List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:43PM, Views: 2308189, Replies: 46405
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2010/06/01 10:07PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �
    Keeley

First- coolkraft~ I am so sorry I put an extra "K" in your screen name and left out the "l". My fingers leap go ahead of my brain as I type at times!

athorn~ I was doing fast-forwarding before, too, when all we were seeing was 2 Patty's and 2 Lauren's..ugh! Now I am sooooo hooked and can't get enough of Billy and Victoria! The ongoing love story....

Ladylamar~ Oh, I agree...in my opinion the MAGIC seems to be that they just can't stay away from each other! I want it to stay just like this!

Baby Charms and Maxiefan~
    Yes, if the writers can just keep the "fun factor" in this relationship- it will be great with these two ...surviving against all odds!

Maxiefan and Butterfly~
    I keep thinking "Chloe, what are you doing?" I thought we were done with her fixation in being "Billy focused". The plus: Victoria will probably "want" Billy even more and be jealous...can't wait!!

Mo~ I think it is hilariuos! They do give very sharp zingers ...then before you know it, they are hot and heavy! Next, it is like, OK, during this part, we want zero commercial breaks, we can't miss one sexy second!!!

Miss Mahalax~ You bring up an interesting point...regarding Billy and Victoria admitting they made a mistake: does anyone else think what I am thinking...that it is hard for them to say it wasn't a mistake, only because everyone else is saying it was so wrong? Besides the fact, that they can't be honest yet how they feel for each other...

knockout~ I just thought that was so adorable , too! These two have moments where they show much love and caring for each other...you just want to say awwwwww....(I do as I watch!)

tifa~ Yes, I do hope that this is Billy's final pairing. (He did have the wake-up call at Christmas, what a wake-up call that was!) Even though I do think he loved Mac, this is the real deal, grown-up, emotional, connected love that he has with Victoria!

ComeonPpl~ Love it...Billy does say so much with his eyes - in so many scenes! Looking at the ceiling...priceless! This is a romantic mystery, we can't wait to see what happens next...anger or some hot love scene? It's all good!

Demus Thanks so much for your support...I think their little quarrels lead to those hot make-out sessions and more! I notice Billy is always defending Victoria, he is trying to hide his feelings less and less, IMO.

Maxiefan ~ me too! Sometimes I'll hit rewind just to see Billy give her one of those "Just try to resist me" smiles he does - it is beyond sexy!

**PART TWO IS ON MY NEXT POST! Not sure if there is a character limit...I will be typing the continuation as this one posts! More replies follow...

#82   2010/06/01 10:50PM
    butterfly af...

This couple is awesome period!

#83   2010/06/01 11:15PM
    Keeley

Puddycat~ What a wonderful, heart-touching note from you. Thank you so much - I do try to keep everything in my life positive; it is harder to be any other way for me. As you know, though, life can sometimes get in the way. I am very sad to hear that you lost your sister to cancer. It is a relentless illness. I am so sorry, grief is a process without a timetable. I lost my sister in 2003, she was 45, and suffered MS. In a two-year period, I lost seven people I loved so much, including my Dad, my mother-in-law I was close to, and my 42 year-old cousin, who was like my brother.(Those were all three from cancer, the dreaded "C" word.) Then, last year, losing my incredible friend, she was my friend for 25 years...it was like one more hit of "how can this be real - someone... please tell me that this is just a bad dream". What can I say, it is unbelievably hard to get your brain and your heart around it.
    Just know, "Puddy", your words mean a lot to me. Here we are - we're posting on a topic like the Y&R, and we post with people we've never met in person. It simply amazes me that I can feel a friendship for someone who not only have I not met, but also have not heard their voice, or have never seen their eyes. Yet, I do, I feel friendship reaching across technology, and from within their words. That is how I feel about you, grammapam,and others I have connected with on this board. It is truly, a most unexpected gift! One that I greatly appreciate!
    On topic: Billy is such a great actor, my hope is that the Y & R producers can keep him (I whispered that! He is sooo good) It is so great we can see real chemistry on our show!!!
    Thanks again, Puddy, I will come on here as often as I can. I live in Arizona, so I am three hours later than back East.
    Hugs to you! ♥

Knockout~ glad you checked back in- big hi to you!!!

athorn~ oh, wouldn't an all-out huge, gorgeous wedding be great? We could have our own little wedding parties at home watching!!! Billy and Victoria forever...LOVE IT!

butterfly~ you read my mind - I think they are not saying the words because it is too scary thinking something like: the other person might say back "what we have is just physical, I am attracted to you physically, but... Nobody wants to hear the word "but...". So, Billy and Victoria stay silent, and we WAIT!

My closing note:
    For me, Billy and Victoria are like reading an intense, can't-put- down novel! (Usually I am bad when reading one of those, I have to read the last chapter half-way through! That's why I love to read what each of you add, as to what your thoughts are, and telling us what parts are your favorites. I can't read the last chapter ~ and it is getting to me!) Thanks for visiting!

Hope Billy & Victoria friends are having a restful night. One poster has a thread asking for our prayers tonight, please join me in praying for her request. ****

#84   2010/06/01 11:18PM
    Keeley

Quote butterfly affect: This couple is awesome period!

Hi butterfly, you night owl, you!!! (It takes one to know one!) I am so addicted to Billy and Victoria that I can't wait until a weekend passes to see what happens on Mondays, and I absolutely love TGIF and weekends!

