List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 01:14AM, Views: 2256642, Replies: 55505
    « 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 » »| page:
    #38851   2012/10/02 06:25AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Doerr

Quote Jackie10: One more day behind us 9 episodes to go. Then we will see how much better and how fast story lines change. I hope to see something good. And I hope it doesnt take long.

Me too. I haven't picked the soap back up yet. I am thinking next week I might start watching shows again. I read the spoilers for the week ahead and none of it really interested me. I am looking forward to the new material. It all sounded really good to me.

#38852   2012/10/02 06:34AM
    Doerr

Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr: MM tweeted earlier about layers being peeled from characters with the new regime, I wonder who he is talking about? Adam, who will reveal that he still loves Sharon? or Chelsea, who will be revealed to be a con? Just speculation of course, I am excited about what the next few months will bring but hate to get my hopes up for fear of being disappointed.

Yes, with MM comments, it could mean a bunch of things. Just speculating also--"layers being peeled off" could mean dead weight taken off a character like peeling the tick of of Adam (LOL).

With MM's recent tweet about Adam working with Jack, it could also mean that their hostile relationship is peel away as they work together on BON.

I'm pretty excited about Adam and Jack working together. I hope this means that Adam is NOT working with Victor. I'd much rather see Adam work with Jack if he can't strike out on his own. Victor will never relinquish control so it would be a losing battle for Adam. Jack, on the other hand, seems to be more willing to let others run things so long as it is in keeping with his vision.

If this is the case, Jack and Adam working together, I wonder what happened between Victor and Adam. So far, Adam hasn't shown any interest in doing anything but helping NE. If he's moved away from NE then something must have happened between Adam and Victor. Even if NE is tanking fast, Adam wouldn't just abandon ship if everything was, relatively, okay between him and his father. He'd want to help save it in order to save jobs and do what is right. If he walked away, something must have happened. We still have that spoiler about Victor's return having consequences for Nikki, Adam and Gen. The consequences for Nikki are most likely going to be positive but the other two are probably going to be negative.

#38853   2012/10/02 06:36AM
    Doerr

Quote cindebugg: I came up with a wishful thinking, crazy scenerio. Don't judge lol. I'm thinking Chelsea gets a burr up her fanny because the Newman's are shunning Adam and herself. Unbeknownst to Adam She decides to confront Victor about it and heads off to the ranch where Victor blows her off. She decides to get even and torches the place but she is overcome by smoke inhalation ultimately losing the baby.
    In the meantime Adam has shown up on the ranch in his fancy car only to find the ranch in flames and Sharon walking around disoriented, possibly in the middle of a nervous breakdown and looking mighty guilty. He puts her in the car and takes her somewhere safe. Maybe Kansas? Maybe his mansion?
    Victor and Chelsea end up in cahoots with one another because Chelsea doesn't want Adam to know the baby is dead out of fear that Adam will go back to Sharon. Victor will not tell Adam about the baby if she will feed Victor information on Adam's business dealings. Adam will take care of Sharon because they are friends and because of their past but Chelsea won't see it that way and will become more and more envious of their relationship. Chelsea may even try to do something hurtful to Sharon with Adam eventually finding out first hand what a crazy psycho witch he married.
    I warned you it was crazy!!!

I don't care how crazy it is...I like it!!

#38854   2012/10/02 06:41AM
    canada gal

Great speculation, Doer.
    I agree with you about Victor and his role in the downfall of Sharon. Remember, when he had that conversation with Nick around the time that Victor caught Sharon in Kanas City. He said to Nick "don't ever let a woman make a fool out of you" (or something similar).
    Unless this is the mess left behind by MAB and we should ignore everything, I think your hunch may be correct that Victor is scheming something that involves Sharon's downfall. Like killing 2-3 birds at once, for example, punishing Sharon for loving Adam and at the same time plotting revenge on Tucker and Jack.

#38855   2012/10/02 07:03AM
    canada gal

In regards to Shadam and giggles, the new writers will not hand Shadam to us on a silver platter. They will make their fan base suffer in agony a bit longer. I think this, because for some reason chadum has a small following and they want to milk it for ratings (hence the triangle saga).

I really don't think people find the couple interesting or having any chemistry. Basically, chadum fans like the fact that Adam and Sharon are not together anymore. "Keep Adam away long enough and Shadam will be history." NOT

The writers will bring Shadam back, for sure. I don't think Shadam fans will die off. Look a Shick, even after 6 years apart, they still can create a buzz.

