List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 09:59AM, Views: 2337935, Replies: 46528
    « 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 » »| page:
    #45581   2014/08/25 11:16AM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    greengrass

Billy is still messed up from Delia's death and I think your right he is trying to relive what he had with Victoria through Chelsea.In Billy's mind Victoria doesn't want him back and the only way he can keep any part of his sanity is to relive the life he had with Victoria through Chelsea.

I have read that Ashley coming back will partly be in a triangle with Abby/Victoria/Stitch,there setting up a love interest for Stitch and the way it's looking it ultimatly won't be Victoria.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/25 11:20AM
    #45582   2014/08/25 11:40AM
    greengrass

I was just on another sight and people are getting really sick of Stitch and all the screen time he is getting and being shoved in our faced everyday and know he's in a s/l with Ashley/Abby so he'll be in our faces for at least another 6 months.Do TPTB never think that maybe we are all getting a little sick of St.Stitch and that smug look he alway's has on his face.A lot of fans want to wipe that smug look right of his face.JFP must really love him,no one else gets that much attention.

Apparently from what I gather when Ashley comes back her and Stitch connect.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/25 11:47AM
    #45583   2014/08/25 02:33PM
    spartes

OK I'm give VILLY a lift to the front page I hope it help.

#45584   2014/08/25 04:41PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote spartes: OK I'm give VILLY a lift to the front page I hope it help.

Careful, bumping is now against the rules. The other thread reopened, so I'm hoping things are better now.

I tried to post this on the end of my other comment today, but it didn't take.

I think the writers decided to throw a woman into the feud to make sure it continues. The thing with Delia is bad, but it happened due to the perfect set of circumstances coming together. Eventually, I think both Billy and Adam could have been civil again. Adam knew the gravity of what he'd done, and he was only trying to hang onto the life he had. It is a very sad situation, but nothing can change it. But throw Chelsea in, like the equivalent of Nikki, and then they have something ongoing to always have in contention. I think, like Nikki, Chelsea will always be the love of Adan's life, but there will be a friendship that Billy will keep with her, that will always be a sore spot. Jack and Victor (and Nikki) The Next Generation.

#45585   2014/08/25 05:47PM
    greengrass

Billy will get back with Victoria and Chelsea will be back with Adam.Chelsea will be caught in the middle of Billy & Adam's feud just like Nikki is with Jack & Victor.Billy and Chelsea will have a friendship like Jack and Nikki do.

Jack and Victor are getting to the point of how much longer they will be on the show,so they have to get the next generation of the Abbott/Newman feud started and who better with than Billy and Adam,they never liked each other anyway.

#45586   2014/08/25 05:49PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Billy will get back with Victoria and Chelsea will be back with Adam.Chelsea will be caught in the middle of Billy & Adam's feud just like Nikki is with Jack & Victor.Billy and Chelsea will have a friendship like Jack and Nikki do.

Jack and Victor are getting to the point of how much longer they will be on the show,so they have to get the next generation of the Abbott/Newman feud started and who better with than Billy and Adam,they never liked each other anyway.

Fine, but things need to be more even. Not interested in watching Adam outsmart Billy at every turn.

#45587   2014/08/25 05:53PM
    greengrass

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: Billy will get back with Victoria and Chelsea will be back with Adam.Chelsea will be caught in the middle of Billy & Adam's feud just like Nikki is with Jack & Victor.Billy and Chelsea will have a friendship like Jack and Nikki do.

Fine, but things need to be more even. Not interested in watching Adam outsmart Billy at every turn.

The difference between Billy and Jack is that Billy keeps everything to himself until he is ready to make his move.Jack on the other hand can't keep anything to himself he is forever tipping Victor off to what he is up to

#45588   2014/08/25 06:07PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:

Careful, bumping is now against the rules. The other thread reopened, so I'm hoping things are better now.

I think the writers decided to throw a woman into the feud to make sure it continues. The thing with Delia is bad, but it happened due to the perfect set of circumstances coming together. Eventually, I think both Billy and Adam could have been civil again. Adam knew the gravity of what he'd done, and he was only trying to hang onto the life he had. It is a very sad situation, but nothing can change it. But throw Chelsea in, like the equivalent of Nikki, and then they have something ongoing to always have in contention. I think, like Nikki, Chelsea will always be the love of Adan's life, but there will be a friendship that Billy will keep with her, that will always be a sore spot. Jack and Victor (and Nikki) The Next Generation.

What will Victoria be doing while all of this is going on? And how will she handle Billy's ongoing g=friendship with Chelsea? I can't see the two of them ever being friends, remembering Johnny. Never mind, I don't like the idea of an ongoing friendship between Billy and Chelsea. It can't be like Michaels' friendship with Phyllis because of Johnny, to me. Just no.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/25 06:10PM
    #45589   2014/08/25 06:13PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass:
    Quote villyforever55:

The difference between Billy and Jack is that Billy keeps everything to himself until he is ready to make his move.Jack on the other hand can't keep anything to himself he is forever tipping Victor off to what he is up to

Isn't that the truth. He couldn't resist and use Fishhook Capital be ause he just had to claim it in some small way. Billy wasn't fooled for a second.

I sure hope Billy keeps some of that cunning. He's acted so helpless lately. He doesn't know how to get information, he doesn't know anything about fashion. Former Mr. Page Six and "modelizer of the year" who ran a magazine called Restless Style, and had a fashion section even if Chloe was in charge of it, is now clueless about fashion. Wasn't he the one that looked at Chelsea's portfolio, admitted she was pretty good and suggested Jabot use her?

Growing up and moving in another direction doesn't have to mean losing his intelligence, does it?

#45590   2014/08/25 06:20PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

What will Victoria be doing while all of this is going on? And how will she handle Billy's ongoing g=friendship with Chelsea? I can't see the two of them ever being friends, remembering Johnny. Never mind, I don't like the idea of an ongoing friendship between Billy and Chelsea. It can't be like Michaels' friendship with Phyllis because of Johnny, to me. Just no.

I didn't say I liked it. I just said I think I see why they pulled Chelsea into it. I don't think it will be a Phyllis and Michael thing. You could never see Nick or Lauren unhappy about it. Victoria would definitely be unhappy about it.

« 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list