List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER- Who is helping Adam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER- Who is helping Adam?

Started by VictorJRrules at 2010/06/06 02:44PM
    Latest post: 2010/06/07 01:14PM, Views: 2260, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2010/06/06 02:44PM
    SPOILER- Who is helping Adam?
    VictorJRrules

I read on the CBS MB that Sky is helping Adam with his "escape" and the Judge is also helping him out with framing Nick.....the judge is asking for a BIG payday!

Apparently, CBS accidently posted the recap for next Friday's episode, so some juicy stuff was leaked for this week!

#2   2010/06/06 02:49PM
    Re: SPOILER- Who is helping Adam?
    Lady53

The judge doesn't maake sense. The judge doesn't get to decide what cases he/she gets to sit on the bench for.

Skye doesn't surprise me cause I was the first one to say I thought it was her, cuz I have always believed she is Walter Palin's daughter.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/06 02:51PM
    #3   2010/06/06 02:52PM
    Benay

Quote VictorJRrules: I read on the CBS MB that Sky is helping Adam with his "escape" and the Judge is also helping him out with framing Nick.....the judge is asking for a BIG payday!

Apparently, CBS accidently posted the recap for next Friday's episode, so some juicy stuff was leaked for this week!

Maybe it's the DA instead of the judge?

#4   2010/06/06 02:59PM
    trixie60

Quote Benay:
    Quote VictorJRrules: I read on the CBS MB that Sky is helping Adam with his "escape" and the Judge is also helping him out with framing Nick.....the judge is asking for a BIG payday!

Benay, you may be right because I think that it might be the DA too. He is very quick to cause trouble for the Newmans and he doesn't even want to hear what they have to say about the case. And when he does listen to them, he acts totally irratated.

#5   2010/06/06 03:01PM
    Lady53

Quote Benay:

I've also been saying I think the DA killed Hightower too. I think he wants the trial moved up before they find out who did it

#6   2010/06/06 03:02PM
    Benay

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Benay:

Benay, you may be right because I think that it might be the DA too. He is very quick to cause trouble for the Newmans and he doesn't even want to hear what they have to say about the case. And when he does listen to them, he acts totally irratated.

That's true. He must be getting paid off because it will just make him look like a big fool when the Newman's are right about everything.

#7   2010/06/06 03:06PM
    HOT PINK

I never believed Skye was dead, so I'm not surprised she's the one helping Adam. I've had the feeling DA Pomerantz has been helping Adam as well.

#8   2010/06/06 03:09PM
    RealityCheck48

Wasn't Adam talking to Skye's ghost at the GCAC a few months ago? I'm just sayin'....

#9   2010/06/06 03:10PM
    nikkicat

I believe the DA is crooked. He seems to hate the Newmans and doesn't wnat to hear any evidence they might have that would clear Nick.
    As for Skye being dead, if she isn't wonder whose body was found in the stables?

#10   2010/06/06 03:12PM
    trixie60

Quote RealityCheck48: Wasn't Adam talking to Skye's ghost at the GCAC a few months ago? I'm just sayin'....

Yes, he was and I remember that and I did think that she was dead. According to this spoiler she is alive. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list