List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:55PM, Views: 2461752, Replies: 56397
    « 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 » »| page:
    #38841   2012/10/01 05:20PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

Quote canada gal: FYI,

Just saw the opening credits of the Can. epi. It showed Nick's photo credit followed by Phyllis'. So I think all of this Shick stuff is a smoke screen to get fan bases all riled up.

Fingers crossed that Shadam is around the wide corner.

My guess is we have at least two more versions of opening credits, at the very least we will need to see DG and KSJ, I am glad we are not seeing MCE so far but there is still a chance she will show up in the next couple of days.

#38842   2012/10/01 06:45PM
    Jackie10

Quote beachmomluvr:

Just saw the opening credits of the Can. epi. It showed Nick's photo credit followed by Phyllis'. So I think all of this Shick stuff is a smoke screen to get fan bases all riled up.

My guess is we have at least two more versions of opening credits, at the very least we will need to see DG and KSJ, I am glad we are not seeing MCE so far but there is still a chance she will show up in the next couple of days.

I dont believe ME will be in them she has barely been on a year it took MM 3 1/2 years to get in them. So far there has been 4 different ones I think but I dont see anyone of the newbies being in them.

#38843   2012/10/01 06:50PM
    beachmomluvr

MM tweeted earlier about layers being peeled from characters with the new regime, I wonder who he is talking about? Adam, who will reveal that he still loves Sharon? or Chelsea, who will be revealed to be a con? Just speculation of course, I am excited about what the next few months will bring but hate to get my hopes up for fear of being disappointed.

#38844   2012/10/01 08:02PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr:

I dont believe ME will be in them she has barely been on a year it took MM 3 1/2 years to get in them. So far there has been 4 different ones I think but I dont see anyone of the newbies being in them.

I hope not.
    BTW, DG (Daniel) was given a photo credit in today's opening, also. So it looks like DG and BM are staying for a little bit longer.

#38845   2012/10/01 08:10PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: MM tweeted earlier about layers being peeled from characters with the new regime, I wonder who he is talking about? Adam, who will reveal that he still loves Sharon? or Chelsea, who will be revealed to be a con? Just speculation of course, I am excited about what the next few months will bring but hate to get my hopes up for fear of being disappointed.

Yes, with MM comments, it could mean a bunch of things. Just speculating also--"layers being peeled off" could mean dead weight taken off a character like peeling the tick of of Adam (LOL).

With MM's recent tweet about Adam working with Jack, it could also mean that their hostile relationship is peel away as they work together on BON.

#38846   2012/10/01 09:50PM
    Stemp

Quote beachmomluvr:

Nick was sandwiched between Avery and Phyl; but in another version, I just saw, Phyl appears right after Jack. FYI

#38847   2012/10/01 10:40PM
    cindebugg

I came up with a wishful thinking, crazy scenerio. Don't judge lol. I'm thinking Chelsea gets a burr up her fanny because the Newman's are shunning Adam and herself. Unbeknownst to Adam She decides to confront Victor about it and heads off to the ranch where Victor blows her off. She decides to get even and torches the place but she is overcome by smoke inhalation ultimately losing the baby.
    In the meantime Adam has shown up on the ranch in his fancy car only to find the ranch in flames and Sharon walking around disoriented, possibly in the middle of a nervous breakdown and looking mighty guilty. He puts her in the car and takes her somewhere safe. Maybe Kansas? Maybe his mansion?
    Victor and Chelsea end up in cahoots with one another because Chelsea doesn't want Adam to know the baby is dead out of fear that Adam will go back to Sharon. Victor will not tell Adam about the baby if she will feed Victor information on Adam's business dealings. Adam will take care of Sharon because they are friends and because of their past but Chelsea won't see it that way and will become more and more envious of their relationship. Chelsea may even try to do something hurtful to Sharon with Adam eventually finding out first hand what a crazy psycho witch he married.
    I warned you it was crazy!!!

