List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 07:44PM, Views: 2380395, Replies: 46669
    « 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 » »| page:
    #45361   2014/08/16 06:45PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    villyforever55

Imagine dinner at the Abbott house! Jack and Kelly and Ashely and Stitch. Traci would be her normally gracious self and Abby would be throwing barbs like crazy, looking at these two slime ball siblings invading her family like locusts. Ugh! Villy of course will not be in attendance, they will be at home with their kids, Reed, Johnny and Princess. Works for me!

#45362   2014/08/16 07:31PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Constance2400:
    Quote eversleek: I don't think they were chem testing Abby and Stitch at all. I think their goal is obvious -- Ashley/Stitch/Victoria as one triangle and Billy/Chelsea/Adam as another. That seems to be the direction the show is going in right now. Villy just are not connecting anymore. The Sticky, Villy, Chelly scenes in the upcoming show really drove it home. They both have feelings for other people and it is overriding their feelings for each other.

They had Chelsea watching Villy. They focused so much on her reactions. Why? Next we have Stitch watching Villy in some kind of moment. And why the focus on Stitch? It is because Villy has turned into angst for Sticky and Chelly. That is why. My how the tables have turned. I do think that the baby will probably end up being Billy's but not because the fans deserve it but because it will give their new couples more drama to deal with.

All I know from watching soaps for over 50 years is often when an attractive man and woman show intense dislike for each other, like Abby and Stitch, it often translates into sexual tension that is often explored. Look for that also with Courtney and Harding. Mariah and Kevin maybe too.

We all expect Ashley and Stitch to get something going again. Wouldn't it be just lovely to throw in a mom-daughter rivalry too.

I thought the intense dislike thing was what they were doing with Chelsea the other day in the park.

#45363   2014/08/16 07:35PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: Billy still has only 4 votes in the poll on SC site, "What Y&R man would you marry?" Come on we can do better than that.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I put my vote in this morning right before spotting the second poll. Billy was at 4 after I voted.

#45364   2014/08/16 08:03PM
    Constance2400

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Constance2400:
    Quote eversleek: I don't think they were chem testing Abby and Stitch at all. I think their goal is obvious -- Ashley/Stitch/Victoria as one triangle and Billy/Chelsea/Adam as another. That seems to be the direction the show is going in right now. Villy just are not connecting anymore. The Sticky, Villy, Chelly scenes in the upcoming show really drove it home. They both have feelings for other people and it is overriding their feelings for each other.

They had Chelsea watching Villy. They focused so much on her reactions. Why? Next we have Stitch watching Villy in some kind of moment. And why the focus on Stitch? It is because Villy has turned into angst for Sticky and Chelly. That is why. My how the tables have turned. I do think that the baby will probably end up being Billy's but not because the fans deserve it but because it will give their new couples more drama to deal with.

All I know from watching soaps for over 50 years is often when an attractive man and woman show intense dislike for each other, like Abby and Stitch, it often translates into sexual tension that is often explored. Look for that also with Courtney and Harding. Mariah and Kevin maybe too.

We all expect Ashley and Stitch to get something going again. Wouldn't it be just lovely to throw in a mom-daughter rivalry too.

I thought the intense dislike thing was what they were doing with Chelsea the other day in the park.

That could work too. Except Stitch will have to wait til September when Chelsea comes back from Forrester, and by then Ashley all be there. Or maybe Stashley.

All I'm really focused on is Villy. I just want Stitch to go away. Somewhere. Anywhere. With Anybody.

#45365   2014/08/16 08:32PM
    Deana4Villy

^^^^^^ I couldn't agree more. Ben gone would make me very happy. I keep looking for signs SC is leaving to join that TV show based on his movie. I just can't stand how Ben swooped in when Victoria was so vulnerable. To earn my respect he would have just waited patiently until Victoria resolved everything, offered to be a friend. Then once Villy's marriage imploded on its own, and only then, would he let Victoria know how he felt and he would wait for her to get over the loss of her marriage. And if Villy resolved their issues and were stronger than ever, them he would be happy for her because he really cared only about seeing her happy and recognized that she never would have given her whole heart to him anyway, as long as she had unresolved feelings for Billy.

