List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 01:56PM, Views: 2451925, Replies: 56379
    « 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 » »| page:
    #38801   2012/09/29 05:50PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    InCanada

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote InCanada: NB said the fire was set by a pissed off diva. If he's right all roads lead to Sharon or the twit Abby trying to frame Sharon.

I made a comment in the Ranch burning thread to yours but it was a sarcastic post not meant at you so dont take it that way. Hope you get what I was saying.

No worries.

#38802   2012/09/29 05:53PM
    beachmomluvr

Or that spoiler could be referring to Chadam's baby dying in a tragic accident??? Maybe this is what starts to drive them apart on top of Adam's concern for Sharon?

#38803   2012/09/29 06:11PM
    InCanada

Quote beachmomluvr: Or that spoiler could be referring to Chadam's baby dying in a tragic accident??? Maybe this is what starts to drive them apart on top of Adam's concern for Sharon?

I do not want Adam's baby to die, despite who the mother is

#38804   2012/09/29 06:31PM
    Gramee Bee

I really don't want anyone to die, especially a baby. I think to separate Adam from Chelsea, Adam has to discover something about her, for instance that she has been pulling a con on him and Victor has been complicit with her. Who in their right mind (ok, so this is soap land) would turn down 10 million? Chelsea pregnant - I have always had my doubts, but if she is, and someone causing an accident that results in a miscarriage?

Victor and Chelsea working together and Adam finding out would send him to the dark side. Victor doing anything against Adam would send him over! I really think something has to happen between Adam and Chelsea to destroy their relationship, and I don't see Adam cheating on Chelsea with Sharon.

Waiting still for SHADAM, keeping the hope and faith!

#38805   2012/09/29 06:45PM
    InCanada

Quote Gramee Bee: I really don't want anyone to die, especially a baby. I think to separate Adam from Chelsea, Adam has to discover something about her, for instance that she has been pulling a con on him and Victor has been complicit with her. Who in their right mind (ok, so this is soap land) would turn down 10 million? Chelsea pregnant - I have always had my doubts, but if she is, and someone causing an accident that results in a miscarriage?

Victor and Chelsea working together and Adam finding out would send him to the dark side. Victor doing anything against Adam would send him over! I really think something has to happen between Adam and Chelsea to destroy their relationship, and I don't see Adam cheating on Chelsea with Sharon.

Waiting still for SHADAM, keeping the hope and faith!

I too do not want Adam to cheat on giggles. End them though.

#38806   2012/09/29 08:29PM
    Jackie10

That is one thing we know Adam is not a cheater or a bed hopper and I want him to stay that way. There needs to be a con going on. I dont care if Victor is behind it or not. And I have no doubts she will be gone in the next few months. I just do not want Sharon to have any part in it. If Adam tries to befriend her and CL lets her insecurities break up her marriage that is her fault not Sharons.

#38807   2012/09/30 07:09AM
    InCanada

Good Morning Team Shadam!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday! Here's hoping we are closer to getting our couple back!

Team Shadam LOVE!!

#38808   2012/09/30 08:21AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! One day closer to the new crews writing I sure hope MM is right on with his assessment of their stuff. He says it is great and that the actors/actresses are doing a great job with it also.

#38809   2012/09/30 08:33AM
    Kahina

I try to keep hope of a return Shadam, but it's long.
    Good day to all fan Shadam.

#38810   2012/09/30 09:21AM
    InCanada

Quote Kahina: I try to keep hope of a return Shadam, but it's long.
    Good day to all fan Shadam.

Hey Kahina!

How is it in Paris? I still want to visit one day

« 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list