#85   2010/06/02 01:10AM
    VickyBillyFan

Our couple was so awesome yesterday!!! Billy's in love I loved their tag team against Victor and Billy's smiles as Victoria stood up to her father. My little chicken hawk LOL! So adorable. Of course they saved the best for last. I was blown away by the last scene. Amelia was so good in it. Billy Miller really has brought a lot out in her. They are so perfect together! I'm kind of sad that Victoria won't be Mrs. Abbott anymore But I guess it just gives them a reason to get married for real!

#86   2010/06/02 09:36AM
    butterfly af...

Quote Keeley:
    Quote butterfly affect: This couple is awesome period!

Hi butterfly, you night owl, you!!! (It takes one to know one!) I am so addicted to Billy and Victoria that I can't wait until a weekend passes to see what happens on Mondays, and I absolutely love TGIF and weekends!

Hi Keeley, we are both villy addicts lol. Its ashamed really because lately I have been up early on the boards to see if there are threads of villy, or i'll go to the daily updates and see if our couple are mentioned in their commetnts lol I know I seem like a crazy freak!

#87   2010/06/02 11:53AM
    grammapam

Quote Keeley: Puddycat~ What a wonderful, heart-touching note from you. Thank you so much - I do try to keep everything in my life positive; it is harder to be any other way for me. As you know, though, life can sometimes get in the way. I am very sad to hear that you lost your sister to cancer. It is a relentless illness. I am so sorry, grief is a process without a timetable. I lost my sister in 2003, she was 45, and suffered MS. In a two-year period, I lost seven people I loved so much, including my Dad, my mother-in-law I was close to, and my 42 year-old cousin, who was like my brother.(Those were all three from cancer, the dreaded "C" word.) Then, last year, losing my incredible friend, she was my friend for 25 years...it was like one more hit of "how can this be real - someone... please tell me that this is just a bad dream". What can I say, it is unbelievably hard to get your brain and your heart around it.
    Just know, "Puddy", your words mean a lot to me. Here we are - we're posting on a topic like the Y&R, and we post with people we've never met in person. It simply amazes me that I can feel a friendship for someone who not only have I not met, but also have not heard their voice, or have never seen their eyes. Yet, I do, I feel friendship reaching across technology, and from within their words. That is how I feel about you, grammapam,and others I have connected with on this board. It is truly, a most unexpected gift! One that I greatly appreciate!
    On topic: Billy is such a great actor, my hope is that the Y & R producers can keep him (I whispered that! He is sooo good) It is so great we can see real chemistry on our show!!!
    Thanks again, Puddy, I will come on here as often as I can. I live in Arizona, so I am three hours later than back East.
    Hugs to you! ♥

Knockout~ glad you checked back in- big hi to you!!!

athorn~ oh, wouldn't an all-out huge, gorgeous wedding be great? We could have our own little wedding parties at home watching!!! Billy and Victoria forever...LOVE IT!

butterfly~ you read my mind - I think they are not saying the words because it is too scary thinking something like: the other person might say back "what we have is just physical, I am attracted to you physically, but... Nobody wants to hear the word "but...". So, Billy and Victoria stay silent, and we WAIT!

My closing note:
    For me, Billy and Victoria are like reading an intense, can't-put- down novel! (Usually I am bad when reading one of those, I have to read the last chapter half-way through! That's why I love to read what each of you add, as to what your thoughts are, and telling us what parts are your favorites. I can't read the last chapter ~ and it is getting to me!) Thanks for visiting!

Hope Billy & Victoria friends are having a restful night. One poster has a thread asking for our prayers tonight, please join me in praying for her request. ****
    Wow...thanks so much for the mention,Keeley.Its so refreshing to see such positivity on these boards!!

#88   2010/06/02 12:58PM
    Keeley

VickyBillyfan and Butterfly you two are so pro Billy/Vitoria that we just LOVE it! V/Billy , can you imagine if we get to have a planned wedding by these two? I would love to see them have their little ones be part of the wedding and have all of G/C looking on! That is what I am hoping for because I am sad their quick marriage isn't legal, too!

Butterfly...too funny. You wake up early to check for new threads on Villy? That is addiction, Butterfly Ha! But, hey, if you are going to be addicted, you have the rest of us helping to tempt you ..we are all part of it! I have today's episode taped, and just came home and will be seeing it. Sounds like we got more Villy yesterday.

Grammapam Hugs to you, thanks for checking in ♥ !!!
    It's easy to be positive where great people are posting!!!

I will be back later Villy Fans!!!!

#89   2010/06/02 02:27PM
    maxiefan101

Victoria: Would you like some Ketchup and Mustard on your peanut butter and crackers?

Billy: What there's no Mayo?

Victoria: Nope, sorry thats all we had in the fridge you might want to consider going shopping.

Billy: Nah, thats why I got married my wife can do it.

Victoria: Since you are so handy with a screwdriver, there's a drawer in the kitchen.....

Billy: I'm handy with a lot of things!! Wanna See????

Oh, I love these two. I'm still on a high from watching today's show. Although, I was sad to see them say goodbye to eachother.
    I hope it is not over...

#90   2010/06/02 03:25PM
    Keeley

Maxiefan ~ I just watched today's episode on tape and this was absolutely my favorite part! They were smiling, teasing, and you just knew that both of them loved every minute. It is so cute, because earlier he was going to cook for her... and then she ends up making him this little snack! Let's see, in the last two days, Victoria has ended up only wearing the last two shirts Billy was wearing! I hope she can't stay away...or he can't stay away. They just can't! It was obvious they both were sad to hear that the marriage was not legal, but neither one can admit it. More to come! Yay!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list