List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam will return for his wife Sharon...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam will return for his wife Sharon...

Started by twocentsworth at 2010/05/29 11:34PM
    Latest post: 2010/05/30 11:26AM, Views: 718, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/05/29 11:34PM
    Adam will return for his wife Sharon...
    twocentsworth

I just knew it would be Adam under those Foster Grants... I've been saying all along that he's alive and he'd be on a tropical island somewhere soaking up the sun with his "Cheshire Cat" smile...Now that he's been seen, I bet he's been thinking about and even dreaming about his beautiful wife Sharon and wants to reunite with her, after all, she was the only one at the cabin Kangaroo Court to not get really mad with him and she did actually marry him when no one even LIKED him...not any member of his own family...and since they were showing Sharon smelling Adam's shirts and caressing the Cashmere sweater she gave him at Christmas, which seemed to make her reminisce about being his bride and miss him even more...if he were to return to seek her out, I wonder if she would willingly leave with him??

#2   2010/05/30 05:31AM
    Re: Adam will return for his wife Sharon...
    dairymaid

Quote twocentsworth: I just knew it would be Adam under those Foster Grants... I've been saying all along that he's alive and he'd be on a tropical island somewhere soaking up the sun with his "Cheshire Cat" smile...Now that he's been seen, I bet he's been thinking about and even dreaming about his beautiful wife Sharon and wants to reunite with her, after all, she was the only one at the cabin Kangaroo Court to not get really mad with him and she did actually marry him when no one even LIKED him...not any member of his own family...and since they were showing Sharon smelling Adam's shirts and caressing the Cashmere sweater she gave him at Christmas, which seemed to make her reminisce about being his bride and miss him even more...if he were to return to seek her out, I wonder if she would willingly leave with him??

I am in agreement with this theory. And it may seem weird but I like Sharon and Adam together and I believe that they still have feelings for each other because I remember the scene when Sharon was smelling his clothing and missing him. So, despite his evil deeds, I like Sharon and Adam together. I do not like her with Nick. Let Nick stay with Phyllis. I also do not believe that Adam will hurt Sharon nor her daughter, Faith.

#3   2010/05/30 11:22AM
    twocentsworth

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote twocentsworth: I just knew it would be Adam under those Foster Grants... I've been saying all along that he's alive and he'd be on a tropical island somewhere soaking up the sun with his "Cheshire Cat" smile...Now that he's been seen, I bet he's been thinking about and even dreaming about his beautiful wife Sharon and wants to reunite with her, after all, she was the only one at the cabin Kangaroo Court to not get really mad with him and she did actually marry him when no one even LIKED him...not any member of his own family...and since they were showing Sharon smelling Adam's shirts and caressing the Cashmere sweater she gave him at Christmas, which seemed to make her reminisce about being his bride and miss him even more...if he were to return to seek her out, I wonder if she would willingly leave with him??

I am in agreement with this theory. And it may seem weird but I like Sharon and Adam together and I believe that they still have feelings for each other because I remember the scene when Sharon was smelling his clothing and missing him. So, despite his evil deeds, I like Sharon and Adam together. I do not like her with Nick. Let Nick stay with Phyllis. I also do not believe that Adam will hurt Sharon nor her daughter, Faith.

I don't think he would intentionally hurt Sharon either and maybe she's already carrying his child...who knows, guess we will have to wait and see...and I can't see her returning to Nick either...he's happily with his wife Phyllis and looks like for everafter...

#4   2010/05/30 11:26AM
    evemarie

I hope Phyllis and Nick are forever together.
    I absolutely do not want Sharon and Nick back together
    ever again. I would love for Adam and Sharon to
    get back together. What a hot, sexy couple these
    to are. Chemistry off the charts. Love Adam and
    Sharon together and I really do believe Adam loves
    Sharon with all his heart and would never hurt Faith
    either.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list