List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 09:59PM, Views: 2245659, Replies: 45958
    « 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 4581 » »| page:
    #45751   2014/09/02 04:49PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55: Happy for Billy Miller!! Obviously, GH was able to give him what he wanted! Too bad for Y&R, but I won't be following him since I haven't watched GH in years. I will watch his first air date, though, just to see him and let him make my toes curl up! Love that guy.

Billy Miller is the man!

I think I am just relieved to finally know. If anyone can make me like the mob, it would be Billy Miller, but I've tried to pay attention to GH for nearly a year now, and I can only stay with it for a few weeks at a time. The pacing is different. Even when you think something major is happening, the characters might not be on screen for nearly a week. I can see how they could do the outs Billy requested. I wonder if he is contract or recurring? I know I read something at one time that he would be just recurring, because that was the only way both sides got what they wanted.

#45752   2014/09/02 04:53PM
    greengrass

The new SID magazine is out and on the front cover it says ...countdown to Chelsea's explosive comeback.

If anyone gets that mag. can you let us know what it says about Chelsea's return.......THANK YOU

#45753   2014/09/02 05:49PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote spartes:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote greengrass: General Hospital announced that 3 time Emmy winner Billy Miller will be joining the cast this fall in the role of Jason Morgan,

EP Frank Valentine said that he is really excited that he's going to be working with such a talented and acclaimed actor as Billy Miller and the cast and crew are also excited especial some of his ex co-star's from Y&R,

IMO,Y&R just shot themselves in the foot by letting BM go to GH instead of getting him back on Y&R.Billy's fans will follow him to GH.

They think the rating for Y&R are bad now just wait till Millers first air date.A lot of fans are going to be say.What is Y&R

Sorry I forgot to say were I read this........this came from an article that GH put out this morning regarding Billy Miller.I tried to put most of it in my own words,

Hey you done good and guess what I'm going with you. SEE YOU THERE. Did they give a date yet?

One article i read said(Billy Miller) Jason would first air on his birthday and they said that was Sept 14th.

Billy Miller's birthday is September 17th.

Yes I know but Jason Morgan's birthday on the show is Sept 14th.

Sorry, JM to me was either Josh Morrow, or a typo for BM.

#45754   2014/09/02 06:21PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote spartes:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote greengrass: General Hospital announced that 3 time Emmy winner Billy Miller will be joining the cast this fall in the role of Jason Morgan,

EP Frank Valentine said that he is really excited that he's going to be working with such a talented and acclaimed actor as Billy Miller and the cast and crew are also excited especial some of his ex co-star's from Y&R,

IMO,Y&R just shot themselves in the foot by letting BM go to GH instead of getting him back on Y&R.Billy's fans will follow him to GH.

They think the rating for Y&R are bad now just wait till Millers first air date.A lot of fans are going to be say.What is Y&R

Sorry I forgot to say were I read this........this came from an article that GH put out this morning regarding Billy Miller.I tried to put most of it in my own words,

Hey you done good and guess what I'm going with you. SEE YOU THERE. Did they give a date yet?

One article i read said(Billy Miller) Jason would first air on his birthday and they said that was Sept 14th.

Billy Miller's birthday is September 17th.

Yes I know but Jason Morgan's birthday on the show is Sept 14th.

The 14th is on a Sunday.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#45755   2014/09/02 06:42PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: There was some very good scene's with Billy and Victoria today even though some were sad.

Billy ask's Victoria tomorrow if they can start fresh,if Victoria turns him down then I can see why Billy might be ready to give up.

I think Victoria is playing one man against the other,she is going to end up alone.from my understanding Billy is still with Chelsea and Ashley and Stitch get connected,even though it does say that Victoria will be drawn to Stitch after she see's how close Billy and Chelsea are getting.

Ashley told Billy today that she will help him get Victoria back.

I agree, good and sad both. I don't think she is going to say anything hopeful to him tomorrow. Just the feeling I get. So I think I'll be more sad tomorrow.

#45756   2014/09/02 09:41PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: There was some very good scene's with Billy and Victoria today even though some were sad.

Billy ask's Victoria tomorrow if they can start fresh,if Victoria turns him down then I can see why Billy might be ready to give up.

I think Victoria is playing one man against the other,she is going to end up alone.from my understanding Billy is still with Chelsea and Ashley and Stitch get connected,even though it does say that Victoria will be drawn to Stitch after she see's how close Billy and Chelsea are getting.

