List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 06:57AM, Views: 2364474, Replies: 56177
    « 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 » »| page:
    #38741   2012/09/28 05:13AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: Did not see the mags today but did see an SOD spoiler over at SOC:

Next week Sharon crashes Faith's birthday party, ends up getting arrested and thrown in jail, no one is willing to help her... I would love for Adam to step in and show some concern but apparently according to MM, Adam won't be on next week so we will have to wait until the following week to see what Adam does, if anything. And I thought things couldn't get worse for Sharon, boy was I naive!

good morning,

OMG, can the Newman's get any more evil and heartlesS -- keeping Faith from her mother on her birthday.

I say to Sharon...sneak in, grab Faith and run, but before leaving, touch that newman ranch to the ground with the clan still in the pathetic house. BURN BABY BURN.

#38742   2012/09/28 06:28AM
    Doerr

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote InCanada: Tweet from MM

"@michaelmuhney: Adam won't EVER AGAIN be written as cartoonish evil or sappy vanilla. As an actor, I am excited about every script I am reading. #REFRESHING"

God I hope this means the end of Chadum. Seeing EB's rant on twitter against MM has me convinced that he was the reason why Shadam ended and Sharon destroyed. He had MAB in his back pocket! They never cared how the fans would feel, I am glad MAB was fired.

There will be balance to his character, and he maintains an edge to him.
    I expect Cham's path to head to the END. They new regime will work on wrapping up MAB's junk plots which were plopped out of left field. The stories are supposed to be soapy, and they were not.

I find it baffling that some posters say it's impossible for Shadam to be featured in Sharon's rehabilitation because of the rapist con. First of all there is no time date set when Sharon's rehabilitation begins, when her love story develops in her recuperation. JG said he needs to break Sharon down before she can evolve as a stronger and complete character. The rapist con has time to fade away, when Sharon's story takes off.

With regards to JM's remarks, he talks out of both sides out of his mouth with Phyllis and Sharon. He would passionately declare Phyllis is his future, and no looking back for him. And praised MS like she's a goddess. The best thing to happen to him.
    SC states in her interviews even though Sharon has a history with Nick, she loves Adam more.

A poster said Nick went to see Sharon the day she married Tucker. Who checked up on Sharon and showed concern for her, told her Tucker is using her for his own gain?
    Who is digusted with Tucker playing on her needs?
    That is Adam. I bet Adam will be her nurturer and take place in her love story. When he became blind, Sharon was his lifeline and took him to his sancturary to begin his healing process. They will come full circle.

bklynlady, you bring up a very good point about people saying there is not enough time for Adam to lose giggles and be Sharon's savior. We've all been thinking that Victor's return would signal Sharon's lowest point but I am beginning to see that is not the case. MAB's crap wasn't near finished yet. We still have 2 weeks to go which will most likely include even more Sharon trashing. I don't think Sharon's reached her bottoming out point yet. I hate that but I understand that the new writers need this to happen so that her redemption storyline is even more powerful.

We also know that we will see Adam's porsche pretty soon after the new writers' material starts hitting the air. I believe it is only a handful of episodes (maybe even only 1 or 2 episodes) that air before we see this Porsche. If our theories are true, something will happen negatively because of that drive. This is also around the time that MM tweeted that he and MCE were filming quite heavily. The only reason MCE would be filming heavily would be because something angsty happens which leads me to believe it is somehow tied to the Porsche. And, the final clue that Chadumb will be coming to an end, there is absolutely no mention of them in spoilers or the look a heads that was in Josh Griffith's interview. Adam was mention but there was NOTHING concerning Chadumb. I do believe we will be seeing more of MCE and their story will heat up but I don't think it will last that far into the future otherwise JG would have been pimping it in his interview.

Now, whether or not this all leads to a Shadam reunion, I have no idea. I do believe we will get teased with a Shick reunion simply because, I think, JG will want to put it to bed for good and because it would be crucial to Sharon's recovery. She'll need to explore all of her emotional attachments and that will include Nick. She's given in to him far too often for the writers not to explore why she sacrifices herself and her own happiness for him. She needs to be able to come to conclusion that while she does love him, they don't have a healthy and mutually beneficial relationship. This will only make it so that Shadam can reunite in a more unified and stronger way because it will rid her of any obligations she might feel towards Nick. Same goes for Nick. He needs to be able to cut romantic ties from Sharon so that he can fully move on and stop with the back and forth (hopefully, he'll move on towards Avery which would make sense if he is tied up trying to fix all that Sharon destroyed for his family. She, as the NE lawyer, would be crucial in figuring out how to recover their losses).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/28 06:29AM
    #38743   2012/09/28 06:37AM
    Doerr

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote SharonheartsAdam: SHADAM ARE IN THE OPENING CREDITS TOGETHER!!!!

