List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 08:38PM, Views: 2363605, Replies: 56174
    « 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 » »| page:
    #38761   2012/09/28 01:34PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    KITTYKAT01

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Doerr:
    Quote bklynlady:
    Quote InCanada: Tweet from MM

"@michaelmuhney: Adam won't EVER AGAIN be written as cartoonish evil or sappy vanilla. As an actor, I am excited about every script I am reading. #REFRESHING"

God I hope this means the end of Chadum. Seeing EB's rant on twitter against MM has me convinced that he was the reason why Shadam ended and Sharon destroyed. He had MAB in his back pocket! They never cared how the fans would feel, I am glad MAB was fired.

There will be balance to his character, and he maintains an edge to him.
    I expect Cham's path to head to the END. They new regime will work on wrapping up MAB's junk plots which were plopped out of left field. The stories are supposed to be soapy, and they were not.

I find it baffling that some posters say it's impossible for Shadam to be featured in Sharon's rehabilitation because of the rapist con. First of all there is no time date set when Sharon's rehabilitation begins, when her love story develops in her recuperation. JG said he needs to break Sharon down before she can evolve as a stronger and complete character. The rapist con has time to fade away, when Sharon's story takes off.

With regards to JM's remarks, he talks out of both sides out of his mouth with Phyllis and Sharon. He would passionately declare Phyllis is his future, and no looking back for him. And praised MS like she's a goddess. The best thing to happen to him.
    SC states in her interviews even though Sharon has a history with Nick, she loves Adam more.

A poster said Nick went to see Sharon the day she married Tucker. Who checked up on Sharon and showed concern for her, told her Tucker is using her for his own gain?
    Who is digusted with Tucker playing on her needs?
    That is Adam. I bet Adam will be her nurturer and take place in her love story. When he became blind, Sharon was his lifeline and took him to his sancturary to begin his healing process. They will come full circle.

bklynlady, you bring up a very good point about people saying there is not enough time for Adam to lose giggles and be Sharon's savior. We've all been thinking that Victor's return would signal Sharon's lowest point but I am beginning to see that is not the case. MAB's crap wasn't near finished yet. We still have 2 weeks to go which will most likely include even more Sharon trashing. I don't think Sharon's reached her bottoming out point yet. I hate that but I understand that the new writers need this to happen so that her redemption storyline is even more powerful.

We also know that we will see Adam's porsche pretty soon after the new writers' material starts hitting the air. I believe it is only a handful of episodes (maybe even only 1 or 2 episodes) that air before we see this Porsche. If our theories are true, something will happen negatively because of that drive. This is also around the time that MM tweeted that he and MCE were filming quite heavily. The only reason MCE would be filming heavily would be because something angsty happens which leads me to believe it is somehow tied to the Porsche. And, the final clue that Chadumb will be coming to an end, there is absolutely no mention of them in spoilers or the look a heads that was in Josh Griffith's interview. Adam was mention but there was NOTHING concerning Chadumb. I do believe we will be seeing more of MCE and their story will heat up but I don't think it will last that far into the future otherwise JG would have been pimping it in his interview.

Now, whether or not this all leads to a Shadam reunion, I have no idea. I do believe we will get teased with a Shick reunion simply because, I think, JG will want to put it to bed for good and because it would be crucial to Sharon's recovery. She'll need to explore all of her emotional attachments and that will include Nick. She's given in to him far too often for the writers not to explore why she sacrifices herself and her own happiness for him. She needs to be able to come to conclusion that while she does love him, they don't have a healthy and mutually beneficial relationship. This will only make it so that Shadam can reunite in a more unified and stronger way because it will rid her of any obligations she might feel towards Nick. Same goes for Nick. He needs to be able to cut romantic ties from Sharon so that he can fully move on and stop with the back and forth (hopefully, he'll move on towards Avery which would make sense if he is tied up trying to fix all that Sharon destroyed for his family. She, as the NE lawyer, would be crucial in figuring out how to recover their losses).

To the bold: When I realized that what happened to Shadam centered around SCs tweet I knew it was EB and MAB and everything became clear to me. I had hoped that things would turn around for our couple til that point and then I realized it was not going to because of them. So I stopped watching. The best thing that could have happened at that point was MAB being let go and she should not have been the only one in my opinion.

About the car. Yes I think something is going to happen maybe CL wrecks by her self and miscarries and then pretends she didnt. Or she is checked and it is proven she was never pregnant and Adam realizes she was running a con on him. Something has to give and I hope it is done in a way that doesnt leave Adam pining for a child.

