List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 03:57AM, Views: 2300307, Replies: 46369
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2010/05/30 02:20PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �
    Sunnyflower

Quote Pinchy:
    Quote CARMEN JONES: I love Billy point blank!! He brings out the best in whoever he is paired with(execpt Mac). I wonder did she ever taste his sausage? I'm sure he fixed breakfast in bed for her

OMG you wouldn't believe what ran thru my head the first time I read this post! LOL. It was totally x-rated!

*snort*

#42   2010/05/30 06:43PM
    Keeley

grammapam ~ Oh, I bet there were a FEW takes on the sausage story line! I bet the entire video crew and staff were laughing uncontrollably! Can't wait to see more of this kind of banter!

Mustang~ I love it...they are obviously so jealous of each other now, it is hysterical!!!

CountryMom~ You are good, I didn't really suspect this side of Vicki! Now that she is so "real" with Billy, it's like "hey, these two should have been together all along!"

Pinchy~ What...not just R-rated? Ha, ha! Good one!

Sunnyflower Right back at ya!!!

#43   2010/05/30 06:59PM
    Pinchy

I honestly didn't think this pairing would fly but lately I'm really enjoying them together. Billy would have chemistry with a couch I'm sure but Victoria has sure blossomed since being put with him.

FYI for all the Chilly fans I think I read somewhere that the actress who plays Chloe and Billy Miller are an item in real life.

#44   2010/05/30 08:24PM
    Keeley

Quote Pinchy: I honestly didn't think this pairing would fly but lately I'm really enjoying them together. Billy would have chemistry with a couch I'm sure but Victoria has sure blossomed since being put with him.

FYI for all the Chilly fans I think I read somewhere that the actress who plays Chloe and Billy Miller are an item in real life.

PINCHY!!!~slow down....WHAT? HUH? I am reading right...Chloe and Billy Miller are together in the real world? Hear that...squish...that's the air going out of my balloon. Maybe I am too involved with Villy, but I didn't see a "hot" connection between them when they played on-screen as a couple, but then...they are good actors ~ so I guess they convinced me. Thanks for this, I am just in shock!!!

Off subject of this post, but by the way...if anyone has some good spoilers I say if it is OK with others, just put SPOILER at the beginning of your post! Wish I could add it to the thread title...

#45   2010/05/31 06:42AM
    butterfly af...

I love them because they are hot and a breath of fresh air. Billy has finally found a woman that can make him settle down without force. I hope the writers keep up the good work with these two because they are the hottest couple right now.

#46   2010/05/31 06:58AM
    kgrant

it has been forever since they had a couple with this much chemistry they are AMAZING!

#47   2010/05/31 11:14AM
    SandCBictoria

SOC poll...we're killin it...

EVERYONE VOTE!!!

boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?603360-Which-couple(s)-are-you-liking-righ...

#48   2010/05/31 11:32AM
    maxiefan101

Quote Madeleine:
    Quote butterfly affect: I love them because they are hot and a breath of fresh air. Billy has finally found a woman that can make him settle down without force. I hope the writers keep up the good work with these two because they are the hottest couple right now.

She's tried the sausage, and who knows maybe pregnant???

She was complaining about feeling sick today?!?!?!
    Probably had more to do with what happened at Jimmy's though.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list