List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 10:00AM, Views: 2427814, Replies: 56338
    « 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 » »| page:
    #38831   2012/10/01 09:41AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

One thing that has peaked my interest is if the Ranch goes down in flames, how will it unfold.

I am assuming that this is part of the new regime's way of putting Sharon on her way to recovery.

If it is Sharon who does the deed, I hope it is by accident. Maybe she is struggling with someone and knocks over some lit candle that goes unnoticed. I know it is cliche, but you get my drift.

I am looking forward to a good disaster that will make Sharon shine instead of kicking her further into the dark.

#38832   2012/10/01 09:47AM
    Jackie10

I dont want it to be Sharon at all she has been through enough. Maybe Victor tells Adam the truth about CL and she does it and gets trapped in side that would be the end of two things at once but I know we wont get things tied up that easy.

#38833   2012/10/01 11:03AM
    gramb

Watching victor and nikki on screen made me ill.they are so disguisting.i hate what they are doing to sharon,i hope adam is the one who comes to her rescue.i will try to wait a few more months if there is no sign of them getting back together i will have to tune into something else .sharon and adam were the only reason i started watching yr again.they have so much more story to tellin my opinion.

#38834   2012/10/01 11:05AM
    Jackie10

Quote gramb: Watching victor and nikki on screen made me ill.they are so disguisting.i hate what they are doing to sharon,i hope adam is the one who comes to her rescue.i will try to wait a few more months if there is no sign of them getting back together i will have to tune into something else .sharon and adam were the only reason i started watching yr again.they have so much more story to tellin my opinion.

I agree they have so much story potential and I hope the new crew cashes in on it.

#38835   2012/10/01 11:55AM
    Doerr

Quote canada gal: One thing that has peaked my interest is if the Ranch goes down in flames, how will it unfold.

I am assuming that this is part of the new regime's way of putting Sharon on her way to recovery.

If it is Sharon who does the deed, I hope it is by accident. Maybe she is struggling with someone and knocks over some lit candle that goes unnoticed. I know it is cliche, but you get my drift.

I am looking forward to a good disaster that will make Sharon shine instead of kicking her further into the dark.

canada gal, I am interested too in how this whole ranch burning will unfold. I still hope it is not Sharon but if it is her, I hope there is something that happens that can explain it so that we don't have to worry about her going to jail. I never really saw the possibility of the ranch burning coming after the new writers material started airing so this is all pretty surprising to me. I guess we will see pretty soon.

#38836   2012/10/01 01:52PM
    Jackie10

Waiting for something good to happen between these two. Its been awhile and they need to bring them back to where they were in January.

#38837   2012/10/01 02:04PM
    canada gal

FYI,

Just saw the opening credits of the Can. epi. It showed Nick's photo credit followed by Phyllis'. So I think all of this Shick stuff is a smoke screen to get fan bases all riled up.

Fingers crossed that Shadam is around the wide corner.

#38838   2012/10/01 02:14PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: FYI,

Just saw the opening credits of the Can. epi. It showed Nick's photo credit followed by Phyllis'. So I think all of this Shick stuff is a smoke screen to get fan bases all riled up.

Fingers crossed that Shadam is around the wide corner.

Strange that Phyllis is with Jack and Nick. Sharon is with Adam.

#38839   2012/10/01 03:27PM
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr:
    Quote canada gal: One thing that has peaked my interest is if the Ranch goes down in flames, how will it unfold.

canada gal, I am interested too in how this whole ranch burning will unfold. I still hope it is not Sharon but if it is her, I hope there is something that happens that can explain it so that we don't have to worry about her going to jail. I never really saw the possibility of the ranch burning coming after the new writers material started airing so this is all pretty surprising to me. I guess we will see pretty soon.

Wondering about the ranch too. And about Adams new car and how things will get better for him.

#38840   2012/10/01 04:47PM
    Jackie10

One more day behind us 9 episodes to go. Then we will see how much better and how fast story lines change. I hope to see something good. And I hope it doesnt take long.

« 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list