unexpectedly stumbled onto a spoiler. In the new TV Guide magazine, on the daytime page, there is an article; A New Day in Genoa City. It says that Sharon has a full mental breakdown and hits hubby (Victor) where it hurts. There is also a small picture of Sharon and Tucker in bed with the caption "She is bedding Tucker for now, but Sharon will reunite with a former love after her melt down. I take this to mean she does burn down the ranch and reunites with Adam! Thoughts?

Interesting, it said Sharon will or was it will Sharon like in the form of a question? Wish I could see this article, thanks!

#38873   2012/10/02 03:08PM
    beachmomluvr

Just saw the new CBS SID and again, Shictor on the cover, entitled Victor's Revenge, give me a break why do they continue to show them together on covers (its an old photo by the way), I believe this is their 3rd one. Its BS!

Anyway, saw the mag real quick so I only have a few spoilers:

-Apparently Sharon does get out of jail, looks like Tucker (who feels bad now) agrees to sell BON to Victor in order to get Sharon out of jail. Sharon then goes to Victor and they agree to drop charges/claims against each other if Sharon signs the annulment papers which she did. She then turns Tucker into the SEC and after that is when Victor tells her that the only reason she is out of jail is because Tucker sold BON to him. Sharon goes to see Tucker then and sees him get arrested by the SEC.

That is all I can remember about the article, no mention of Adam at all.

The good news I have to report is that Shadam is back at #2, yeah!!! The other couple dropped to #5, so all Shadam fans who are sending in their votes, thank you and let's keep it up, the votes I believe can be sent in again starting Thursday, I think.

#38874   2012/10/02 03:54PM
    Jackie10

Quote beachmomluvr: Just saw the new CBS SID and again, Shictor on the cover, entitled Victor's Revenge, give me a break why do they continue to show them together on covers (its an old photo by the way), I believe this is their 3rd one. Its BS!

Anyway, saw the mag real quick so I only have a few spoilers:

-Apparently Sharon does get out of jail, looks like Tucker (who feels bad now) agrees to sell BON to Victor in order to get Sharon out of jail. Sharon then goes to Victor and they agree to drop charges/claims against each other if Sharon signs the annulment papers which she did. She then turns Tucker into the SEC and after that is when Victor tells her that the only reason she is out of jail is because Tucker sold BON to him. Sharon goes to see Tucker then and sees him get arrested by the SEC.

That is all I can remember about the article, no mention of Adam at all.

The good news I have to report is that Shadam is back at #2, yeah!!! The other couple dropped to #5, so all Shadam fans who are sending in their votes, thank you and let's keep it up, the votes I believe can be sent in again starting Thursday, I think.

Thanks for the info. So Tucker will more than likely be leaving for prison? The only one to have to go for SEC charges when the rest get off. At least Sharon will be out of trouble as far as that goes. But then what happens that she hits Victor hard unless she does burn down the ranch or they think she does? I sure do not want it to be her.

#38875   2012/10/02 04:09PM
    Jackie10

Quote B. Capet:
    Quote canada gal: Okay, please do not shoot the messenger, but I'm watching today's Can epi and in the opening credits the have the grifter and right after her they have Adam. OH MY friggin frack. These writers are full of bull.

Weren't the new credits filmed months ago when MAB was still there. I think that the order in which they have been released should count for something though.

These might have been. But it was also said that they were not going to make any til they figured out who was staying and who was going to save money but I guess they went ahead and did a few. But I am sure they are not permanent ones. Probably feelers.

#38876   2012/10/02 05:45PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote B. Capet:

These might have been. But it was also said that they were not going to make any til they figured out who was staying and who was going to save money but I guess they went ahead and did a few. But I am sure they are not permanent ones. Probably feelers.

I hope so. I cannot believe they let go of Jennifer Landon and Marcy Rylan and still others hang around.

#38877   2012/10/02 06:09PM
    jcren

Seems like Sharon and Adam have some scenes coming up. MM and SC are tweeting.

#38878   2012/10/02 06:14PM
    canada gal

Quote jcren: Seems like Sharon and Adam have some scenes coming up. MM and SC are tweeting.

Yeah, I saw that.

#38879   2012/10/02 06:15PM
    Jackie10

Quote jcren: Seems like Sharon and Adam have some scenes coming up. MM and SC are tweeting.

I hope so I am ready to get on with the rest of the story. I hate that their story was just dropped and switched mid stream for no apparent story line reason. And everything Sharon and Adam had worked for was handed to a newbie in a few short months.

#38880   2012/10/02 07:18PM
    beachmomluvr

I forgot to add that there was an interview with SC in the new SID,she was asked who was Sharon's true love and she replied that Nick was Sharon's first love so that should hold more weight but Sharon's love for Adam is just as deep, yeah! (I'm paraphrasing this but it is pretty close to what was in the article).

« 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list