List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452167, Replies: 56380
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2010/06/30 08:56AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Tambam

OMG. I wasn't here in the early days of Phick. Is this what it was like. The us against them mentality? Fans breaking off into two seperate army's?

On the Shadam bashing site they are saying that they don't want any drama for Sharon right now. They want peace for Sharon and I guess that means Shick. I can't think of more of a character killer. No DRAMA? It's a soap. It survives on drama.

#122   2010/06/30 09:00AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Tambam: OMG. I wasn't here in the early days of Phick. Is this what it was like. The us against them mentality? Fans breaking off into two seperate army's?

On the Shadam bashing site they are saying that they don't want any drama for Sharon right now. They want peace for Sharon and I guess that means Shick. I can't think of more of a character killer. No DRAMA? It's a soap. It survives on drama.

That is how it was and it was HORRIFIC. We do not need those days back....

OK I peaked and you Sharon fans are being accused of being fake, i.e. closet Phicks. I'm sorry but that is funny.

I'M not even a Phick.

And as if Shick won't have drama. It will just be the same tired azz drama we had before, i.e. cheating. Shadam is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get!

#123   2010/06/30 09:03AM
    lanaj

Quote Tambam: And I love that Adam is not the cookie cutter good looking like every other clone guy in soaps.

He's hot don't get me wrong. But in a different way. Not so pretty boy. I really like that. And to me MM's acting is so above the standard of the regurlar actors on the show that he gets better looking to me.

I couldn't have said it better. Adam is his own man, doesn't back down and loves only one woman--that is sexy.

#124   2010/06/30 09:03AM
    lanaj

Quote Tambam: And I love that Adam is not the cookie cutter good looking like every other clone guy in soaps.

He's hot don't get me wrong. But in a different way. Not so pretty boy. I really like that. And to me MM's acting is so above the standard of the regurlar actors on the show that he gets better looking to me.

I couldn't have said it better. Adam is his own man, doesn't back down and loves only one woman--that is sexy.

#125   2010/06/30 09:07AM
    lanaj

Sorry that posted twice, dont know how to get it off.

If they want peace for Sharon, I guess they want to take a nap during the show.

#126   2010/06/30 09:14AM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote lanaj:

mmmmmmmm yes..... very sexy indeed! Something about the bad boy who cant get over the good girl is very appealing! I smile whenever MM comes on screen. His wife must love that smirk! YUM-O!

#127   2010/06/30 10:52AM
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gypsyanna: If anyone thought I was bashing Shadam, think again. I would like to see them get through the very rough waters that is bound to churn up in the future. My comment about sharon being spared the 'grunt' work by caring for Faith for the first six months we all know was the result of Adam's actions. No secret there...and Sharon was spared nothing as a result of it.

Good morning gypsy. I think some of our Shadam loving friends who are Sharon fans may be feeling a bit sensitive because of the way they have been called out. I know Tambam was accused of not being a Sharon fan because she dared to criticize her.

Us Phyllis fans though are used to be compared to Satan. LOL.

I love it that Shadam has allowed some of us to find common ground.

LMAO u mean we aren't satan?

#128   2010/06/30 10:57AM
    GLfan85

IMO if ShaDam does happen again, Nick would have EVERY right to go after and GET full custody of Faith and rightfully so!

#129   2010/06/30 11:02AM
    Tambam

Quote GLfan85: IMO if ShaDam does happen again, Nick would have EVERY right to go after and GET full custody of Faith and rightfully so!

That's fine. Nick should be more of a part in the kids lives anyway. He always expects the women to do everything. It'd be nice for Sharon to get the visitation to be able to go get Faith whenever SHE wants instead of Nick being able to do what he wants when he wants. Shadam will have their own kid anyway. And I predict it will be the prophecy child that Cassie predicted.

#130   2010/06/30 11:05AM
    GLfan85

Quote Sinny:
    Quote katolicious:
    Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

I loved the cameron s/l. sharon and nikki in the sewers. lmao and when sharon went thru the big picture window I about died. yes she's a lot less boring away from nick

those were my fave sharon stories.. when she went thru the front window I screamed.. LOL I loved the show back then.. but nick and sharon are the most boring coupld the show has ever seen.. I really hope the writers are smart enough to get that shadam is the way to go

refresh my memory on that s/l please. I think it was during a time frame when i was deployed (for a yr) and couldn't watch it.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list