List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 04:37PM, Views: 2218296, Replies: 45653
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2010/06/01 11:21AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �
    Demus

I LOVE Billy & Victoria together!!!

These two are just what the other needs to be sucessful and happy. They both love their children, they're both business oriented. Billy likes to have fun (which Vicky needs to do) and Victoria is a serious person (which Billy needs to be).

They compliment one another. I truly hope the writers keep this pair together for a LONG time. Looking forward to them having a child or two together also

BTW...to hell with Chloe, JT and Mac! They can all go pound sand

#72   2010/06/01 11:21AM
    maxiefan101

Quote MissxMahalaxElvira:
    Quote tifa: I am really hoping that Chloe cuts Billy out of her life. For some reason the writers won't allow her to move on from Billy. Clearly Billy looks at Chloe as the worst mistake of his life. For some reason Chloe doesn't see that! But yet, the writers keep humiliating her constantly. I don't think we will be seeing Victoria and Chloe going against each other. Victoria being at 40 has been married 5 times, I don't think Chloe wants to fight with a 40 year old woman. Obviously this is billy's final pairing. There will be no mire love interests for him. I just wish Chloe wasn't a part of his life. Worst mistake ever giving them a child.

Oh for crap sakes... are you going to start this again? This thread, for once, is for people who love Billy and Victoria, and why we, as in the FANS, love them. You're not a fan, as you've stated before. Go and make a "Chloe and Billy having a child was a mistake" thread or something, your post is completely irrelevant to this thread.

I agree 100% percent. TIFA, make your own thread.....

#73   2010/06/01 11:24AM
    maxiefan101

I loved their scenes today. They were so hotttt it gave me goosebumps. I've watched it three times already..lol

#74   2010/06/01 11:26AM
    puddycat

Keeley ♥♥

I have to say this is one of the best threads I have ever seen on this board. I really wish you could start more threads because you seem to have the ability to keep it light and stress free! You are an amazing poster and I enjoy every one of your posts.

I understand that you can't be on here 24/7, but it is nice when you do come on. I also work part-time, even in my early retirement, but it is nice to come on when you can to post with some of your favorite people.

By the way, I am so sorry about your ordeal with your close friend who had lung cancer. I lost a sister to cancer fairly recently, so know what that is all about. What wonderful people you and your hubby must be to take the time to help your friend's husband and children.

Posters like you are few and far between - - will be looking forward to seeing more of you, when you have the time, and, as I said, wish you could start other threads.

Back on topic - - I am soooooo loving Billy and Victoria - -they get better every day and truly make me laugh. Of course, I am a complete Billy lover ♥♥, but the way he has turned the character of Victoria around is amazing. It actually brought out another side of the Amelia Heinle's acting abilities.

Thanks again for this great thread!

#75   2010/06/01 11:28AM
    MissxMahalax...

Quote tifa: didn't say anything negative about them? Dd I? My post was in response to Chloe and Victoria fighting over Billy. I said I wanted her to move on so there wouldn't be any fighting? I don't know what I said was wrong?

*headdesk* Tifa, no, you didn't exactly say anything negative about them, but this post is clearly for fans, and you've stated before you're not a fan. Your post was pretty much "Chloe this" and "Chloe that". Not anything really relevant to this thread, which is pertaining to why we love Billy and Victoria.

I saw you other thread... THAT'S what I'm talking about. Your previous post sounded more like something that should be in that thread. I hate to sound like I'm trying to be a moderator or something, but this is a big forum, with a lot of room for threads about other subjects, and this one is for Billtoria fans.

#76   2010/06/01 11:31AM
    knockout

Quote Demus: I LOVE Billy & Victoria together!!!

These two are just what the other needs to be sucessful and happy. They both love their children, they're both business oriented. Billy likes to have fun (which Vicky needs to do) and Victoria is a serious person (which Billy needs to be).

They compliment one another. I truly hope the writers keep this pair together for a LONG time. Looking forward to them having a child or two together also

HELL YEAH!

#77   2010/06/01 12:03PM
    Demus

Quote knockout:
    Quote Demus: I LOVE Billy & Victoria together!!!

HELL YEAH!

#78   2010/06/01 12:37PM
    athorn

Everyday I enjoy this more now I am totally back into the soap after a long time because of Billy and Victoria. So today they pretty much said they loved each other and I hope hope hope it stays that way after they find out the marriage is not legal. I hope they decide to get married on there own "sober". I love this pair and I agree I hope they stay together for a long long time

#79   2010/06/01 01:43PM
    puddycat

Quote MissxMahalaxElvira:
    Quote tifa: didn't say anything negative about them? Dd I? My post was in response to Chloe and Victoria fighting over Billy. I said I wanted her to move on so there wouldn't be any fighting? I don't know what I said was wrong?

*headdesk* Tifa, no, you didn't exactly say anything negative about them, but this post is clearly for fans, and you've stated before you're not a fan. Your post was pretty much "Chloe this" and "Chloe that". Not anything really relevant to this thread, which is pertaining to why we love Billy and Victoria.

I saw you other thread... THAT'S what I'm talking about. Your previous post sounded more like something that should be in that thread. I hate to sound like I'm trying to be a moderator or something, but this is a big forum, with a lot of room for threads about other subjects, and this one is for Billtoria fans.

Hey girl! I don't usually post in the Peace Pipe 2010, but I did leave a message in there for you about your doggie. Hope you find it.

Puddy

#80   2010/06/01 01:59PM
    butterfly af...

Billy and Victoria were so cute today they almost made me cry. Billt does love her but he probably afraid she doesn't feel the same way about him which as viewers know she does.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list