List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 07:26AM, Views: 2299431, Replies: 46356
    « 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 » »| page:
    #45381   2014/08/17 11:49AM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Constance2400

One other thing about Stitch, that the writers probably forgot about...Jenna told Stitch that if his secrets were revealed, she would take Max away to some place he would never find. Jenna will surely find out through the grapevine that Stitch's secret is out. If he's sending child support and he doesn't have an income, will that money be affected? Or maybe's already a deadbeat dad. Of course, Stitch has money to continuing paying dues at the expensive GCAC. Wonder if Jenna knows that, too.

Ashley can't come back fast enough. Then maybe Stitch can start following her around.

#45382   2014/08/17 01:41PM
    greengrass

Sean(Stitch) was taping scene's with ED(Ashley)& MO (Abby) the last week of July.SC put on his twitter that he was working with them that one day and he thinks they are both great and he loves working with them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 01:42PM
    #45383   2014/08/17 02:44PM
    ErikaKayy

Sigh.

I have decided not to post here. I'm sorry. It's hard to hope for a couple when one half of the couple irritates you. It's hard to root for a couple when one half of a couple makes you pray that he dies in his sleep. I was watching Monday's show and wondering why Jill didn't have that abortion and it startled me. I hate how they warped Billy in a whole year. Last year, he was my favourite and now, I walk away from my television and hope Victoria divorces him once and for all baby or not.

I am making the conscious decision to love the Villy before last October because this current Villy angers me. Specifically Billy. He just comes off as fake, indecisive and he acts like he just says whatever he does to Victoria because it's the quickest way to come back home. I don't know. Villy doesn't make me feel good anymore. I have a Villy piece sitting in my writing folder and I have wrestled with tossing in the recycling bin or finishing it. Villy doesn't inspire it - or me. One day I will feel good about them. But currently, I don't. I will always ship the Villy that was. I honestly loathe the Villy that is. I'm sorry. I tried. I do. Billy gives me a migraine and makes me want to break things because he exists.

I choose to ship the Villy before last November. In my head, Billy is trapped on an island and this Billy is an imposter. For my own sanity, that is my rationale.

So, I'm taking a break from this thread.

#45384   2014/08/17 03:03PM
    Deana4Villy

I just watched Monday's show. Less than thrilled Billy nearly kissed Chelsea again, but then he did spend quite a while talking to Victoria, leaving Chelsea as the uncomfortable eavesdropper. When he chose to walk away with Chelsea, it really wasn't that unnatural. Villy had pretty much finished talking. It looked like Billy was looking for a topic to extend the conversation. Chelsea mentioned getting back to work, and Billy was reminded he needed to as well. They were headed in the same direction, so Billy said he'd walk with her. Vicki started to continue in the other direction after watching them walk away.

#45385   2014/08/17 03:05PM
    greengrass

It seems like we are losing a lot of Villy shippers.there joining that Ben/Victoria band wagon.

Wait till Billy/Victoria get back together and they pair Stitch up with Ashley or someone else

I'm sorry but I'm a die hard Villy fan and always will be no matter who plays Billy.

JFP says that BJ is here to stay as Billy Abbott.

#45386   2014/08/17 03:09PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote ErikaKayy: Sigh.

I have decided not to post here. I'm sorry. It's hard to hope for a couple when one half of the couple irritates you. It's hard to root for a couple when one half of a couple makes you pray that he dies in his sleep. I was watching Monday's show and wondering why Jill didn't have that abortion and it startled me. I hate how they warped Billy in a whole year. Last year, he was my favourite and now, I walk away from my television and hope Victoria divorces him once and for all baby or not.

I am making the conscious decision to love the Villy before last October because this current Villy angers me. Specifically Billy. He just comes off as fake, indecisive and he acts like he just says whatever he does to Victoria because it's the quickest way to come back home. I don't know. Villy doesn't make me feel good anymore. I have a Villy piece sitting in my writing folder and I have wrestled with tossing in the recycling bin or finishing it. Villy doesn't inspire it - or me. One day I will feel good about them. But currently, I don't. I will always ship the Villy that was. I honestly loathe the Villy that is. I'm sorry. I tried. I do. Billy gives me a migraine and makes me want to break things because he exists.

I choose to ship the Villy before last November. In my head, Billy is trapped on an island and this Billy is an imposter. For my own sanity, that is my rationale.

So, I'm taking a break from this thread.

I'll miss your posts and your fanfics. I hope one day you'll return to posting in here.

#45387   2014/08/17 03:48PM
    greengrass

To me it seem's like JFP is playing good cop,bad cop with Victoria and these to guy's.Billy being the bad cop and Stitch the good cop.

Hopefully in 2 month when the baby is born,it will be Billy's baby and we can see Villy back together with their family and be happy for the first time in a year.

This is not the Villy s/l.It's the Stitch s/l and it has been from the beginning and it's starting to get on my last nerve.It seems like Villy is in this s/l for the soul purpose to prop up Stitch.

If this is not Billy's baby and they don't put Villy back together I am walking away from everything Y&R.I walked away for 8 years the last time and the only thing that brought me back was an article I read that Billy Miller was joining the cast as Billy Abbott.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 03:52PM
    #45388   2014/08/17 03:55PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote greengrass: It seems like we are losing a lot of Villy shippers.there joining that Ben/Victoria band wagon.

Wait till Billy/Victoria get back together and they pair Stitch up with Ashley or someone else

I'm sorry but I'm a die hard Villy fan and always will be no matter who plays Billy.

