List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Jill & Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Jill & Lauren

Started by divasoapfan at 2010/06/18 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2010/06/19 04:39AM, Views: 3664, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/06/18 01:19PM
    Spoiler Jill & Lauren
    divasoapfan

Lauren I have just learnt,that you are my half sister...Lauren looks stunned beyond belief! Your half sister,how is that even possible,questions Lauren....Jill tells her,she is as shocked as she is...Lauren wants to know where she has heard this...(LIZ) told Snapper just before she died,she did not want the secret to die with her....says Jill....so tell me what she says...asks lauren...

Jill tells Lauren,that Liz always knew who left her at the Hospital....it was this young girl a teenager,very poor...Lauren asks what her name was..Jill says,she does not know her name....I just know that her boyfriend was willing to marry her but the boy's family objected very strongly,they were very well to do influential,they wanted there son to grow up,go to collage become successful,they did not want him to disgrace the family with a child,and his father put a lot of pressure on him untill he was willing to walk away from my mother & me....Lauren says,so this boy,your father,...Jill tells Lauren was NEIL FENMORE,your Father too!!!!

r time with this,asking Jill,I do not know just were Liz would of gotton this....I have to tell you,I can not believe that it is true!

Snapper while he is over at Kay's is telling Gregg & Kay,that Fenmore's went on as if it just never ever happened....Kay tells the boy's,back then it was not a unusual reaction......Gregg questions the fact,as to why Mamma did not want Jill to ever know....Kay tells the boys Jill has always felt like she was the outsider,with self doubt,insecurties....Liz knew just how crushed Jill would be if she ever knew the whole story

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/18 01:22PM
    #2   2010/06/18 01:22PM
    Re: Spoiler Jill & Lauren
    gommie

I figured so- pretty obvious with Jill showing up at Laurens-Now who is mama??

#3   2010/06/18 01:28PM
    Oreo123

A poor young girl...HA HA how about Sharon's mother? Woot Woot Who else was poor back in the day...Mamie Johnson or her sister, Dru and Olivia's mom? HOOT HOOT!

#4   2010/06/18 01:36PM
    divasoapfan

Lauren goes on to ask if Liz,stayed in touch with this birth mother,No says Jill,she took her on life...Lauren tells Jill,that she thinks Snapper should never of told her this,not now....NO it is my story Lauren,says Jill......Lauren pipes up,but what if it isn't...Jill tells Lauren,that Liz would not of had any reason to lie to Snapper,but Lauren reminds her,that yes,she has done it before....she let you believe that Kay was your mother....it may of been out of love.....BUT Jill pipes up....yes but she swore him to secrecy,she did not want me to know about this.....Oh honestly what about this young girl,asks Lauren....maybe she was not completly honest,it was a very romantic story that she told....clearly she was troubled ..Jill says, Ok so you won't even comsider the possibilities if it is true then....

Lauren tells Jill it is so far from what she knows....it is my Father...I know cautions Jill....it was years ago,your family looked on it like it was a disgrace,they were hardly going to let you know about it....Lauren tells Jill....if there was a tradegy in my father's life,I would of had some kind of inclining we were very close....So you had that kind of relationship with him,you could talk about anything ,says Jill...Lauren answers,yes everything, I have heard a million stories about his life,and nothing with this kind of history in it....Jill tells her,yes but he was trying to put it behind him....Lauren says,anyone that knew my father,would know he would never turn his back on his child....no matter what!it's unthinkable he was a very devoted father..

Hearing this Jill falls to pieces,trying to keep all of her heart felt emotions in.....tears swell up,yet once again.....could Lauren be right..should I question this.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/18 01:40PM
    #5   2010/06/18 01:39PM
    pdames4

Quote Oreo123: A poor young girl...HA HA how about Sharon's mother? Woot Woot Who else was poor back in the day...Mamie Johnson or her sister, Dru and Olivia's mom? HOOT HOOT!

LOL! Do you think it could be Lauren's mom also? She and Lauren's dad could have put it behind them and then they just went on as if nothing ever happened years later. What about Dena Mergiron? Do you think GloHag too young?

#6   2010/06/18 01:40PM
    Lady53

Or Nikki's momma
    Esther's
    Gina's

#7   2010/06/18 01:44PM
    divasoapfan

Lauren tells Jill,that with her Grandfather & Dad both passing on,she does not know where to go with this ....Jill says I know,she does not expect anything,but one thing...maybe she has a sister.....she embraces Lauren with a gentle,but warm and loving hug......Lauren makes her a promise,she will keep a open mind.....Jill exits the Condo.......Lauren needs a drink,maybe a very stiff one at that!!!!

#8   2010/06/18 01:51PM
    Sunnyflower

Heh. Let's call the lab. LOL. Thanks for the great updates.

#9   2010/06/18 01:57PM
    clicquot1

Quote Oreo123: A poor young girl...HA HA how about Sharon's mother? Woot Woot Who else was poor back in the day...Mamie Johnson or her sister, Dru and Olivia's mom? HOOT HOOT!

SHARON's mom would be close to the same age as JILL could be even younger..............................so NOT the mom of JILL!

Can't really remember about MAMIE.....that might be a possibility! I mentioned VANESSA PRENTISS as a possibility in another thread and ROSE DeVILLE(even though DARLENE CONALLY is dead)

#10   2010/06/18 01:59PM
    clicquot1

Quote Lady53: Or Nikki's momma
    Esther's
    Gina's

Don't think it will be either ESTER'S mom or NIKKI's cause of VICTORIA & BILLY being together and BILLY when he was with CHLOE! And I mentioned GINA'S mom last week in another thread.........................................did you start that one? LOL!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list