List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 08:06PM, Views: 2253566, Replies: 55499
    « 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 » »| page:
    #38821   2012/09/30 07:54PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

Quote InCanada: Good Night Team Shadam!!

The weekend is over... sob sob! I did absolutely nothing, except going to Mass and that's it. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Work week begings in a few. Keeping hope alive!! I see even some of the haters are conceding that Shadam will eventually happen.

Team Shadam LOVE!!

IA and I find it even funnier that even the haters can't stop talking about Shadam!

Good night!

#38822   2012/09/30 08:32PM
    Jackie10

Good Night Shadam fans! We are getting closer by the day and I hope the new crew speed things along at a decent pace and the out come is spectacular.

#38823   2012/10/01 04:23AM
    beachmomluvr

Good morning Shadam fans!

Bad news is no Adam this week, the good news is probably no rapist, grifter sightings!

Keeping the hope and the faith...

#38824   2012/10/01 06:02AM
    canada gal

Good morning
    I cannot wait til this week is over.
    I am hoping to see some of the new writing next week, starting Oct 8th.

But, with all the speculations on this board, it does not seem as though Shadam will happen anytime soon.

I still have my fingers cross from Shadam!

#38825   2012/10/01 06:59AM
    canada gal

I am so sick of this Niktor crapola. It is so OVERDONE. I'd rather see snails race than that vile couple on the screen.

I hope there is something interesting to today's can. epi. I am tried of FF. We have had Shadam broken and Sharon dragged through the mud. ENOUGH ALREADY.

#38826   2012/10/01 07:52AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Cant keep a good couple down. The new crew want buzz and ratings well they have that den fold in Shadam. Bringing them together would only help the soap.

#38827   2012/10/01 08:12AM
    Doerr

Quote abc1234: Did you guys hear about the ranch burning down? EB tweeted yesterday in reply to someone, you paying? the damned ranch burned down and Im flat broke. Then NB tweeted, Since an actor let the cat out of the bag, I can confirm that the ranch does get burned down by a pissed off diva. Do you guys think they will really take Sharon down that far?? I hope not, but if thats what it takes to bring her back up...

I got my vote in for Shadam (and Villy )

Im off to Las Vegas after work tomorrow, so I wont be around for the next week or so. Any fab suggestions of things I must do or see?

Hope you all have a fab week!

Team Shadam!

I have no idea who will burn down the Ranch. I don't really want to see Sharon do it because I don't want her to get blamed for anything else. However, I am ready for her to hit bottom so we can see the climb up. I'm tired of seeing Sharon trashed. If she needs to burn down the ranch in order to get this bottom mess over with then so be it. That Ranch has needed a makeover sorely.

That said, I am more intrigued by EB's admission that Victor is flat broke. Where'd all his money go? I know stock prices were dropping but now he's back so it should all stabilize.

#38828   2012/10/01 08:18AM
    Doerr

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Gramee Bee: The comment that “the ranch gets burned down by a pissed off diva” on Oct. 18 sounds credible, but it seems like many are assuming the “diva” is Sharon. I think there are others; for one, Genevieve could be the “diva”. Somewhere wasn’t it posted that Victor was going to hold her responsible (among others) for his time in LA? And we know GF has been terminated, so what better way to go as “in a blaze of glory”! I don’t see it as Abby setting the fire, unless by accident; she is a Newman, and I doubt they want to close the door on a recast. I hope it isn’t Sharon, she gets blamed for everything. Ridiculous that Victor has her jailed.

As far as a “Newman dying”, Noah and Summer have just been recast, Faith is never on, (and having her die would be really awful.) The rest of the Newman’s, Victor, Nikki, Nick, Victoria, Adam, Sharon all have upcoming storylines. The expendable Newman seems to be Chelsea (and/or baby if she is pregnant). And hints also say Adam will be “going dark”, which IMO, can only be caused by Victor and something he does or something Adam finds out that he has done. My guess, death is a result of an accident, not caused by Sharon. That is way too much for her to do, based on everything else that has been piled on her, and if SHADAM is on the horizon, Sharon causing the death of Chelsea/baby would be way too much for Adam to accept from her. My guess is Victor, and something he does to Chelsea, Adam or both. If I were writing this, I would have Sharon in a position of trying to help save her, if in fact there is an accident involving the Porsche.

Always,in my opinion, and forever waiting for SHADAM!

Great thoughts! As far as the spoiler about a Newman dying, my first question is: where did it come from? Has anyone seen a source?

The two potential characters (assuming that it is true) are Abby and Chelsea.

Why it could be Abby-we already know that the actress is being let go and Abby is a Newman

Why it could not be Abby-because Abby is a Newman and she is also a Abbott, I don't see them killing off a legacy character like this, my guess is the reason MR was let go is that she may have cost too much money or the new regime did not think she was right for the role. I just assumed that Abby would be written out going to be with Ashley which would leave it open for a recast. If Abby were to be the one to die, that would further dwindle what is left of he Abbott family and Ashley would have to come back to grieve and bury Abby-could that even happen considering ED is on Days now?

Why it could be Chelsea- the biggest thing, because I want it to be her LOL! We know that Adam being a"new man" is not going to work out according to JG, and we have the mysterious Porsche coming up, and if her death was a tragic accident it would free Adam up to be able to reunite with Sharon down the road.

Why it could not be Chelsea-the biggest reason is that we have heard no indication that the actress has been let go, if indeed that is the plan then everyone has been very good about keeping secrets. Also, if Chelsea were to die, this would be Adam's focus so where does that leave Sharon who needs the support to recover?

Alot of speculation and questions, and again, we don't even know if this spoiler is true until we hear it from a legitimate source IMO.

This is the first I am hearing of this spoiler about a Newman dying.

My only other option for who could die would be the baby Giggles is carrying, assuming the writers decide to make it a legit pregnancy. Loosing his child would cause Adam to go "dark." It would also, more than likely, cause Giggles to go "dark." However, like the rest of the options, it has some reasons why it wouldn't be the baby. Anyway, I was just throwing out another option.

My personal vote would be for giggles but only after it was discovered she was a con.

#38829   2012/10/01 08:22AM
    Doerr

Quote canada gal: I am so sick of this Niktor crapola. It is so OVERDONE. I'd rather see snails race than that vile couple on the screen.

I hope there is something interesting to today's can. epi. I am tried of FF. We have had Shadam broken and Sharon dragged through the mud. ENOUGH ALREADY.

I agree with you on Nictor. I have no desire to see this couple at all. Both characters have become vile and unwatchable. I don't want to see them get happiness after all they've done and said to others. They don't deserve it.

#38830   2012/10/01 08:37AM
    Jackie10

I have no desire to see any couple that has been played to death over and done back together. They need to move on to the better buzz bringing ratings couples.

« 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list