List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 12:04PM, Views: 2342249, Replies: 46547
    « 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 » »| page:
    #45371   2014/08/17 07:16AM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Constance2400

Quote Deana4Villy: Regardless of this scare with the pregnancy, I'm afraid Victoria will either end up staying in the hospital or end up on bed rest. If she ends up on bed rest, IRL that means no stairs, unless it is just up and down once. The doctors generally want activity limited to one level for the day. So I don't think Vicki will be at the house. I'm afraid we might not see the house again. Summer's apartment is very well appointed now, and I thought I might have spotted one thing that was Villy's. She also has a nice bedroom, and it is possible she has Villy's bedding. It was hard to tell with Villy's dark scenes, compared to Summer and Austin's well lit one. I'm also scared to look too close.

Oh, that's pretty scary, possibly seeing Villy's bedroom in Summer's house!! Add that to the lake house that Neil bought, that is obviously Villy's living room and dining room. And now that's a bad luck house with Neil's accident and all, so what will happen to it? Victoria has also said she didn't want to sit around in the FKB house now that she and Billy were separated.

What a waste was Villy's bedroom. The first time they showed it with BM they barely had a bed and an alarm clock. Then with DT as Billy they added some decor but it was so darn dark it was hard to see (the darkness was possibly to cover up any awkwardness with AH and DT since he was so new and so different from BM. If Vicki wants to get rid of the house, she should also get rid of that SUV where she and Stitch had their first "date."

Villy definitely needs their own house. I don't know how they can survive without one. These home sets are shrinking. Phyllis' apartment, Nick's tack house, Dylan's warehouse, Leslie's apartment, Kelly's apartment, Abby/Ashley's house. Yes, they've added the pool, and even Summer's place, but some of the cast is just floating around now. Like Stitch. Where does he live? Oh, right. The hospital he got fired from, CL, GCAC gym and pool, Vicki's from door, and jogging trail in the twisty part of the park.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 07:18AM
    #45372   2014/08/17 07:29AM
    greengrass

I really think we will get Villy's house back in time.That is Villy's safe place. Neil will have no use for the house now.

What really get's me is Stitch no longer works at the hospital,but he was right there at the hospital when Victoria showed up.I swear he must be stalking her inorder to know where she is at all times,so he can be there.At least Billy has always given her the space she asked for but not St.Stitch,it seems like he is always in her face.

If Stitch wants a child so bad why doesn't he focus on the son he already has and leave Victoria alone

#45373   2014/08/17 07:44AM
    Deana4Villy

For JFP not liking Villy, she seems to be copying them. I still get the feeling Summer and Austin are JFP's Villy. Complete with non-original surprises for each other. The Christmas tree, mistletoe, recreating a tropical location in their living room. I've seen other similarities in Austin's dialogue and things he says to Summer. It could be sweet if I didn't see it as an imitation of something so much better.

Can't wait for whatever close moment Villy has that Ben witnesses. I really hope it is about the baby. BTW, when I watched my episodes with captioning, I realized Abby has Victoria thinking about a little princess now. I didn't realize Victoria said "She's beautiful" when doing the ultrasound scene.

#45374   2014/08/17 07:56AM
    greengrass

Quote Deana4Villy: For JFP not liking Villy, she seems to be copying them. I still get the feeling Summer and Austin are JFP's Villy. Complete with non-original surprises for each other. The Christmas tree, mistletoe, recreating a tropical location in their living room. I've seen other similarities in Austin's dialogue and things he says to Summer. It could be sweet if I didn't see it as an imitation of something so much better.

Can't wait for whatever close moment Villy has that Ben witnesses. I really hope it is about the baby. BTW, when I watched my episodes with captioning, I realized Abby has Victoria thinking about a little princess now. I didn't realize Victoria said "She's beautiful" when doing the ultrasound scene.

I read an interview not that long ago,it was after DT was hired JFP said that she loves Villy and the idea of a Newman/Abbott pairing and there is so many possibility's with that pairing and the two head writers stated they know Villy was in a good place and happy and they want to take them back there again.I don't know if you can believe them or not but that's what they said

#45375   2014/08/17 07:56AM
    villyforever55

Good morning all. Still just hanging in there, waiting for something positive to happen for Villy. And, yes, I hope it's a healthy, beautiful little girl and Billy is the father.

#45376   2014/08/17 08:16AM
    greengrass

Talk about an over kill

These are some of the triangles we have to look forward to this fall

Ashley/Stitch/Victoria/Billy/Chelsea.

