List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 12:57PM, Views: 2410052, Replies: 56285
    « 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 » »| page:
    #38861   2012/10/02 10:58AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote B. Capet: Good morning ladies. I just unexpectedly stumbled onto a spoiler. In the new TV Guide magazine, on the daytime page, there is an article; A New Day in Genoa City. It says that Sharon has a full mental breakdown and hits hubby (Victor) where it hurts. There is also a small picture of Sharon and Tucker in bed with the caption "She is bedding Tucker for now, but Sharon will reunite with a former love after her melt down. I take this to mean she does burn down the ranch and reunites with Adam! Thoughts?

My guess is Adam too but we will have to wait and see. There will only be two guesses in my book Adam or Little Nicky and in my opinion Little Nicky will be tied up between Phyllis and Avery. There would be no one else for Sharon but Adam. And of course Adam is the one she really wants anyway.

#38862   2012/10/02 11:52AM
    canada gal

So it's confirmed that it is Sharon who starts the fire at the ranch. I really, really hope it is by accident. But knowing the writers, probably not.

I am wondering about these new writers...even though I like the idea of karma or payback from Sharon to Victor. But, this is very shocking for sure.

As a mentioned before, I hope Adam and Sharon get trapped in the stables so they can have some alone time

#38863   2012/10/02 11:56AM
    Jackie10

Loving this couple and cant wait til something happens and the buzz and talk worthy stuff starts happening again. The sooner the better.

#38864   2012/10/02 12:22PM
    canada gal

Okay, please do not shoot the messenger, but I'm watching today's Can epi and in the opening credits the have the grifter and right after her they have Adam. OH MY friggin frack. These writers are full of bull.

#38865   2012/10/02 12:33PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Okay, please do not shoot the messenger, but I'm watching today's Can epi and in the opening credits the have the grifter and right after her they have Adam. OH MY friggin frack. These writers are full of bull.

Are you kidding it took MM 3 years to get in the opening credits. Maybe that means that BM and MG havent made their minds up to stay I guess we will just have to wait and see. I did find it odd that Bryton who is supposed to be replaced and Tucker who is supposed to be leaving were in them to though.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/02 12:37PM
    #38866   2012/10/02 12:37PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Okay, please do not shoot the messenger, but I'm watching today's Can epi and in the opening credits the have the grifter and right after her they have Adam. OH MY friggin frack. These writers are full of bull.

Are you kidding it took MM 3 years to get in the opening credits. Maybe that means that BM and MG havent made their minds up to stay I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I have a sick sense that shadam fans are being played.

#38867   2012/10/02 12:39PM
    canada gal

Sorry Jackie, didn't finish my post.

Your right, the credits mean nothing they can be cut and paste just like that. In fact, Adam's pic was the same they use with Sharon's.

#38868   2012/10/02 12:44PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Are you kidding it took MM 3 years to get in the opening credits. Maybe that means that BM and MG havent made their minds up to stay I guess we will just have to wait and see.

I have a sick sense that shadam fans are being played.

Nah I dont think so. I think Shadam will end up together it will just take some time to undo the stupid stuff MAB did handing everything that should have been Sharon and Adams to CL in a few short months was a big FU to everyone. Glad it will be over soon. And as I added to my post Bryton and Tucker are in them also two who are supposed to be leaving.

#38869   2012/10/02 01:38PM
    Jackie10

Sharon and Adam are to of the buzz and ratings worthy characters together or apart they bring the buzz and ratings. At least Adam does on the days he is with Sharon or alone.

#38870   2012/10/02 02:32PM
    Jackie10

Cant believe some of the posts. I guess some have way to much hate. I cant stand Little Nicky but would not say any thing like some say about Phyllis and Sharon. But that is just me. Any way I love Sharon and Adam and cant wait til they get down to business and fix our couple. I agree with who ever said this has always been the Shadam story we have said that many time that there is a reason Sharon and Adams story lines always run parallel and intertwine at crucial parts. I just hope they dont wait to long to get them back on track or they will loose a lot of people.

« 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list