List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 02:58PM, Views: 2368251, Replies: 56190
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2010/06/29 09:23PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    lanaj

Quote Tambam:
    Quote lanaj: I'm really enjoying all this Shadam love without the haters. I was told on another board that I was sick and shallow for loving Shadam. How crazy is that?

What!!! Shallow and sick??? I guess we all are then. So he stole her kid. Big deal. It's a soap. Like I said Sharon should thank Adam. Ashley did all the grunt work. Got Faith on a schedule and by the time Sharon got her Faith was probably sleeping through the night. LOL. Of course I'm kidding. I wonder what those people on the other board would say to my comment. LOL.

That is so funny, and you are so right!

#92   2010/06/29 09:53PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Quote lanaj: I'm really enjoying all this Shadam love without the haters. I was told on another board that I was sick and shallow for loving Shadam. How crazy is that?

oh hun, i have been called sick, in denial and told i need to get my head checked . and this all happened on THIS mb. i think its really ridicules that some get so worked up over FAKE people

it is a nice change coming in to this thread and NOT having to explain or defend why i like shadam for the 100th time .

#93   2010/06/29 10:08PM
    Tambam

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:

oh hun, i have been called sick, in denial and told i need to get my head checked . and this all happened on THIS mb. i think its really ridicules that some get so worked up over FAKE people

it is a nice change coming in to this thread and NOT having to explain or defend why i like shadam for the 100th time .

I know what you mean. I don't know why everyone can't see it. Shadam is so good for the character of Sharon. Nick and Sharon are so yesterday's news. They really bore me to tears now. Shadam is so exciting and new and fresh.

#94   2010/06/29 10:10PM
    gypsyanna

Quote Tambam:

What!!! Shallow and sick??? I guess we all are then. So he stole her kid. Big deal. It's a soap. Like I said Sharon should thank Adam. Ashley did all the grunt work. Got Faith on a schedule and by the time Sharon got her Faith was probably sleeping through the night. LOL. Of course I'm kidding. I wonder what those people on the other board would say to my comment. LOL.

I think it's a big deal even if it is a soap. That was a diabolical and sick thing to do to a woman who had only minutes before given birth and then was left to believe the child died. How traumatic is that?! Grunt work? Sharon would have been overjoyed to have had the time and 'grunt work' she missed all those months while she was grieving for her dead infant. What mother wouldn't?

#95   2010/06/29 10:14PM
    lunagumby

I want a Shadam reunion because I want to see Neanderthal Nick p-ing his pants over it. Better yet, Phyllis dumps Nick because of Sharon, just to find out she dumped her husssband for nothing, because Sharon loves Adam now. LOL!!

#96   2010/06/29 10:27PM
    Tambam

Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Tambam:

I think it's a big deal even if it is a soap. That was a diabolical and sick thing to do to a woman who had only minutes before given birth and then was left to believe the child died. How traumatic is that?! Grunt work? Sharon would have been overjoyed to have had the time and 'grunt work' she missed all those months while she was grieving for her dead infant. What mother wouldn't?

I was just kidding. I am talking purely from an entertainment stand point and not from a real life stand point. I see something great with Shadam and want some excitement in this soap. I don't see it with Shick. Why am I yet again explaining myself in a Shadam no bash thread of all things.?

#97   2010/06/29 10:56PM
    gypsyanna

Quote Tambam:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Tambam:

I was just kidding. I am talking purely from an entertainment stand point and not from a real life stand point. I see something great with Shadam and want some excitement in this soap. I don't see it with Shick. Why am I yet again explaining myself in a Shadam no bash thread of all things.?

Probably because you made the statement and feel the need to explain it. Anyway, I myself would like to see something new and different in this Shadam storyline. As I said, they do seem to bring out something good in one another and I am so sick of the P/N/S triad. I'm only trying to reconcile in my mind how they can actually get Shadam in a good place with one another without it being too contrived and implausible.

#98   2010/06/30 02:11AM
    Sinny

Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

Thanks Sinny, for getting this going for us. I tried to get one going but was told only a MOD can do it, so I'm happy that we got one.

Waiting patiently for their reunion.
    yw.. welcome back Lisa told me to start one and to let everyone know that it is mod approved... if u see anyone bashing in here.. report to lisa and she will remove it.

OK will do, I never got around to emailing her get one for us so it's nice to finally have this as you proved we Shadam fans are growing with that voting thread.

there are more and more shadam fans every day.. shadam is HOT shick is NOT LOL and Lisa is the best mod there is.. she is so fair.. and really easy to talk too

#99   2010/06/30 02:19AM
    Sinny

Quote Tambam:
    Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote Rosana:
    Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

Thanks Sinny, for getting this going for us. I tried to get one going but was told only a MOD can do it, so I'm happy that we got one.

Waiting patiently for their reunion.
    yw.. welcome back Lisa told me to start one and to let everyone know that it is mod approved... if u see anyone bashing in here.. report to lisa and she will remove it.

OK will do, I never got around to emailing her get one for us so it's nice to finally have this as you proved we Shadam fans are growing with that voting thread.

I emailed the admin. But I didn't get an answer in regards to the non bash Shadam. It was around the time of the BP button being removed so I think they were super busy. Awesome of Sinny to start it. The numbers are growing. I hope they continue. However, I don't think Adam is on his way to being a nice guy quite yet. But I love him bad. I actually think he's on the way to being my absolute fav. Ahead of Sharon?!?!?

I don't think he is going to be mr nice guy either.. and I do not want him to be,, anything is good as long as he is not like Nick.. the writers have destroyed Nick.. he used to be one of the good guys.. he isn't anymore.. Shadam is here to stay tho.. I think the writers know they will pizz off a lot of fans.. it was nice that the admin answered and said we can have this thread and no bashing is allowed

#100   2010/06/30 02:25AM
    Sinny

Quote LadyLamar: Anyone else think that Sharon will go see Adam in the mental hospital? I don't think she will be able to stay away when she finds out he broke down.

I think she will too.. you can tell she still loves Adam.. she is just so unsure.. as she should be,.. but she should follow her heart and that is straight to adam

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list