It's Victor & Nikki, Victoria & Billy, and Sharon & Adam!!!!

It's so nice to see MM finally in the credits and the fact that it's along side Sharon makes it all the sweeter.

This is great news! I don't want to get my hopes up but I sure hope it means something....it's funny those haters who will say it means nothing then what about Niktor and Villy being shown together, guess that means nothing too! Sorry, you can't single out one pair and not include the other if you are going to use that rationale IMO. But again, I see this as good news but I still remain very cautious, I refuse to allow myself to get excited again and then be disappointed but that's just me!

beach, I don't blame you one iota. It's hard not to be skeptical after all we've been through the last couple of months. I am hopeful but I am also trying to temper it so that I don't get blindsided if it doesn't happen. I am comforted with the fact that show will get better in the writing department. That alone is cause to celebrate, lol!

#38744   2012/09/28 06:44AM
    Doerr

Quote Gramee Bee: Well, people, hearing that SHADAM is in the opening credits tomorrow (I am in US here) almost makes up for all the crapola the last few days have been. Are the writers making a statement and preparing us for what is coming? SHADAM, OF COURSE! What a travesty MAB made her final days at Y&R, it feels like she is saying something nasty to Y&R fans!

To EB, you are an obnoxious man to have misconstrued what MM said, and I simply say “shame on you”, in my eyes you will never be the same.

Finally, if I were an oeey gooey “giggles” lover, I would be getting nervous. Really nervous.

SHADAM FOREVER, waiting patiently for the new beginning!

I agree with everyone you wrote Grammee Bee, especially about the EB tweet. When people are getting upset with MM, they need to remember that MM spoke out about STORYLINE, EB spoke out about an ACTOR personally. He can try and hide behind the fact that he didn't say MM's name but it was still a pointed dig at an actor. EB made it personal when it didn't have to be.

In case anyone forgot, this is what happened between Neil Patrick Harris and EB: www.gossipcop.com/neil-patrick-harris-eric-braeden-d-bag-dbag-twitter-douchebag-... /> You'll notice that EB once again tries to belittle someone based on how long they've been an actor (which has nothing to do with anything) never realizing that while NPH isn't that old, he has been an actor for ages. I'm not saying NPH was right in name-calling but I totally believe his claims about why EB dropped out after what has happened at Y&R.

#38745   2012/09/28 06:52AM
    Doerr

Quote beachmomluvr: Did not see the mags today but did see an SOD spoiler over at SOC:

Next week Sharon crashes Faith's birthday party, ends up getting arrested and thrown in jail, no one is willing to help her... I would love for Adam to step in and show some concern but apparently according to MM, Adam won't be on next week so we will have to wait until the following week to see what Adam does, if anything. And I thought things couldn't get worse for Sharon, boy was I naive!

As much as I don't want to see this happen, and I won't becuase I won't watch it, I do understand it for the purposes of the new writers (MAB, obviously, just wrote it to trash Sharon however). Sharon can't have Adam, or anyone else, save her right now. If someone were to save her now, she'd just keep repeating this same cycle because she won't get help. She'll just start depending on whatever man saves her and then fall apart again when things go awry. She needs to hit rock bottom so that she will finally get help and get better. That is when the real love story can start because both parties will be healthy. Saving her now won't do her any good. She needs to save herself by going, willingly, to get help. That is when I expect Adam to show up and provide much needed support and encouragement. JMO

#38746   2012/09/28 08:23AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! So ready for some good stuff between our couple. Was glad to see them in the opening credits at the same time. Hope that is a start.

#38747   2012/09/28 09:12AM
    bklynlady

Quote abc1234:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote SharonheartsAdam: SHADAM ARE IN THE OPENING CREDITS TOGETHER!!!!

It's Victor & Nikki, Victoria & Billy, and Sharon & Adam!!!!

It's so nice to see MM finally in the credits and the fact that it's along side Sharon makes it all the sweeter.

Good Good and Good!

I was just coming to tell you all this! Such good news! I think it bodes very well for Shadam, especially considering they hardly ever change these

Happy Dance for Shadam!

The road will build to Shadam. They'll begin a new chapter in their lives, solid together.

#38748   2012/09/28 09:25AM
    Jackie10

Quote cindebugg: It's going to take at least a week for all the lilly white, upstanding citizens of Genoa City to parade past her cell like she's the headliner for the freak show at the fall carnival. Hopefully when they are done with their laughing and pointing Adam can slide in and help the girl out.

If Adam does bail Sharon out this will be the beginning of the end of CL. We can start counting the days.

#38749   2012/09/28 09:27AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:

good morning,

OMG, can the Newman's get any more evil and heartlesS -- keeping Faith from her mother on her birthday.