Ashley told Billy today that she will help him get Victoria back.

I got to watch it, and it was a little sad. You can see how much they love each other, but so much has happened between them. Victoria also told Stitch some hard truths, that the reason she got involved with him was because she was so angry at Billy and needed someone to make her feel better. Victoria still wants to be with Billy, but she will probably move forward with the divorce. She doesn't feel as if she can trust her heart to him anymore. So sad. They both looked so sad. But real chemistry is definitely there!

Team Villy!! Still hoping for the best, that they are reunited.

#45757   2014/09/03 04:08AM
    greengrass

If Victoria goes through with the divorce then why would she care about the relationship that Billy is having with Chelsea.Billy will be free to do what ever he wants with whom ever he wants.Once those divorce papers are signed ,she has no more say in what Billy does.

If you ask me Victoria doesn't want Stitch or Billy but she doesn't want them with anyone else either.

There's more people out there right know that hate Victoria more than they do Billy.

#45758   2014/09/03 06:07AM
    eversleek

Who says she does care? Victoria hasn't said a PEEP to Billy about not being with Chelsea. In fact she ONLY ever mentions her name when Billy starts to go into husband mode with her and she has to remind of of his new little bed buddy. That is it. Other than that can you name when she she has thrown Chelsea in his face? I can't. In fact she almost saw them kiss and was going to WALK AWAY. So not sure where all this "Billy is free to date who he wants" comes from because I don't see Victoria claiming otherwise.

I am sure there are people who hate Victoria more. There are also tons who hate Billy as well. Tons. I don't hate either but I will call them both out. Victoria has been nothing but honest with both men. She hasn't asked either for anything. She told Stitch to back off because she needed time but he never did so she allowed herself his company because he didn't make her feel like crap like Billy did. That was their entire relationship. She probably would still be with him if he hadn't lied to her. Now she is treating him like she treated Billy once the truth was out about Kelly.

I am sure Victoria does have feelings for Stitch but she is not stopping him from living his life. He said he was leaving town and did she beg him to stay? No. She has done none of that with any of the men. She hasn't told either to do anything other than leave HER alone which she has every right in the world to do. Both men can date anyone else they wan't but when they do I just need them to stop claiming they want Victoria because THAT is where Billy actually gets his most heat from. He says one thing and does another and if you look at the biggest complaint about him -- that is it.

#45759   2014/09/03 06:13AM
    eversleek

The Villy scenes in the officer were sweet and sad. You could see that Victoria has been doing a lot of thinking lately about her choices. I think she is ready to walk away from Stitch because she never allowed herself to really get too deep emotionally with him. He was a backup plan that fell through.

With Billy, she loves him deeply but he has hurt her more than she can possibly bear anymore. She doesn't regret their life together but she doesn't think they can continue it either. I do think she will probably tell him that the divorce is still happening eventhough she loves him

That is the only way this Billy/Chelsea/Adam triangle can work. They need Billy focused on Chelsea and that can't successful happen if Billy still has hope with Victoria. So they will end Villy to pursue Chelly. Then I guess Victoria will be alone for a while just in the Newman mess but eventually be drawn back to Stitch -- per spoilers.

#45760   2014/09/03 06:18AM
    Plagiarism

Quote greengrass: If Victoria goes through with the divorce then why would she care about the relationship that Billy is having with Chelsea.Billy will be free to do what ever he wants with whom ever he wants.Once those divorce papers are signed ,she has no more say in what Billy does.

If you ask me Victoria doesn't want Stitch or Billy but she doesn't want them with anyone else either.

There's more people out there right know that hate Victoria more than they do Billy.

What the hell are you talking about? Billy has been with Chelsea since March. They’re always together. Victoria has never stopped them from being together.

No, Greengrass, YOU hate Victoria and all you ever do is find Victoria bashing posts from other message boards and COPY them here, and then claim everyone hates Victoria as much as YOU do.

You post is word for word copied from a Soapcentral poster. It's plagiarism.

But you never copy over all the Billy hating posts, do you? Just the Victoria ones.

Just so you all know, there is LOTS of hate for Billy out there. Go read the comments on Twitter and Facebook. They hate his guts. Nobody wants Victoria to take this loser back, and his new pairing with Chelsea is flopping too.

« 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 4581 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list