List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 01:25PM, Views: 2485095, Replies: 56487
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2010/06/29 07:55AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Sinny

Quote Canada-Eh:
    Quote LadyLamar: Shadam is undeniable, Sharon is totally into Adam she couldn't keep her eyes off of him in that helicopter and he couldn't keep his mind off of her or his eyes. Look he ended up caught because he couldn't forget about what they shared and she told him she still cares. That she is still even talking about their relationship means she isn't over it or him.

ITA, it's clear shadam is far from over. i noticed - and loved- how they couldn't stop looking at each other in the helicopter. even tho, on the beach and in the helicopter, sharon was trying to act like she had moved on and adam was trying to act like a big tough guy, it's clear they still love each other. it's not like we've forgotten their heartbreaking convo in sharon's hotel room! go shadam!

they are so not over each other.. U can see.. the way they look at each other.. the way they are staring.. they are not over.. and I am glad

#22   2010/06/29 07:57AM
    Caprica

Let's ask the mods to set up a non bash Shadam thread.

#23   2010/06/29 07:59AM
    Sinny

Quote Tambam:
    Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

I love Shadam as you well know Sinny. I can't wait for a reunion.

Ok the pic. It's cute but what is she wearing. Is that a long tshirt or some sort of short outfit. Cause if that's a dress it's riding up a little far LOL.

they are so good together.. to me u can see it in sharon's eyes that she still loves adam

and yea that is her dress.. it is a tad short.. bootayyyyyyyyy

#24   2010/06/29 08:25AM
    Gencor

I have been saying all along that Sharon and Nick have outgrown each other and I believe that if Sharon is ever going to have a chace to grow up then she needs someone like Adam! I think that she can learn alot from him. Sharon is very co-dependent and I think that with Adam she may have a chance to change that. They balance each other out very well. He can teach her personal independence and she can give him his conscience back. They have really good chemistry and the extra plus to all of this is that they really do love each other.

#25   2010/06/29 08:45AM
    laurie_25

I really want a Shadam reunion myself. I didn't like Adam at first either, especially with taking Faith away from Sharon as I was always a Shick fan. But when Shadam happened I realised how awesome a couple these two make as they really bring out the best in each other. Go Shadam!!!

#26   2010/06/29 08:54AM
    Elvislies

I am so sick of hearing what Nick wants.. who cares.. I think Sharon and Adam are perfect for each other.. Nick won't want Adam around Faith well I am sure Phyllis won't want Sharon around Summer but then Nick wouldn't care now would he?? Shick was never a good couple.. all they ever did was fight and cheat and leave each other.. so why people have called them a super couple I will never know..

#27   2010/06/29 09:20AM
    Sunnyflower

I'm dying for some Shadam...Those two are one of the best things on the show right now.

#28   2010/06/29 09:49AM
    Caprica

Quote Elvislies: I am so sick of hearing what Nick wants.. who cares.. I think Sharon and Adam are perfect for each other.. Nick won't want Adam around Faith well I am sure Phyllis won't want Sharon around Summer but then Nick wouldn't care now would he?? Shick was never a good couple.. all they ever did was fight and cheat and leave each other.. so why people have called them a super couple I will never know..

I am so sick of Nick also. I am a Phyllis FAN so why would I want her with Nick NOW? MAB made a huge blunder by playing the triangle the way she did. She assumed WRONGLY that Phyllis/Phick fans would want the couple together, NO MATTER WHAT. WRONG! Sharon can have Nick. We want better for Phyllis.

#29   2010/06/29 10:05AM
    Sunnyflower

SHADDAM SHADDAM SHADDAM SHADDAM

#30   2010/06/29 10:24AM
    Sinny

Just a litle FYI. I just got the Ok from Lisa.. this is now a protected thread.

and sunny LOL u are so cute

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list