List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 03:44PM, Views: 2371053, Replies: 56196
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2010/06/30 08:31AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Sunnyflower

Quote Tambam: i am hoping they a little more of the tension in Sharon for Adam soon. I would love to see her thinking of Adam again. She will probably go and see him in the bin. Of course it will be to try and talk some sense into him. Not because she'd actually want to see him or something.

Oh yeah...Her heart strings will be pulled for sure. And I am so interested in his comment - you wait until you hear the whole story and then you will see I am not so bad.

We are in for some delicious soapy stuff!

#112   2010/06/30 08:35AM
    Tambam

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Tambam: i am hoping they a little more of the tension in Sharon for Adam soon. I would love to see her thinking of Adam again. She will probably go and see him in the bin. Of course it will be to try and talk some sense into him. Not because she'd actually want to see him or something.

Oh yeah...Her heart strings will be pulled for sure. And I am so interested in his comment - you wait until you hear the whole story and then you will see I am not so bad.

I hope the writers do a good job with it.

The Phicks are taking a beating in the Shadam bashing thread!!! Apparantly the only reason you guys are for Shadam is because you hate Sharon so much you can't wait for her to be with this sh*thead Adam. LOL. It's funny because there are so many ex Shickers in here sick of Nick and Sharon.

#113   2010/06/30 08:38AM
    Caprica

The fact that everything and everyone is against them, makes them that much more interesting. In many ways Shadam is like Phick.

#114   2010/06/30 08:40AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Tambam:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

The Phicks are taking a beating in the Shadam bashing thread!!! Apparantly the only reason you guys are for Shadam is because you hate Sharon so much you can't wait for her to be with this sh*thead Adam. LOL. It's funny because there are so many ex Shickers in here sick of Nick and Sharon.

Oh that is nice. I like Adam because he strengthens her character. I have said that over and over and over. I haven't always disliked Sharon and those that have been around know that. They even called me out on my change of heart a few months ago. I really don't like when people assign motives to me.

ANYWAY! Reasons why I love Shadam:
    1. Awesome soapy drama
    2. Their chemistry is off the charts and very natural
    3. He makes Sharon a stronger and better woman
    4. They are HOT!

#115   2010/06/30 08:42AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Caprica: The fact that everything and everyone is against them, makes them that much more interesting. In many ways Shadam is like Phick.

OMG This is one of the best reasons! Them against the world.

#116   2010/06/30 08:44AM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote Tambam:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Hi ladies!! ITA!! I went into that thread to be nosey and have to run right out! Bashing the posters who like a "couple" is just too much for me. I must be a crazy nutjob who HATES Sharon for enjoying her spark with Adam. I am soooooooooooo excited about that comment he made to Sharon on the plane too. I have been smiling from ear to ear!! I just know that Adam will get out of this looking good and sticking it to Victor and Nick again!! So juicy..... I can hardly wait!

#117   2010/06/30 08:47AM
    Tambam

And I love that Adam is not the cookie cutter good looking like every other clone guy in soaps.

He's hot don't get me wrong. But in a different way. Not so pretty boy. I really like that. And to me MM's acting is so above the standard of the regurlar actors on the show that he gets better looking to me.

#118   2010/06/30 08:48AM
    lanaj

Quote lovinthesoaps:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Hi ladies!! ITA!! I went into that thread to be nosey and have to run right out! Bashing the posters who like a "couple" is just too much for me. I must be a crazy nutjob who HATES Sharon for enjoying her spark with Adam. I am soooooooooooo excited about that comment he made to Sharon on the plane too. I have been smiling from ear to ear!! I just know that Adam will get out of this looking good and sticking it to Victor and Nick again!! So juicy..... I can hardly wait!

I went over to the other side too and couldn't stop myself from making a comment. They are calling us crazy!
    I too loved what he said on the plane can't wait to find out what he meant.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/30 08:49AM
    #119   2010/06/30 08:49AM
    Tambam

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Tambam:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Oh that is nice. I like Adam because he strengthens her character. I have said that over and over and over. I haven't always disliked Sharon and those that have been around know that. They even called me out on my change of heart a few months ago. I really don't like when people assign motives to me.

ANYWAY! Reasons why I love Shadam:
    1. Awesome soapy drama
    2. Their chemistry is off the charts and very natural
    3. He makes Sharon a stronger and better woman
    4. They are HOT!

I know right?? IA with everything you said. Adam is a huge reason I am watching the show right now. Adam, Phyl, and Sharon. Those are the only characters that interest me right now. I am actually moving Adam to my fav character over Sharon. Can you believe I am saying it??

#120   2010/06/30 08:50AM
    Sunnyflower

Phooey on them I say! We've got our reasons why we love Shadam and they are darn good ones.

Cheers to hot soapy misunderstood love!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list