#38848   2012/10/02 04:54AM
    canada gal

Quote cindebugg: I came up with a wishful thinking, crazy scenerio. Don't judge lol. I'm thinking Chelsea gets a burr up her fanny because the Newman's are shunning Adam and herself. Unbeknownst to Adam She decides to confront Victor about it and heads off to the ranch where Victor blows her off. She decides to get even and torches the place but she is overcome by smoke inhalation ultimately losing the baby.
    In the meantime Adam has shown up on the ranch in his fancy car only to find the ranch in flames and Sharon walking around disoriented, possibly in the middle of a nervous breakdown and looking mighty guilty. He puts her in the car and takes her somewhere safe. Maybe Kansas? Maybe his mansion?
    Victor and Chelsea end up in cahoots with one another because Chelsea doesn't want Adam to know the baby is dead out of fear that Adam will go back to Sharon. Victor will not tell Adam about the baby if she will feed Victor information on Adam's business dealings. Adam will take care of Sharon because they are friends and because of their past but Chelsea won't see it that way and will become more and more envious of their relationship. Chelsea may even try to do something hurtful to Sharon with Adam eventually finding out first hand what a crazy psycho witch he married.
    I warned you it was crazy!!!

Hey, after shictor, nothing is too crazy

#38849   2012/10/02 05:59AM
    Doerr

Quote Jackie10:

Strange that Phyllis is with Jack and Nick. Sharon is with Adam.

I am finding this whole thing very strange too. JG seemed to be indicating that Phyllis and Jack would couple up. However, someone tweeted to JM a question referring to whether or not Nick and Phyllis would work things out. JM tweeted that you'd have to stay tuned. He didn't really say anymore than that but, for whatever reason, I got the feeling that he was hinting that they would work things out. I guess I figured that if they weren't going to work things out then JM wouldn't have picked that tweet to respond to. It seemed like it was a tweet that Phick fans would find hopeful.

Couple all that with JM saying that he believes Sharon and Nick are end game and I am completely confused. Did anyone here watch The View when he was on? Wasn't SC on with him? Did she say who she thought her character should end up with? It seems from interviews that she thinks her character loves Adam more but I didn't know if she responded to that same question on the show.

Personally, I'd love it if Phyllis coupled up with Jack (I know I am in the minority here but I LOVED Phyllis with Jack. They just made sense together with their competitive natures.). As far as Nick is concerned, I'd love to see him and Avery again. It would make for an interesting storyline if Nick and Avery were together while Avery and Phyllis are still trying to build a relationship. It would make all the relationships complicated and angsty since Nick and Phyllis have such a tumultuous back and forth relationship.

#38850   2012/10/02 06:23AM
    Doerr

Quote canada gal: One thing that has peaked my interest is if the Ranch goes down in flames, how will it unfold.

I am assuming that this is part of the new regime's way of putting Sharon on her way to recovery.

If it is Sharon who does the deed, I hope it is by accident. Maybe she is struggling with someone and knocks over some lit candle that goes unnoticed. I know it is cliche, but you get my drift.

I am looking forward to a good disaster that will make Sharon shine instead of kicking her further into the dark.

I was thinking some more about how this ranch burning could play out if Sharon is the one who sets the fire (again, I hope to heck it's not her though). The only way Sharon could be the one who does it is if she is out on bail at the time of the blaze. I am thinking that if Sharon is still under the belief that this was all set up by Victor to either test her or to hurt her that maybe in a psychotic break she does burn down the ranch in order to make Victor suffer for what he has done to her. I'd imagine she'd be VERY angry if she truly believed this was setup by Victor and then he turned his back on her once again by letting her go to jail. Her paranoia with Victor setting her up to get nothing is not unfounded considering what was in that prenuptial agreement. He made sure that it appeared that he was looking out for her by awarding her some big bucks but he didn't tell her about the conditions surrounding it. Nevermind that he convienently went missing right after they tied the knot ensuring that she couldn't meet the conditions needed to be awarded her fair share.

My guess is that if it is Sharon who set the fire, she will be able to stay out of jail by reason of insanity. It may be part of her sentence that she goes to a treatment facility in order to get help. There is no way that anyone can argue, without obviously lying their butts off, that Sharon was in her right mind during all of this.

My only issue with this is how does this devestate Victoria. Nick and Victor are pretty obvious since they are both financially/professionally invested in NE and they are both currently living on the Ranch. It's even possible that one or both could get hurt in the fire. Victoria, on the other hand, is the one I am having trouble with. She only came on to NE when Sharon took over so she, obviously, can make it without the NE paycheck. She's also not living at the Ranch and other then having some memories there, it wouldn't be a devestating loss for her. Then again, I guess it could be Nikki that could get hurt as that would cause pain to all the remaining Newmans, except for Adam.

Anyway, this was just a theory and I in no way want it to actually be Sharon who sets the fire. It's just that this happening could be her bottoming out point. The fire could also be what causes Adam to rush to the Ranch in his Porsche causing him or giggles to get injured. If all the Newmans are at the hospital, lets just say, secrets and cons have a way of coming out when they are all in one place together.

« 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list