#38856   2012/10/02 07:25AM
    Doerr

Canada gal, I agree with you on Shadam. I'm not expecting a quick turn around with Shadam. MAB did some major damage so it's going to take some time and agony before we get Shadam back. However, I do think we will get them back. I really don't think Chadumb will last that long as they don't have the ratings or the interest. Yes, they have some fans but they don't have the numbers that Shadam has.

Plus, I wouldn't be shocked if we get a Shick tease thrown in so that we can get some closure to that relationship. I think it will be crucial so that Nick and Sharon can come to an agreement that her being with Adam isn't something that is being done out of spite or rebelliousness. Sharon and Nick need to be able to become friends so that they can co-parent and Sharon and Adam can be left in peace to live their lives.

#38857   2012/10/02 07:42AM
    canada gal

Quote Doerr: Canada gal, I agree with you on Shadam. I'm not expecting a quick turn around with Shadam. MAB did some major damage so it's going to take some time and agony before we get Shadam back. However, I do think we will get them back. I really don't think Chadumb will last that long as they don't have the ratings or the interest. Yes, they have some fans but they don't have the numbers that Shadam has.

Plus, I wouldn't be shocked if we get a Shick tease thrown in so that we can get some closure to that relationship. I think it will be crucial so that Nick and Sharon can come to an agreement that her being with Adam isn't something that is being done out of spite or rebelliousness. Sharon and Nick need to be able to become friends so that they can co-parent and Sharon and Adam can be left in peace to live their lives.

Agreed, but I hope the Shick tease does not involved and sex. Even though Nick is hot and they have always had chemistry together, I hope their relationship is kept strictly platonic.

The character Sharon needs to heal and stop having random sex (LOL)

#38858   2012/10/02 08:24AM
    B. Capet

Good morning ladies. I just unexpectedly stumbled onto a spoiler. In the new TV Guide magazine, on the daytime page, there is an article; A New Day in Genoa City. It says that Sharon has a full mental breakdown and hits hubby (Victor) where it hurts. There is also a small picture of Sharon and Tucker in bed with the caption "She is bedding Tucker for now, but Sharon will reunite with a former love after her melt down. I take this to mean she does burn down the ranch and reunites with Adam! Thoughts?

#38859   2012/10/02 09:03AM
    Jackie10

Quote cindebugg: I came up with a wishful thinking, crazy scenerio. Don't judge lol. I'm thinking Chelsea gets a burr up her fanny because the Newman's are shunning Adam and herself. Unbeknownst to Adam She decides to confront Victor about it and heads off to the ranch where Victor blows her off. She decides to get even and torches the place but she is overcome by smoke inhalation ultimately losing the baby.
    In the meantime Adam has shown up on the ranch in his fancy car only to find the ranch in flames and Sharon walking around disoriented, possibly in the middle of a nervous breakdown and looking mighty guilty. He puts her in the car and takes her somewhere safe. Maybe Kansas? Maybe his mansion?
    Victor and Chelsea end up in cahoots with one another because Chelsea doesn't want Adam to know the baby is dead out of fear that Adam will go back to Sharon. Victor will not tell Adam about the baby if she will feed Victor information on Adam's business dealings. Adam will take care of Sharon because they are friends and because of their past but Chelsea won't see it that way and will become more and more envious of their relationship. Chelsea may even try to do something hurtful to Sharon with Adam eventually finding out first hand what a crazy psycho witch he married.
    I warned you it was crazy!!!

Now this is Drama!! It would be funny for Adam to move Sharon in and let her treat CL the way CL treated Victoria.

#38860   2012/10/02 10:19AM
    cindebugg

Quote B. Capet: Good morning ladies. I just unexpectedly stumbled onto a spoiler. In the new TV Guide magazine, on the daytime page, there is an article; A New Day in Genoa City. It says that Sharon has a full mental breakdown and hits hubby (Victor) where it hurts. There is also a small picture of Sharon and Tucker in bed with the caption "She is bedding Tucker for now, but Sharon will reunite with a former love after her melt down. I take this to mean she does burn down the ranch and reunites with Adam! Thoughts?

I really think it's always been the plan to go back to Shadam. Why else would Sharon be inserted in almost every important moment of Chadam? Birthday,Engagement, wedding,Pregnancy test and then pregnancy news. I think the reasoning is two fold. It pushed Sharon towards Victor and it also kept Adam and Sharon intertwined. As someone upthread said, We aren't going to get them served up on a silver platter. There's going to be angst and hurt. The positive side is that No one does angst and hurt and love like Shadam.

« 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list