List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question: Summer Newman's Paternity

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question: Summer Newman's Paternity

Started by - Lauran at 2010/06/19 07:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 01:19PM, Views: 5397, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2010/06/20 12:03PM
    Re: Question: Summer Newman's Paternity
    Oreo123

Quote Raspberry170:
    Quote Danika:
    Quote Raspberry170: The paternity was written with doubt, left open ended. To be visited at a later time. My thoughts are that Summer is Jack's daughter.

I am thinking this will come out the way too. Summer will end up being Jack's someday!

That's how I see it playing out as well, otherwise the writers would have closed the door on it a long time ago.

They did..but Shick fans keep trying to pry it open!

And Faith's daddy will be Billy "The Bicycle"....hee hee - everyone has rode him!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/20 12:05PM
    #12   2010/06/20 12:05PM
    Danika

Quote Raspberry170:
    Quote Danika:
    Quote Raspberry170: The paternity was written with doubt, left open ended. To be visited at a later time. My thoughts are that Summer is Jack's daughter.

I am thinking this will come out the way too. Summer will end up being Jack's someday!

That's how I see it playing out as well, otherwise the writers would have closed the door on it a long time ago.

Well you know how the writers change things all the time!

#13   2010/06/20 12:07PM
    Raspberry170

Quote Danika:
    Quote Raspberry170:
    Quote Danika:

Well you know how the writers change things all the time!

So true, they are killing this show with all the rewrites that they are currently doing.

#14   2010/06/20 12:11PM
    Raspberry170

Quote Oreo123:
    Quote Raspberry170:
    Quote Danika:

And Faith's daddy will be Billy "The Bicycle"....hee hee - everyone has rode him!

Actually they didn't, even when MAB was asked about it last summer, her comment was that it wasn't going to be revisited at this time. Still leaving it open to be revisited, which has nothing to do with Shick fans, but the writing itself. Summer's paternity was written with doubt and left in doubt. Billy had a taste of sweetness with Sharon, but the writers went to great lengths to establish Faith's paternity with Nick being the father.

#15   2010/06/20 12:44PM
    Caprica

Quote Oreo123: And Reed's father is an Alien too!

LOL! Every month this person changes her screen name and post this question. IT's the same person over and over again.

We know thanks to Nelson Branco that Phick are about to break up. So how do they stay in each other's orbits? Summer that's how! She will always be the link that keeps Nick and Phyllis in each other orbits, even if they divorce.

How has Sharon stayed in Nick's orbit? First Noah and now Noah AND Faith, that's how. But Nick and Sharon only need ONE child to keep that link between them. So do the math.

#16   2010/06/20 02:00PM
    Oreo123

Quote Caprica:
    Quote Oreo123: And Reed's father is an Alien too!

LOL! Every month this person changes her screen name and post this question. IT's the same person over and over again.

We know thanks to Nelson Branco that Phick are about to break up. So how do they stay in each other's orbits? Summer that's how! She will always be the link that keeps Nick and Phyllis in each other orbits, even if they divorce.

How has Sharon stayed in Nick's orbit? First Noah and now Noah AND Faith, that's how. But Nick and Sharon only need ONE child to keep that link between them. So do the math.

Noah? Who is he? For years all I ever heard about was Cassie...Cassie...Cassie

#17   2010/06/20 03:19PM
    mspoh

Nick and Jack took the paternity test. Nick read the results and never revealed them to anyone. He took the letter and put it away (I'm sure for another story line later). The question of Summer's paternity will remain a mystery until the appointed time, in soap opera world.

#18   2010/06/20 03:27PM
    cherrilee

When it suits their purpose the writers will make Summer Jack's.

#19   2010/06/20 03:35PM
    LadyLamar

Unless it comes out that Nick lied it will never matter what a DNA test says.

Summer is Nick's daughter, that door was slammed shut and welded closed last year when he dropped Sharon and her Faithless bun to return to his family. It will never matter now what any blood tests or rewrites change Summer is Nick's she owns his heart just like Cassie did. It amazes me how people keep asking this same question like it will make Shick get back together or something.

#20   2010/06/21 02:20PM
    niptuck

Quote Raspberry170:
    Quote Oreo123:
    Quote Raspberry170:
    Quote Danika:

Actually they didn't, even when MAB was asked about it last summer, her comment was that it wasn't going to be revisited at this time. Still leaving it open to be revisited, which has nothing to do with Shick fans, but the writing itself. Summer's paternity was written with doubt and left in doubt. Billy had a taste of sweetness with Sharon, but the writers went to great lengths to establish Faith's paternity with Nick being the father.

Raspberry you are so right as usual, the writers left this OPEN Nick never reveled who's the Daddy when he left so quickly like he didn't like what he saw, then he had a crash and lost his memory, and that part of his memory never came back so he's left by the writers to believe that Lil'girl Summers is Nicks.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list