List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 02:54PM, Views: 2396123, Replies: 56248
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2010/06/29 06:20AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    countryMomof4

I am quite torn about them. I really enjoyed their relationship when they were first getting together but I always had a problem with Adam witholding the truth about Faith. I do believe he sincerely loved her in his own way and helped her believe in herself. Sharon made him want to be a better man.

Since MM has said that he doesn't want Adam redeemed, I will just have to wait and see if rotting for this pair is something I can do.

#12   2010/06/29 06:21AM
    MomofSydBlake

I agree with Nick never accepting someone else for Sharon because of hi immaturity. That is why I think there will be another triangle with Adam/Sharon/Nick. But Nick will also be chasing Phyliss too.

I just cannot take another Shick reunion. It is so played out! I am so sick of it being compared to Nikki & Victor! When another young beauty comes along; Victor will dump Nikki yet again! So sad!!

I want Shadam back together!

#13   2010/06/29 06:24AM
    Caprica

Quote lovinthesoaps: Hi everyone!! Lovin me some Shadam! From the moment they hooked up I was surprised how much I enjoyed the pairing. It was interesting because although I hate what he did to Ashley and Sharon with the Faith switch, I totally love him and Sharon as a couple. Superhot! That helicopter ride and the "previews" I saw today........... I cannot wait! This couple is win/win for me. Sharon becomes stronger and Nick will see that someone is better for Sharon than himself. Bring on Shadam!!

I really like Shadam but I can't see Nick wanting Adam around Faith or Noah for that matter. I also think he wants to protect Sharon from Adam, even thought it is none of his business who Sharon is with. But it's up to the new and improved Sharon to tell Nick, Victor other man who feels he needs to save her, butt out! She is a grown woman and can do what she pleases.

#14   2010/06/29 06:25AM
    Canada-Eh

For starters, i've always been a sharon fan, but not always an adam fan. i liked him when he first came on the show, but then i really didn't like him when CE still played him and he went evil. Then MM took over, and although i still didn't really like adam, i found myself rooting for him not to get caught, i guess b/c MM brought this irresistable flare to adam. and then when he stole sharon's baby, i never thought i'd forgive him, but then shadam happened.
    at first, i was not a fan of shadam. i always had liked shick, and of course, was mad at adam. but then i saw the amazing chemistry that they share, and how the two characters brought out the best in each other. sharon became stronger and FINALLY seemed to move on from nick (she was never able to do that w/ jack), and we were able to see adam's softer, more human side. they are such an AMAZING couple!
    so now, i definitely want to see a shadam reunion. the timing seems right to me, no shick right now. i also have to say the adam, by himself, is now one of my fave characters. MM is just perfect, he's made adam so deliciously, sarcastically funny! i loved his lines in the helicopter. "did you miss me... "

#15   2010/06/29 06:27AM
    Canada-Eh

Quote Caprica:
    Quote lovinthesoaps: Hi everyone!! Lovin me some Shadam! From the moment they hooked up I was surprised how much I enjoyed the pairing. It was interesting because although I hate what he did to Ashley and Sharon with the Faith switch, I totally love him and Sharon as a couple. Superhot! That helicopter ride and the "previews" I saw today........... I cannot wait! This couple is win/win for me. Sharon becomes stronger and Nick will see that someone is better for Sharon than himself. Bring on Shadam!!

I really like Shadam but I can't see Nick wanting Adam around Faith or Noah for that matter. I also think he wants to protect Sharon from Adam, even thought it is none of his business who Sharon is with. But it's up to the new and improved Sharon to tell Nick, Victor other man who feels he needs to save her, butt out! She is a grown woman and can do what she pleases.

i agree, if there is a shadam reunion, nick is gonna have major issues! hopefully sharon just tells him to get a life and move on.

#16   2010/06/29 06:30AM
    Canada-Eh

Quote LadyLamar: Shadam is undeniable, Sharon is totally into Adam she couldn't keep her eyes off of him in that helicopter and he couldn't keep his mind off of her or his eyes. Look he ended up caught because he couldn't forget about what they shared and she told him she still cares. That she is still even talking about their relationship means she isn't over it or him.

ITA, it's clear shadam is far from over. i noticed - and loved- how they couldn't stop looking at each other in the helicopter. even tho, on the beach and in the helicopter, sharon was trying to act like she had moved on and adam was trying to act like a big tough guy, it's clear they still love each other. it's not like we've forgotten their heartbreaking convo in sharon's hotel room! go shadam!

#17   2010/06/29 06:43AM
    Ethelmae02

oh yeah its happening again. She wants him despite her playing hard to get. She hasnt had a man in months and she still has feelings for him. Staring at him in the helicopter yesterday, she wants him. She even went for the hug first in the hotel room. Thats the only way I can stomach her is with Adam. Shick needs to stay dead cause they are a bore.

#18   2010/06/29 06:48AM
    Canada-Eh

Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

woah this pic is soo adorable. obviously, SC and MM are friends in real life.. so all the more reason for them to have more scenes together!!!

#19   2010/06/29 06:56AM
    Tambam

Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I love Shadam as you well know Sinny. I can't wait for a reunion.

Ok the pic. It's cute but what is she wearing. Is that a long tshirt or some sort of short outfit. Cause if that's a dress it's riding up a little far LOL.

#20   2010/06/29 07:45AM
    Sinny

Quote katolicious:

I loved the cameron s/l. sharon and nikki in the sewers. lmao and when sharon went thru the big picture window I about died. yes she's a lot less boring away from nick

those were my fave sharon stories.. when she went thru the front window I screamed.. LOL I loved the show back then.. but nick and sharon are the most boring coupld the show has ever seen.. I really hope the writers are smart enough to get that shadam is the way to go

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list