List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: DIRTY LAUNDRY

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DIRTY LAUNDRY

Started by soapgran at 2010/06/25 05:07AM
    Latest post: 2010/06/25 06:28AM, Views: 585, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2010/06/25 05:07AM
    DIRTY LAUNDRY
    soapgran

I've never seen Sharon do any laundry, does that poor little baby of hers wear the same old stinky clothes all
    the time ???? Just askin'

#2   2010/06/25 05:08AM
    Re: DIRTY LAUNDRY
    SHELIA39

Quote soapgran: I've never seen Sharon do any laundry, does that poor little baby of hers wear the same old stinky clothes all

LMAO!!!

#3   2010/06/25 05:09AM
    LadyLamar

Quote soapgran: I've never seen Sharon do any laundry, does that poor little baby of hers wear the same old stinky clothes all

bwahahahahahahahahahaha OMG Granny you are too much.

#4   2010/06/25 06:11AM
    shoozeyque2

I could use the same argument, do you see Phyllis taking a shower or going to the bathroom; do you see any of them cooking or doing the dishes; do you see any of them paying their monthly bills; do you ever see them take their car to the repair shop, or do grocery shopping; do you ever see any of them going to work anymore; does Kay floss her teeth; do you see Esther dusting or cleaning the mansion; do you see Jill painting her nails or getting her hair cut?

#5   2010/06/25 06:17AM
    evemarie

Quote shoozeyque2: I could use the same argument, do you see Phyllis taking a shower or going to the bathroom; do you see any of them cooking or doing the dishes; do you see any of them paying their monthly bills; do you ever see them take their car to the repair shop, or do grocery shopping; do you ever see any of them going to work anymore; does Kay floss her teeth; do you see Esther dusting or cleaning the mansion; do you see Jill painting her nails or getting her hair cut?

I betcha Kay doesn't floss. I'm thinking she
    soaks her teeth at night.

#6   2010/06/25 06:19AM
    soapgran

Quote shoozeyque2: I could use the same argument, do you see Phyllis taking a shower or going to the bathroom; do you see any of them cooking or doing the dishes; do you see any of them paying their monthly bills; do you ever see them take their car to the repair shop, or do grocery shopping; do you ever see any of them going to work anymore; does Kay floss her teeth; do you see Esther dusting or cleaning the mansion; do you see Jill painting her nails or getting her hair cut?

Only diff is I was making a joke !!!!!!!!!! See I KNOW these are all FICTIONAL characters.

#7   2010/06/25 06:28AM
    grammapam

A couple o' things I notice all the time is..whenever anyone is in a Hospital Bed,they are ALWAYS propped up!You know, instead of lying down flat after a procedure,they always have them propped up.
    Another one my Hubby and me always make a joke about..whenever there is a scene in their home or Hotel room..9 times out of 10, they always stand.Im always yelling"sit down already!!" Take note next time...you'll see what I mean.

This is funny..little things.....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list