List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Major character out on Y&R!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Major character out on Y&R!

Started by juann at 2010/06/19 08:15AM
    Latest post: 2010/06/19 10:12AM, Views: 725, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/06/19 08:15AM
    Spoiler! Major character out on Y&R!
    juann

Although we are not allowed to post links to other websites on this board, I though I would share with you the news that Stacy Hadiuk, who plays Emily/Patty has been let go from the show. Word has it that the show did NOT renew her contract, which have left fans rallying and trying to do something to keep her on the show. At this time there is no word on her final airdate. Some people believe the decision was made by Sony, others believe the decision was made by the show itself. Either way I personally am heartbroken. Why are the getting rid of the good characters? This show has so much talent and good actors and yet they choose to get rid of them.

#2   2010/06/19 08:40AM
    Re: Spoiler! Major character out on Y&R!
    Oreo123

Both characters..Patty and Emily have run their course. Hate to see Staey go but the talent she brought will never be forgotten! She was sensational.

Think Meggie will be Smilin Jack's new love interest.

#3   2010/06/19 08:51AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Oreo123: Both characters..Patty and Emily have run their course. Hate to see Staey go but the talent she brought will never be forgotten! She was sensational.

Oh please! Say it ain't so. Not Meggie! I cannot muster up much interest in this duo! Not a good match! But who knows which way the wind blows?? Maybe this will be the final chapter in Jack's love life and Meggie will end up as Mrs. Smilin' Jack after all has been said and done.

#4   2010/06/19 09:06AM
    juann

Quote Oreo123: Both characters..Patty and Emily have run their course. Hate to see Staey go but the talent she brought will never be forgotten! She was sensational.

From what I understand Meggie is a short term role only and will not be staying on the show that long.

#5   2010/06/19 09:06AM
    clicquot1

Quote MsSuperSuds:

Oh please! Say it ain't so. Not Meggie! I cannot muster up much interest in this duo! Not a good match! But who knows which way the wind blows?? Maybe this will be the final chapter in Jack's love life and Meggie will end up as Mrs. Smilin' Jack after all has been said and done.

LOL! I, somehow think that MEGGIE is going to be tied into the whole SKYE, ADAM, maybe even WALTER PALIN'S supposed death if he is really dead! LOL! s/l with the D.A. being a possible brother to WP! MEGGIE mentioned "family" and is it just a "coincident" that SKY'S photo being in MEGGIE's bar? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

#6   2010/06/19 09:31AM
    Puffin

That is an interesting scenario clicquot1. I hope they keep Meggie around. I think Shaun Young is a great actress and I think she would be a good distraction for Victor.

ITA that the Emily/Patty story had run it course. Actually I thought it had derailed a long time ago.

#7   2010/06/19 09:31AM
    Oreo123

Clic you are onto a couple of things....and the spoiler's keep referring to Meggie's bar on "the other side of the world"....is that the land
    "down under" where all Cane's secrets lie? Was it Skye's pic in Cane's room Amber questioned or maybe Meggies? Meggie is an Australian name afterall!

#8   2010/06/19 09:39AM
    dawn888

sorry to hear this, Stacey is a great actress. Not interested in Meggie.

#9   2010/06/19 09:57AM
    jilltidwell

Quote dawn888: sorry to hear this, Stacey is a great actress. Not interested in Meggie.

I don't like her either.

#10   2010/06/19 10:09AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote dawn888: sorry to hear this, Stacey is a great actress. Not interested in Meggie.

I am not interested in Meggie at all. There is no need for another lackluster character to hang around GC.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list