#45366   2014/08/17 01:17AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy: ^^^^^^ I couldn't agree more. Ben gone would make me very happy. I keep looking for signs SC is leaving to join that TV show based on his movie. I just can't stand how Ben swooped in when Victoria was so vulnerable. To earn my respect he would have just waited patiently until Victoria resolved everything, offered to be a friend. Then once Villy's marriage imploded on its own, and only then, would he let Victoria know how he felt and he would wait for her to get over the loss of her marriage. And if Villy resolved their issues and were stronger than ever, them he would be happy for her because he really cared only about seeing her happy and recognized that she never would have given her whole heart to him anyway, as long as she had unresolved feelings for Billy.

I should clarify, by the marriage ending on its own, I mean allow time for her to decide on more than the legal separation. I mean she should have time to come to terms with what ending it really meant, and maybe that meant time to see if they could work it out or not. Once she decided on divorce, then I would have accepted Ben letting her know how he felt.
    Even though it was legally binding, I felt like the separation was a knee-jerk reaction, and Ben has been a distraction from Victoria having to cope with her actual feelings for Billy, beyond the betrayal. It takes work to maintain anger with someone. Especially someone that you love.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 01:18AM
    #45367   2014/08/17 04:37AM
    greengrass

As much as I hate Stitch,you really can't put it all on him.Victoria didn't regret having drunken sex with him and at first Victoria was the one putting the moves on Stitch, Victoria is the one who initated the sex on Villy's living room floor right after she told Billy she wanted a divorce.Victoria was sending signals out to Stitch whether she realized it or not and how many times after the living room sex did they do it.Everytime she would argue with Billy she would run to Stitch.With Victoria everything was about Stitch she wouldn't even give Billy the time of day.Stitch was around for everything to do with the baby,she cut Billy out completely.

I really hate Stitch but this thing between Stitch and Victoria is not one sided.I'm sorry.Victoria is just as much to blame for this mess as Stitch is.

#45368   2014/08/17 05:26AM
    greengrass

IMO.....The night Victoria had the drunken sex with Stitch in the back seat of her SUV she make a very bad judgement and a foolish mistake.

Victoria is suppose to be a very smart woman and at her age,reguardless of whether she though she could never get pregnant or not she should have had brains enough to use protection,she new nothing about Stitch,she had no idea if he had any kind of diseases or not and know she's in this WTD mess again.

I know Billy didn't use protection either with Kelly or Chelsea,Neither one of them are making very smart decisions lately and that is sad because they are both very smart people making very bad decisions

#45369   2014/08/17 06:03AM
    Deana4Villy

Regardless of this scare with the pregnancy, I'm afraid Victoria will either end up staying in the hospital or end up on bed rest. If she ends up on bed rest, IRL that means no stairs, unless it is just up and down once. The doctors generally want activity limited to one level for the day. So I don't think Vicki will be at the house. I'm afraid we might not see the house again. Summer's apartment is very well appointed now, and I thought I might have spotted one thing that was Villy's. She also has a nice bedroom, and it is possible she has Villy's bedding. It was hard to tell with Villy's dark scenes, compared to Summer and Austin's well lit one. I'm also scared to look too close.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 06:05AM
    #45370   2014/08/17 06:15AM
    greengrass

Summer and Austins house looked a lot like the warehouse where Billy use to have Restless Style.The stairs are in the same place as they were at the RS sight and the layout looks the same.

If there is no more Villy house then were is Villy going to live when they get back together and take their baby home.

I can see them putting Victoria on bed rest for awhile.I say that because Stitch/Ashley/Victoria and Abby just shot some scene's at CL's a week ago.

Maybe that's why Billy is at the hospital.Victoria phoned him to let him know what is going on and to get him to take Johnny for awhile

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/17 06:18AM
    « 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list