List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/19 04:11PM, Views: 2436192, Replies: 56346
    « 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 » »| page:
    #38781   2012/09/28 08:22PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01: I find it hard to believe that someone burns the Newman Ranch. I sure don't think it's Sharon. NB may be wrong about this. Nothing in spoilers indicates a fire.

So tired of this crap. Is it Oct.12 yet?

Who else could be the "pi**ed off diva"...
    Patty Williams?
    Chelsea (defending Adam's honour)?

And if Sharon does it. Does anyone know who gets her out of jail...
    Tucker?
    Adam?

Victor was pressing charges against Sharon in the previews for Monday and she is supposed to go to jail next week. The house is supposed to burn(if a true spoiler) the 18th. I thought it would be one of the thugs from LA who were trying to kill him over the UNION thing.

Even though I would love for her to get sweet revenage on Vic and Nic, I wish it is not her that starts the fire. It would be to heartbreaking for me to see her reach bottom like this.

Yes, I've heard arson is a mob specialties

I dont want it to be Sharon either but if that is what it takes to get her to the bottom then so be it. I am ready for her to start the climb back to the top! Just wish they had changed more than just the ranch.

I forgot who tweeted today either MM or YRcritic, but apparently the new writing will start appearing as soon as Oct 8 (little bits will be transitioning into the show).

If the whole ranch goes down maybe Sharon can get enough insurance money to buy a place outside the ranch.

Good night.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/28 08:23PM
    #38782   2012/09/28 09:17PM
    beachmomluvr

Okay, just watched the campy eppy with Sharon dressed in white, SC was hilarious, so very much entertaining. Sorry, the same thing can't be said for Chadam, I did watch their scenes and even they though they were dripping with sappy love, they were BORING! If this is the kind of couple the show wants to keep around then I'm done, all they do is put me to sleep. I will have to say that this eppy laid the Chadam "love" real thick, yuck is what I say.

#38783   2012/09/29 07:23AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Loving our couple and hoping things turn around for them soon. 2 more weeks. Hopefully when things go to moving it will be fast.

#38784   2012/09/29 07:42AM
    Jackie10

I just breezed through Mondays eppy didnt take long more of the stupid stuff sht on Sharon. Little Nicky and Victor are burning their bridges with her. Tucker showed his true colors. Where will they go next.

#38785   2012/09/29 08:05AM
    InCanada

Quote Jackie10: I just breezed through Mondays eppy didnt take long more of the stupid stuff sht on Sharon. Little Nicky and Victor are burning their bridges with her. Tucker showed his true colors. Where will they go next.

Hi Jackie! Did you watch the milestone epi? I started watching and just couldn't finish. Its nauseating. I can't wait until MAB's mess is over.

#38786   2012/09/29 08:41AM
    beachmomluvr

I guess we will have no Shadam scenes this week since Adam won't be on, I think its stupid that they have left him out of any kind of reaction to Sharon being thrown in jail, as he should be the most sensitive to that considering what happened last year, oh well these were MAB's final scripts so it is obvious that she was leaving with a big FU to SC and MM IMO.

So we think that the Newman ranch burns down on or around the 18th. My guess is that by November we may see Sharon placed in a mental health facility (not Fairview though) and would this coincide wth SC filming that movie (thought I heard something about Novembe but maybe I imagined it) and if so, if they portray Sharon as getting the help she needs will it be Adam providing her support (thus putting his marriage at risk on top of a possible miscarriage?) or will it be someone new that Sharon meets through this process? If so, this person would need to be cast very soon as they are probably starting to film November eppys as we speak. I think that possibility of a new man for Sharon is still out there butI really hope it is Adam, besides SC has been very vocal in her interviews about wanting Shadam back along with Shick too (not up for another triangle though) rather than giving any hints that someone new comes into her life.

Just my speculation, can't wait to see what the next few months have in store, still sticking with my end of the year deadline-no movement for Shadam, then I am outta here.

#38787   2012/09/29 08:44AM
    InCanada

:|

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01: I find it hard to believe that someone burns the Newman Ranch. I sure don't think it's Sharon. NB may be wrong about this. Nothing in spoilers indicates a fire.

So tired of this crap. Is it Oct.12 yet?

Who else could be the "pi**ed off diva"...
    Patty Williams?
    Chelsea (defending Adam's honour)?

And if Sharon does it. Does anyone know who gets her out of jail...
    Tucker?
    Adam?

Victor was pressing charges against Sharon in the previews for Monday and she is supposed to go to jail next week. The house is supposed to burn(if a true spoiler) the 18th. I thought it would be one of the thugs from LA who were trying to kill him over the UNION thing.

Even though I would love for her to get sweet revenage on Vic and Nic, I wish it is not her that starts the fire. It would be to heartbreaking for me to see her reach bottom like this.

Yes, I've heard arson is a mob specialties

I dont want it to be Sharon either but if that is what it takes to get her to the bottom then so be it. I am ready for her to start the climb back to the top! Just wish they had changed more than just the ranch.

I forgot who tweeted today either MM or YRcritic, but apparently the new writing will start appearing as soon as Oct 8 (little bits will be transitioning into the show).

If the whole ranch goes down maybe Sharon can get enough insurance money to buy a place outside the ranch.

Good night.

Oh Sharon! Burn that crap heap down girl! I am Team Sharon always! But she gon end up in jail though

#38788   2012/09/29 10:59AM
    Jackie10

Quote InCanada:
    Quote Jackie10: I just breezed through Mondays eppy didnt take long more of the stupid stuff sht on Sharon. Little Nicky and Victor are burning their bridges with her. Tucker showed his true colors. Where will they go next.

Hi Jackie! Did you watch the milestone epi? I started watching and just couldn't finish. Its nauseating. I can't wait until MAB's mess is over.

I FF through it. It sucked more of the same done over crap.

#38789   2012/09/29 12:15PM
    InCanada

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote InCanada:

I FF through it. It sucked more of the same done over crap.

I just got disgusted when I saw them sitting around praising Victor, Sharon being degraded yet again by marrying Tucker and the grave yard scene between Nikki and Victor. I am sick of the toxic Niktor being shoved down our throats.

Please new guys if you are reading this please backburner Niktor. Please!!!

#38790   2012/09/29 01:09PM
    InCanada

Where is Team Shadam this afternoon, out enjoying the gorgeous Fall weekend? Have fun. I am hoping that our couple will reunite soon.

Team Shadam LOVE!!

« 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list