I say to Sharon...sneak in, grab Faith and run, but before leaving, touch that newman ranch to the ground with the clan still in the pathetic house. BURN BABY BURN.

I hope the ranch burns while Sharon is in jail so Sharon will not get the blame for it. My guess is that it will be someone from LA that is involved in the Union mess he was in.

#38750   2012/09/28 09:40AM
    Jackie10

Quote Doerr:
    Quote bklynlady:
    Quote InCanada: Tweet from MM

"@michaelmuhney: Adam won't EVER AGAIN be written as cartoonish evil or sappy vanilla. As an actor, I am excited about every script I am reading. #REFRESHING"

God I hope this means the end of Chadum. Seeing EB's rant on twitter against MM has me convinced that he was the reason why Shadam ended and Sharon destroyed. He had MAB in his back pocket! They never cared how the fans would feel, I am glad MAB was fired.

There will be balance to his character, and he maintains an edge to him.
    I expect Cham's path to head to the END. They new regime will work on wrapping up MAB's junk plots which were plopped out of left field. The stories are supposed to be soapy, and they were not.

I find it baffling that some posters say it's impossible for Shadam to be featured in Sharon's rehabilitation because of the rapist con. First of all there is no time date set when Sharon's rehabilitation begins, when her love story develops in her recuperation. JG said he needs to break Sharon down before she can evolve as a stronger and complete character. The rapist con has time to fade away, when Sharon's story takes off.

With regards to JM's remarks, he talks out of both sides out of his mouth with Phyllis and Sharon. He would passionately declare Phyllis is his future, and no looking back for him. And praised MS like she's a goddess. The best thing to happen to him.
    SC states in her interviews even though Sharon has a history with Nick, she loves Adam more.

A poster said Nick went to see Sharon the day she married Tucker. Who checked up on Sharon and showed concern for her, told her Tucker is using her for his own gain?
    Who is digusted with Tucker playing on her needs?
    That is Adam. I bet Adam will be her nurturer and take place in her love story. When he became blind, Sharon was his lifeline and took him to his sancturary to begin his healing process. They will come full circle.

bklynlady, you bring up a very good point about people saying there is not enough time for Adam to lose giggles and be Sharon's savior. We've all been thinking that Victor's return would signal Sharon's lowest point but I am beginning to see that is not the case. MAB's crap wasn't near finished yet. We still have 2 weeks to go which will most likely include even more Sharon trashing. I don't think Sharon's reached her bottoming out point yet. I hate that but I understand that the new writers need this to happen so that her redemption storyline is even more powerful.

We also know that we will see Adam's porsche pretty soon after the new writers' material starts hitting the air. I believe it is only a handful of episodes (maybe even only 1 or 2 episodes) that air before we see this Porsche. If our theories are true, something will happen negatively because of that drive. This is also around the time that MM tweeted that he and MCE were filming quite heavily. The only reason MCE would be filming heavily would be because something angsty happens which leads me to believe it is somehow tied to the Porsche. And, the final clue that Chadumb will be coming to an end, there is absolutely no mention of them in spoilers or the look a heads that was in Josh Griffith's interview. Adam was mention but there was NOTHING concerning Chadumb. I do believe we will be seeing more of MCE and their story will heat up but I don't think it will last that far into the future otherwise JG would have been pimping it in his interview.

Now, whether or not this all leads to a Shadam reunion, I have no idea. I do believe we will get teased with a Shick reunion simply because, I think, JG will want to put it to bed for good and because it would be crucial to Sharon's recovery. She'll need to explore all of her emotional attachments and that will include Nick. She's given in to him far too often for the writers not to explore why she sacrifices herself and her own happiness for him. She needs to be able to come to conclusion that while she does love him, they don't have a healthy and mutually beneficial relationship. This will only make it so that Shadam can reunite in a more unified and stronger way because it will rid her of any obligations she might feel towards Nick. Same goes for Nick. He needs to be able to cut romantic ties from Sharon so that he can fully move on and stop with the back and forth (hopefully, he'll move on towards Avery which would make sense if he is tied up trying to fix all that Sharon destroyed for his family. She, as the NE lawyer, would be crucial in figuring out how to recover their losses).

To the bold: When I realized that what happened to Shadam centered around SCs tweet I knew it was EB and MAB and everything became clear to me. I had hoped that things would turn around for our couple til that point and then I realized it was not going to because of them. So I stopped watching. The best thing that could have happened at that point was MAB being let go and she should not have been the only one in my opinion.

About the car. Yes I think something is going to happen maybe CL wrecks by her self and miscarries and then pretends she didnt. Or she is checked and it is proven she was never pregnant and Adam realizes she was running a con on him. Something has to give and I hope it is done in a way that doesnt leave Adam pining for a child.

« 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list