List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question: Summer Newman's Paternity

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question: Summer Newman's Paternity

Started by - Lauran at 2010/06/19 07:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 01:19PM, Views: 5629, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2010/06/21 02:27PM
    Re: Question: Summer Newman's Paternity
    niptuck

We all know that Faith is Nicks , Sharon beaming with a happy smile on her face with the Papers in her hand, so when she saw the Lil'girl being so ill she refused to tell Nick the good news instead she lied and said it was Jacks so he would stay with Phyllis and her child, now that's the Sharon we know in love. Question is would Phyllis have done that?

#22   2010/06/21 02:41PM
    bestlurker

It's time to let that Summer paternity issue go. The writers are going to change it when they're going to run out of s/l, that's it, that's all. The way it's going, Jill's father is going to end being Santa Claus, and Cane's mother is going to be Cruella de Vil.

#23   2010/06/21 03:07PM
    soapgran

Quote bestlurker: It's time to let that Summer paternity issue go. The writers are going to change it when they're going to run out of s/l, that's it, that's all. The way it's going, Jill's father is going to end being Santa Claus, and Cane's mother is going to be Cruella de Vil.

Amen to that we have had enough of the wtd/wtm sl's for a while!!

#24   2010/06/21 08:27PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Raspberry170: The paternity was written with doubt, left open ended. To be visited at a later time. My thoughts are that Summer is Jack's daughter.

I have and always said she was Jacks.

#25   2010/06/21 10:28PM
    JoAnn5

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Raspberry170: The paternity was written with doubt, left open ended. To be visited at a later time. My thoughts are that Summer is Jack's daughter.

I have and always said she was Jacks.

I agreee!! I just knew that during the peanut episode, it would come out that Jack is allergic too... but it didn't.... something will trigger the 'lightbulb moment' someday.... as you've said when they are running out of anything else to write about...lol.

#26   2010/06/22 03:10AM
    evemarie

Quote bestlurker: It's time to let that Summer paternity issue go. The writers are going to change it when they're going to run out of s/l, that's it, that's all. The way it's going, Jill's father is going to end being Santa Claus, and Cane's mother is going to be Cruella de Vil.

LOL @ bestlurker!

#27   2010/06/22 04:05AM
    Sinny

I don't think they will change Summers paternity any time soon.. who knows what they will do in the future.. as we have seen with Jill anything can happen.. just like faith could be one of the faceless men sharon did thinking they were nick.. I am sure she wanted to see Nick's name so she saw it.. never say never is how I watch the show.

#28   2010/06/22 09:33AM
    calliope

Does Summer's agent pay someone to bring this up once a week?

#29   2010/06/22 09:38AM
    Juju4MM

I think that Summer is Nick's child. Of course they may end up having her be Jacks later on you never know with the writers.

#30   2013/05/17 01:19PM
    Summer Newman's Paternity
    Renae87

Summer was conceived during an affair between Nicholas Newman (Joshua Morrow) and Phyllis Summers (Michelle Stafford),[17] while Nicholas was married to Sharon Newman (Sharon Case) and Phyllis was with Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman). While she was conceived during the affair, Phyllis may have become pregnant by Jack Abbott. Summer's paternity was tested, and the results are known only to Nicholas -- who received the "envelope" and assured everyone that he is in fact, Summer's biological father.

this information is available on wikipedia

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list