Noah/Courtney/Det.Harding

Phyllis/Jack/Kelly/Nick

Nikki/Victor/Paul/Maureen

Dylan/Avery/Joe Clark

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea,once Adam comes back & Villy is back together this is what we get

Neil/Hillary/Devon

Summer/Austin/Mariah

There talking about one with Ashley/Stitch/Abby

but they may also go with Ashley/Stitch/Chelsea/Adam

Cane/Lilly/Tyler

These are the pairings that the editor of my paper said he was told might happen.But we all now there will be lots of triangles because that seems to be what Y&R is based on anymore.JfP doesn't have the creativity or imagination to come up with Good s/l's that doesn't involve triangle's.JFP is a very dark and gloomy woman that should never ever become an EP to any show.This show has not been up beat since she took over running it.I'm sorry to say this but I really don't see them renewing the show in 2017 when it comes up for renewal.

#45377   2014/08/17 08:39AM
    eversleek

The dailies are out.

Monday - We know has Victoria in a scene with Stitch and then later we see Villy together in the park with Chelsea as Billy leaves with Chelsea and then Victoria is in pain.

Tuesday - Victoria at the hospital with Stitch and Billy is with Chelsea at her office

Wednesday - Apparently Stitch witnesses Villy in an "intimate moment" whatever that means

Thursday - NOTHING

Friday - Billy is with Chelsea again in her office seeing her off on her trip. So clearly the Villy moment doesn't mean much if he is with Chelsea the next time we see him. I will assume Victoria is probably with Stitch...

#45378   2014/08/17 10:18AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote eversleek: The dailies are out.

Monday - We know has Victoria in a scene with Stitch and then later we see Villy together in the park with Chelsea as Billy leaves with Chelsea and then Victoria is in pain.

Tuesday - Victoria at the hospital with Stitch and Billy is with Chelsea at her office

Wednesday - Apparently Stitch witnesses Villy in an "intimate moment" whatever that means

Thursday - NOTHING

Friday - Billy is with Chelsea again in her office seeing her off on her trip. So clearly the Villy moment doesn't mean much if he is with Chelsea the next time we see him. I will assume Victoria is probably with Stitch...

BLECH!

You are probably right, but Chelsea is the only person Billy really spends any time with lately regardless of the status of their relationship. It makes sense with her gone for several weeks that he'd see her off. And as I've said, whatever it is, is easy with Chelsea because she isn't expecting much from Billy. Victoria probably sent him away again on Wednesday, anyway. We know she wouldn't just invite him back into her life that easily. Besides, like it or not, Connor has become Billy's touchstone for remembering Delia.

#45379   2014/08/17 11:21AM
    greengrass

With Stitch seeing Billy and Victoria in an intimate moment and then he hears that Chelsea has gone out of town for 3 weeks..Stitch is going to be freaking because he has counted on Chelsea taking up all of Billy's time so he'd have none for Victoria and then Ashley comes home before Chelsea comes back.

Stitch is going to see just how much Billy and Victoria still love each other.

Victoria has told Nikki and Nick that she still loves Billy but she has never once said she loves Stitch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 11:22AM
    #45380   2014/08/17 11:44AM
    Constance2400

Quote eversleek: The dailies are out.

Thursday - NOTHING

I'm hoping that Chelsea decides to leave for the same reason that Stitch feels somewhat threatened by Villy's closeness after Vicki's emergency. Chelsea is always telling Stitch that there's no hope for Villy ever breaking up, but she's sort of forgotten her own warning and is continuing this fun little flirtation with Billy, that, as she knows, is a dead end.

Maybe Chelsea and Billy talk about ending their relationship for a while, to let Victoria and Billy find their way back to each other. Billy tells Chelsea (we think) that he cannot raise Stitch's baby, so maybe Chelsea thinks that if she waits until the baby is born, and it's Stitch's, that she and Billy would have a chance. Chelsea is certainly not open to being hurt again. Stitch on the other hand, is buzzing through families like a saw. His Russell family is in shambles, his Rayburn family is in shambles, and now he wants Vicki, but is still holding back secrets. He's looking for an anchor in his life, but he needs to find it somewhere other than at Villy's house. Stitch is coming off as a needy, clingy user who has never honored his word to give Vicki space.

And as someone said, most important piece of this puzzle is that Vicki has never once said she loves Stitch. She has/had fun with him, he was a port in the Villy Storm, but he's as dangerous as run-away hurricane.

« 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list