Well, I never thought CL was pregnant. I think this is just a way to keep Adam on a short leash. Has anyone noticed Adam doesn't act excited at all about this "baby". He nevers smiles or shows any emotion when CL talks about the baby. I really don't think Adam wants a baby; at least not with CL.

#38762   2012/09/28 01:34PM
    bklynlady

Quote Jackie10: Sharon and Adam headed for great things. Cant wait to see where they go from here. If Sharon is in jail we know that only one person would help her and that is Adam. Tucker might but everyone knows he was just using her so I doubt it.

I read Tucker refuses to come to her aid, when she asks for him. What a S.O.B. he is. Not to mention a white collar crook and adulterer. I can't wait till he gets his own karma dished back to him. I would love for it to be Jack who screws him over, since Ash is his sister and Jack had a friendship with Sharon. Jack needs to be a wheeler and dealer cutthroat businessman and get rid of this Pod version.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/28 01:37PM
    #38763   2012/09/28 01:50PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Did not see the mags today but did see an SOD spoiler over at SOC:

Next week Sharon crashes Faith's birthday party, ends up getting arrested and thrown in jail, no one is willing to help her... I would love for Adam to step in and show some concern but apparently according to MM, Adam won't be on next week so we will have to wait until the following week to see what Adam does, if anything. And I thought things couldn't get worse for Sharon, boy was I naive!

good morning,

OMG, can the Newman's get any more evil and heartlesS -- keeping Faith from her mother on her birthday.

I say to Sharon...sneak in, grab Faith and run, but before leaving, touch that newman ranch to the ground with the clan still in the pathetic house. BURN BABY BURN.

CAN IT GET ANY WORSE FOR SHARON? When is this bashing Sharon Fest going to end? And do you believe Doris?! What a piece of work she is!!-talking about all the damage Sharon has done to the Newmans! What about what they have done to Sharon? MAB really had it in for SC. I just hope JG can repair the damage done by MAB. I hope JG doesn't have her go home with Doris to recover. That occured to me today. That woman is the cause of a lot of Sharon's problems.

#38764   2012/09/28 02:09PM
    KITTYKAT01

WANT TO REMIND EVERYONE TO VOTE IN THE PULSE POLL FRI.-MON.

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse

Shadam was Not fan's fav. last week; but the good news is Chadam was Not in the top 10 for the 2nd week in a row.
    Villy was viewers choice.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/28 02:11PM
    #38765   2012/09/28 02:38PM
    Jackie10

Cant wait to see where things are going one day closer and things will have to get better they cant get much worse. So happy to hear that MM is happy with the writing and the way story lines are going.

#38766   2012/09/28 03:14PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote KITTYKAT01: WANT TO REMIND EVERYONE TO VOTE IN THE PULSE POLL FRI.-MON.

tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse

Shadam was Not fan's fav. last week; but the good news is Chadam was Not in the top 10 for the 2nd week in a row.
    Villy was viewers choice.

Thanks kitty, will get my vote in today, and yes, keep on voting for Villy (or another couple of your choosing) so that NO votes get thrown Chadam's way, a blank vote is just another vote for them, lets not let that happen!

#38767   2012/09/28 05:25PM
    Jackie10

Did anyone see todays Canadian show? Anything worth watching? I may fast forward through it Sunday. Hope to see some things start to change soon. Some bigger clues to the way things are going.

#38768   2012/09/28 05:30PM
    beachmomluvr

Didn't watch the show Jackie, I heard its more throwing Sharon under the bus.

According to the daily spoilers next week, Sharon is only mentioned on Monday's show, Adam not at all since he won't be on next week anyway. So does that mean Sharon will be rotting in jail all next week until Adam is back on the following week?

Also, have to give you huge shoutout to Candace's Restless Rant, Shadam fans you have to read it! "Stuck" yes the perfect word to describe Adam these days.

#38769   2012/09/28 06:08PM
    canada gal

Just showing some love for that charasmatic couple, Shadam.

2 weeks to go.

#38770   2012/09/28 06:21PM
    beachmomluvr

NB just confirmed on Twitter that the Newman ranch does burn down by a pi**ed off diva (Sharon of course) so what does this mean? If Sharon fesses up that she did do it, then obviously they have a strong case for charging her with arson, however, what happens if in setting the fire she gets injured herself?? I would imagine this would be the turning point in Sharon getting help because I would have to think they would go that route rather than having her go through another criminal trial again. And, where does this lead Adam? Alot of questions and speculation to ponder!

« 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list