I don't care what others are doing. I can only speak for me. I can ship two ships at the same time - it's possible - and liked Stitch before he ever got with Victoria. And when they break up and shove him into Ashley's orbit (there's a reason they play up the Ben and Ashley dynamic while building up Sticky at the same time), I will like him afterwards.

Whatever. I know how I feel. I have written several Villy pieces. Those aren't going anywhere. I put my heart in them and I tried to infuse the heart of Villy in them as well. I can only hope that I did that. Those will be up forever because I know several people on here still read those. I am still very, very proud of "Somewhere, There Is A Place For Us". I wrote it on a whim on a night where I couldn't sleep because I was cold. Six months later, 50 little stories, and 50,000 words later, it grew to be something bigger than just me. I still have people telling me that they get comfort from that very big piece. So, I am proud of it. I started one more Villy piece that I will force myself to finish because I owe you guys because it will be my last one.

I watched Villy from the beginning BEFORE they ever became a couple so I'm not jumping off anything. I'm taking a hiatus where Villy is concerned. That's all. There is a difference between a diehard and deciding not to take the s*** shoveled in front of me where Villy is concerned. Billy is wishy-washy and doesn't know what he wants and it was never like that before. I am taking a break because I care. Maybe too much for my own good but they have a Newman and Abbott pairing with a wealth of possibilities story wise and they choose to have them implode on themselves (and I'm not talking about Stitch either). No. I'm not watching this implosion. I will put my creative juices and inspiration elsewhere. I'm not just watching the show for Villy.

I sincerely hope Villy get it right so I can go back to getting excited about them again.

NOW. I'm done. It's been real. It's a hiatus. Not a permanent goodbye to Villy.

I leave you with this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7272667/1/somewhere-there-s-a-place-for-us

-Erika

PS. JFP can tell me unicorns exist. I don't care about the "JFP says..." business. That doesn't validate anything for me and best of luck to Burgess Jenkins but I really don't care. Nobody, not even an executive producer, can speak for me when it comes to my soap couple feelings.

#45389   2014/08/17 04:01PM
    Constance2400

Truth be told, many of us are tolerating the Billy recast, knowing what he had with BM. BJ is a good actor, seems to be trying, is working the best he can with the writing given to him, and the few little contacts he's had with Victoria have been promising. Let's face it, almost every time he sees Victoria she rolls her eyes and she forces herself to be civil. With Ben, she's so open to his faults, wishing him luck, accepting his reaffirmation of love.

But the couple Villy has that gravitas that super soap couples have, and Ben and Victoria just don't have that. Lauren and Michael, Nikki and Victor, Sharon and Nick, Ashley and Victor, Jack and Phyllis, Billy and Victoria. Ben can still go in so many directions. His character is barely a year old. Somehow he'll get his job back, but maybe not the current target of his affection. I hope the Vitch people are open to that and why not? I get the impression that most of them are stuck more so on Ben, so they could see him with other choice GC women. If the actor were not to renew his contract, he would take many followers with him. Not so sure a recast would be easy to find in that case too.

#45390   2014/08/17 04:03PM
    greengrass

Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote greengrass: It seems like we are losing a lot of Villy shippers.there joining that Ben/Victoria band wagon.

I don't care what others are doing. I can only speak for me. I can ship two ships at the same time - it's possible - and liked Stitch before he ever got with Victoria. And when they break up and shove him into Ashley's orbit (there's a reason they play up the Ben and Ashley dynamic while building up Sticky at the same time), I will like him afterwards.

Whatever. I know how I feel. I have written several Villy pieces. Those aren't going anywhere. I put my heart in them and I tried to infuse the heart of Villy in them as well. I can only hope that I did that. Those will be up forever because I know several people on here still read those. I am still very, very proud of "Somewhere, There Is A Place For Us". I wrote it on a whim on a night where I couldn't sleep because I was cold. Six months later, 50 little stories, and 50,000 words later, it grew to be something bigger than just me. I still have people telling me that they get comfort from that very big piece. So, I am proud of it. I started one more Villy piece that I will force myself to finish because I owe you guys because it will be my last one.

I watched Villy from the beginning BEFORE they ever became a couple so I'm not jumping off anything. I'm taking a hiatus where Villy is concerned. That's all. There is a difference between a diehard and deciding not to take the s*** shoveled in front of me where Villy is concerned. Billy is wishy-washy and doesn't know what he wants and it was never like that before. I am taking a break because I care. Maybe too much for my own good but they have a Newman and Abbott pairing with a wealth of possibilities story wise and they choose to have them implode on themselves (and I'm not talking about Stitch either). No. I'm not watching this implosion. I will put my creative juices and inspiration elsewhere. I'm not just watching the show for Villy.

I sincerely hope Villy get it right so I can go back to getting excited about them again.

NOW. I'm done. It's been real. It's a hiatus. Not a permanent goodbye to Villy.

I leave you with this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7272667/1/somewhere-there-s-a-place-for-us

-Erika

PS. JFP can tell me unicorns exist. I don't care about the "JFP says..." business. That doesn't validate anything for me and best of luck to Burgess Jenkins but I really don't care. Nobody, not even an executive producer, can speak for me when it comes to my soap couple feelings.

I'm sorry but I didn't mean just you,there is other's too and yes I may be taking a hiatus right along with you very shortly,I don't ship any other couple but that's just me.I really hope you can find the passion to write again soon because I read your articles and I find them very very good and as true to Villy as you can get.I will miss reading any new ones you could have wrote.Hopefully very soon we can read something new from you.

« 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list