List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 04:34AM, Views: 2484232, Replies: 56484
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Sinny

Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

#2   2010/06/29 03:46AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    LadyLamar

Shadam is undeniable, Sharon is totally into Adam she couldn't keep her eyes off of him in that helicopter and he couldn't keep his mind off of her or his eyes. Look he ended up caught because he couldn't forget about what they shared and she told him she still cares. That she is still even talking about their relationship means she isn't over it or him.

#3   2010/06/29 03:55AM
    Sinny

Shadam is so going to happen and I cannot wait..sharon is so much stronger and self confident when she is with adam.. nick treats her like she is a child

#4   2010/06/29 05:18AM
    Caprica

Quote Sinny: Shadam is so going to happen and I cannot wait..sharon is so much stronger and self confident when she is with adam.. nick treats her like she is a child

ITA! Sharon told Adam that he loves her the way she needs to be loved. Go Sharon! Maybe this the stronger Sharon beginning to emerge.

I hope the writers will make her a more modern woman now that she will be paired with Adam. Get her out of that timewarp and let's see Sharon blossom.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/29 05:19AM
    #5   2010/06/29 05:50AM
    MomofSydBlake

I am totally a Shadam fan! I could not stand either one them until they hooked them up! I thought Sharon was just a tramp for sleeping with 3 men in a matter of a week and Adam was a complete b@$terd for gaslighting Ashley.
    But when they put them together I saw his softer side and her stronger side. Thy just compliment each other perfectly. I am faithfully watching in hopes of his redemption (just a little!!) so they can become a power couple. Sharon deserves love & respect, and I think Adam is perfect for her.
    So, go Shadam!!!!!!!!

#6   2010/06/29 06:00AM
    katolicious

I am really looking forward to shadam. I didn't like sharon much until adam came into her life. This s/l will bring a lot of contention with the newmans which only makes me happier.
    It's a new dimension to a boring character otherwise.

#7   2010/06/29 06:03AM
    katolicious

Quote Sinny: Hey everyone.. I know we are all taking a beating for liking this couple.. but sign in if you are a fan.. I love this pair.. I have never ever liked sharon until she is with Adam.. well I kinda liked her in the crazy story with Cameron too.. she does so much better with anyone but JM.. they are the kiss of death to my tv screen..

I totally think the writers are going to give us Shadam.. who is with me

and here is a lovely pic of sharon and michael aka sharon and adam.. it is hot

ht tp: / / i47.tinypic.com/23wmrrp.jpg

take out all the spaces in the front and u should be able to see the pic

I loved the cameron s/l. sharon and nikki in the sewers. lmao and when sharon went thru the big picture window I about died. yes she's a lot less boring away from nick

#8   2010/06/29 06:05AM
    lovinthesoaps

Hi everyone!! Lovin me some Shadam! From the moment they hooked up I was surprised how much I enjoyed the pairing. It was interesting because although I hate what he did to Ashley and Sharon with the Faith switch, I totally love him and Sharon as a couple. Superhot! That helicopter ride and the "previews" I saw today........... I cannot wait! This couple is win/win for me. Sharon becomes stronger and Nick will see that someone is better for Sharon than himself. Bring on Shadam!!

#9   2010/06/29 06:06AM
    katolicious

Quote LadyLamar: Shadam is undeniable, Sharon is totally into Adam she couldn't keep her eyes off of him in that helicopter and he couldn't keep his mind off of her or his eyes. Look he ended up caught because he couldn't forget about what they shared and she told him she still cares. That she is still even talking about their relationship means she isn't over it or him.

when she snuck to call adam it was undeniable love for adam. she wanted to hear his voice. she loves him, she just has to forgive him. why not?

#10   2010/06/29 06:09AM
    Lady53

Quote lovinthesoaps: Hi everyone!! Lovin me some Shadam! From the moment they hooked up I was surprised how much I enjoyed the pairing. It was interesting because although I hate what he did to Ashley and Sharon with the Faith switch, I totally love him and Sharon as a couple. Superhot! That helicopter ride and the "previews" I saw today........... I cannot wait! This couple is win/win for me. Sharon becomes stronger and Nick will see that someone is better for Sharon than himself. Bring on Shadam!! :D

Nick will never see that because he will never see that Adam is any good for Sharon what so ever.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list