List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 04:38PM, Views: 2202971, Replies: 45488
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2010/06/01 06:48AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ ⢠size=
    BabyCharms

I'm liking this couple as well. The effect their relationship is having on others says a lot - Opposites do attract. They are a bit careless but it is said that most relationships work out better when it is not planned and it just happened.....If the writers do this right it could work out....jmo!

#62   2010/06/01 07:59AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �
    maxiefan101

Yes, lets hope the writers do get it right this time. I think Chloe is going to be TROUBLE though. I am confident that Victoria can handle her... (Its going to be interesting to see that play out)

#63   2010/06/01 09:44AM
    butterfly af...

Quote maxiefan101: Yes, lets hope the writers do get it right this time. I think Chloe is going to be TROUBLE though. I am confident that Victoria can handle her... (Its going to be interesting to see that play out)

The only trouble that chloe will cost will be for herself. She is obbessed with a man that doesn't even love her. And Victoria could handle her no doubt!

#64   2010/06/01 10:12AM
    Mo in Canada

Lovin' these 2 together more & more every day, give the zingers to each other yet end up ripping each other's clothes off before the scene ends. Keep it coming writers, well done!

#65   2010/06/01 10:43AM
    MissxMahalax...

"My little chicken hawk,"

Billy/Victoria pretty much is the only reason I'm watching right now. I had been starting to like Tucker/Ashley, Chloe/Chance, and I'm a big fan of Eric Braeden, but Victor is an ass when it comes to Billy/Victoria. And now that Adam is back, we got this new, unbearable Abby (I couldn't stand Daisy, but the SORAS'ed version of Abby is a billion times worse), and Pompousass... thank goodness for Billy/Victoria.

Billy and Victoria shouldn't pay a bit of attention to the likes of J.T., Chloe, Jack, Mac, Victor, etc. At least Billy and Victoria admitted they made a 'mistake', while the rest of them just stood there like they've never so much as dabbled in piping hot doo doo before. Hmph.

#66   2010/06/01 10:58AM
    knockout

Okay I really loved their scenes today they were so sweet and I like how even though they banter and have a little disagreement they still come back to each other ,like Vikki was mad and left but she came back because she was worried he get stuck in the bathroom and couldn't get out .The little things like that warm my heart and you can tell they'll falling in love ,they'll the main reason I'm watching right now the writers did something great by putting these two together and I hope it continues for a while their just so great together.

#67   2010/06/01 11:04AM
    tifa

I am really hoping that Chloe cuts Billy out of her life. For some reason the writers won't allow her to move on from Billy. Clearly Billy looks at Chloe as the worst mistake of his life. For some reason Chloe doesn't see that! But yet, the writers keep humiliating her constantly. I don't think we will be seeing Victoria and Chloe going against each other. Victoria being at 40 has been married 5 times, I don't think Chloe wants to fight with a 40 year old woman. Obviously this is billy's final pairing. There will be no mire love interests for him. I just wish Chloe wasn't a part of his life. Worst mistake ever giving them a child.

#68   2010/06/01 11:07AM
    ComeOnPpl

I love how Billy was looking at the ceiling when Victor was giving them a piece of his (narrow) mind. That was funny. Vicki looks good too, almost as good as Billy But, then when he started making out with Mrs Abbott (as she refered herself as) the way he takes her down to the ground.. not too Billy-ish.. throw her down, come on now! hahahhaa. I love them together. Very sexxy couple. Just what WE need on this stale show. lol

#69   2010/06/01 11:10AM
    MissxMahalax...

Quote tifa: I am really hoping that Chloe cuts Billy out of her life. For some reason the writers won't allow her to move on from Billy. Clearly Billy looks at Chloe as the worst mistake of his life. For some reason Chloe doesn't see that! But yet, the writers keep humiliating her constantly. I don't think we will be seeing Victoria and Chloe going against each other. Victoria being at 40 has been married 5 times, I don't think Chloe wants to fight with a 40 year old woman. Obviously this is billy's final pairing. There will be no mire love interests for him. I just wish Chloe wasn't a part of his life. Worst mistake ever giving them a child.

Oh for crap sakes... are you going to start this again? This thread, for once, is for people who love Billy and Victoria, and why we, as in the FANS, love them. You're not a fan, as you've stated before. Go and make a "Chloe and Billy having a child was a mistake" thread or something, your post is completely irrelevant to this thread.

#70   2010/06/01 11:14AM
    tifa

didn't say anything negative about them? Dd I? My post was in response to Chloe and Victoria fighting over Billy. I said I wanted her to move on so there wouldn't be any fighting? I don't know what I said was wrong?

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list