List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 04:34AM, Views: 2484446, Replies: 56484
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2010/06/30 02:30AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Sinny

Quote Rosana: There will be spoilers for Shadam fans tomorrow if you guys want me to just put it in here let me know OK or whenever there's spoilers for us please let me know, thanks.

I love spoilers but we shouldn't probably post them in here just in case some don't like them.. so make sure u post any spoilers u get cuz I love them.. or u can mail them to me

#102   2010/06/30 02:48AM
    Sinny

Quote lanaj: I'm really enjoying all this Shadam love without the haters. I was told on another board that I was sick and shallow for loving Shadam. How crazy is that?

I enjoy it too.. that is why I asked Lisa if this could be a protected zone.. I get sick of being called names too cuz I like this couple.. if they were real sure I'd tell sharon to run.. but people seem to judge u just cuz you like a fictional character.. truly sad.. Shadam is a great soapy couple.. I remember way back when it took me a while to learn to like Luke and Laura after he raped her.. but they were and still are the most popular couple to daytime tv.. so having a bad boy hook up with a good girl is the stuff soaps are made of.. I hope the writers are not too chicken to go there..

#103   2010/06/30 02:54AM
    Sinny

Quote Tambam:
    Quote lanaj: I'm really enjoying all this Shadam love without the haters. I was told on another board that I was sick and shallow for loving Shadam. How crazy is that?

What!!! Shallow and sick??? I guess we all are then. So he stole her kid. Big deal. It's a soap. Like I said Sharon should thank Adam. Ashley did all the grunt work. Got Faith on a schedule and by the time Sharon got her Faith was probably sleeping through the night. LOL. Of course I'm kidding. I wonder what those people on the other board would say to my comment. LOL.

lmfao who cares what they think..or what they would say.. some people cannot get past the fact that this isn't real.. I watch to be entertained.. Shadam entertains me.. shick doesn't.. simple as that

#104   2010/06/30 03:03AM
    Sinny

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:

oh hun, i have been called sick, in denial and told i need to get my head checked . and this all happened on THIS mb. i think its really ridicules that some get so worked up over FAKE people

it is a nice change coming in to this thread and NOT having to explain or defend why i like shadam for the 100th time .

you know what else I notice.. a lot of people assume only Phyllis fans like Shadam and that simply is not true.. there are tons of sharon fans that do not like the way Nick treated and treats Sharon.. like his own personal property to use and abuse as he sees fit.. Adam treated her like a lady.. like she matters.. that she is important.. and because of that she was more confident and way less needy.. I saw strength in sharon that I never saw before.. but the second she is with Nick. I hate her again.. she becomes a needy pathetic loser then

#105   2010/06/30 03:24AM
    Sinny

Quote Tambam:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Tambam:

What!!! Shallow and sick??? I guess we all are then. So he stole her kid. Big deal. It's a soap. Like I said Sharon should thank Adam. Ashley did all the grunt work. Got Faith on a schedule and by the time Sharon got her Faith was probably sleeping through the night. LOL. Of course I'm kidding. I wonder what those people on the other board would say to my comment. LOL.

I think it's a big deal even if it is a soap. That was a diabolical and sick thing to do to a woman who had only minutes before given birth and then was left to believe the child died. How traumatic is that?! Grunt work? Sharon would have been overjoyed to have had the time and 'grunt work' she missed all those months while she was grieving for her dead infant. What mother wouldn't?

I was just kidding. I am talking purely from an entertainment stand point and not from a real life stand point. I see something great with Shadam and want some excitement in this soap. I don't see it with Shick. Why am I yet again explaining myself in a Shadam no bash thread of all things.?

I am not understanding that either.. the no bashing thread means we do not have to defend why we like this couple

#106   2010/06/30 03:33AM
    Sinny

Quote Tambam:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Tambam:

I think it's a big deal even if it is a soap. That was a diabolical and sick thing to do to a woman who had only minutes before given birth and then was left to believe the child died. How traumatic is that?! Grunt work? Sharon would have been overjoyed to have had the time and 'grunt work' she missed all those months while she was grieving for her dead infant. What mother wouldn't?

I was just kidding. I am talking purely from an entertainment stand point and not from a real life stand point. I see something great with Shadam and want some excitement in this soap. I don't see it with Shick. Why am I yet again explaining myself in a Shadam no bash thread of all things.?

you shouldn't be explaining why you like Shadam.. Lisa ok'd this as a bash free thread

#107   2010/06/30 05:17AM
    gypsyanna

If anyone thought I was bashing Shadam, think again. I would like to see them get through the very rough waters that is bound to churn up in the future. My comment about sharon being spared the 'grunt' work by caring for Faith for the first six months we all know was the result of Adam's actions. No secret there...and Sharon was spared nothing as a result of it.

#108   2010/06/30 05:33AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote gypsyanna: If anyone thought I was bashing Shadam, think again. I would like to see them get through the very rough waters that is bound to churn up in the future. My comment about sharon being spared the 'grunt' work by caring for Faith for the first six months we all know was the result of Adam's actions. No secret there...and Sharon was spared nothing as a result of it.

Good morning gypsy. I think some of our Shadam loving friends who are Sharon fans may be feeling a bit sensitive because of the way they have been called out. I know Tambam was accused of not being a Sharon fan because she dared to criticize her.

Us Phyllis fans though are used to be compared to Satan. LOL.

I love it that Shadam has allowed some of us to find common ground.

#109   2010/06/30 07:54AM
    Tambam

i am hoping they a little more of the tension in Sharon for Adam soon. I would love to see her thinking of Adam again. She will probably go and see him in the bin. Of course it will be to try and talk some sense into him. Not because she'd actually want to see him or something.

#110   2010/06/30 08:20AM
    lanaj

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:

oh hun, i have been called sick, in denial and told i need to get my head checked . and this all happened on THIS mb. i think its really ridicules that some get so worked up over FAKE people
    it is a nice change coming in to this thread and NOT having to explain or defend why i like shadam for the 100th time .

You are right, I think some people forget these are fictional characters. It's all about entertainment and the writer's have the makings of a super couple with Shadam if they do it right.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list