List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:23PM, Views: 2455606, Replies: 56387
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2010/06/30 11:07AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Sunnyflower

Quote Tambam:
    Quote GLfan85: IMO if ShaDam does happen again, Nick would have EVERY right to go after and GET full custody of Faith and rightfully so!

That's fine. Nick should be more of a part in the kids lives anyway. He always expects the women to do everything. It'd be nice for Sharon to get the visitation to be able to go get Faith whenever SHE wants instead of Nick being able to do what he wants when he wants. Shadam will have their own kid anyway. And I predict it will be the prophecy child that Cassie predicted.

Yes. And maybe Faith is Jack or Billy's anyway so Nick won't even be a factor. Wouldn't that be nice?

#132   2010/06/30 11:08AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sinny:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gypsyanna: If anyone thought I was bashing Shadam, think again. I would like to see them get through the very rough waters that is bound to churn up in the future. My comment about sharon being spared the 'grunt' work by caring for Faith for the first six months we all know was the result of Adam's actions. No secret there...and Sharon was spared nothing as a result of it.

Good morning gypsy. I think some of our Shadam loving friends who are Sharon fans may be feeling a bit sensitive because of the way they have been called out. I know Tambam was accused of not being a Sharon fan because she dared to criticize her.

Us Phyllis fans though are used to be compared to Satan. LOL.

I love it that Shadam has allowed some of us to find common ground.

LMAO u mean we aren't satan?

I applied to be a helper but apparently even hell is suffering in this economy.

#133   2010/06/30 11:09AM
    GLfan85

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote GLfan85: IMO if ShaDam does happen again, Nick would have EVERY right to go after and GET full custody of Faith and rightfully so!

That's fine. Nick should be more of a part in the kids lives anyway. He always expects the women to do everything. It'd be nice for Sharon to get the visitation to be able to go get Faith whenever SHE wants instead of Nick being able to do what he wants when he wants. Shadam will have their own kid anyway. And I predict it will be the prophecy child that Cassie predicted.

Yes. And maybe Faith is Jack or Billy's anyway so Nick won't even be a factor. Wouldn't that be nice?

LOL maybe, don't see it happening though. No more than I see them making Summer Jacks, now THAT would be nice. LOL

#134   2010/06/30 11:10AM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Tambam: OMG. I wasn't here in the early days of Phick. Is this what it was like. The us against them mentality? Fans breaking off into two seperate army's?

On the Shadam bashing site they are saying that they don't want any drama for Sharon right now. They want peace for Sharon and I guess that means Shick. I can't think of more of a character killer. No DRAMA? It's a soap. It survives on drama.

That is how it was and it was HORRIFIC. We do not need those days back....

OK I peaked and you Sharon fans are being accused of being fake, i.e. closet Phicks. I'm sorry but that is funny.

I'M not even a Phick.

And as if Shick won't have drama. It will just be the same tired azz drama we had before, i.e. cheating. Shadam is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get!
    I just peaked in too and there is a lot of fan base bashing going on.. if it was reported I am sure some things would be removed and some would be banned..

it really is too bad it has to be an us or them kind of mentality.. we all like Y&R and we should be able to talk about the show without all the crazy bs,

#135   2010/06/30 11:10AM
    Tambam

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Tambam:

Other than Shadam getting together, it's my greatest wish that Faith is Jacks.

#136   2010/06/30 11:12AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Tambam:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Tambam:

Other than Shadam getting together, it's my greatest wish that Faith is Jacks.

Me too! It's time for Pattycakes to start confessing.

#137   2010/06/30 11:15AM
    GLfan85

Quote Tambam: OMG. I wasn't here in the early days of Phick. Is this what it was like. The us against them mentality? Fans breaking off into two seperate army's?

On the Shadam bashing site they are saying that they don't want any drama for Sharon right now. They want peace for Sharon and I guess that means Shick. I can't think of more of a character killer. No DRAMA? It's a soap. It survives on drama.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Being I am the one who said I wanted peace for Sharon FOR A SHORT TIME no it DOES NOT MEAN SHICK! It means exactly what it said, she needs a short time of peace in her life so she can regroup and move on. Adam would NEVER be that for her! She needs to be able to prove herself as independant before she could be good with anyone else to include NICK.

#138   2010/06/30 11:16AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote GLfan85:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Tambam:

LOL maybe, don't see it happening though. No more than I see them making Summer Jacks, now THAT would be nice. LOL

It makes no difference to me, but it sure would be traumatic to Summer. A divorce and then losing the only Daddy she has ever known....

But this thread is about Shadam and how super hot they are.

SHADAM SHADAM SHADAM SHADAM

#139   2010/06/30 11:17AM
    Tambam

Quote GLfan85:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Being I am the one who said I wanted peace for Sharon FOR A SHORT TIME no it DOES NOT MEAN SHICK! It means exactly what it said, she needs a short time of peace in her life so she can regroup and move on. Adam would NEVER be that for her! She needs to be able to prove herself as independant before she could be good with anyone else to include NICK.

Oh. OK. I'm glad I made you laugh anyway. Laughing is always good.

#140   2010/06/30 11:17AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote GLfan85:

This is an approved non-bash thread by Admin....Are you a Shadam fan? We deserve one thread without fighting IMO.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list