List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 12:19AM, Views: 2301391, Replies: 46377
    « 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 » »| page:
    #45351   2014/08/16 01:28PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    RealTan

I know in 'soapland' the emotional rollercoaster never stops, but I really enjoyed the beginnings and evolution of Billy and Victoria... Even D's tragic death might have brought them closer... Given Victorias LONG relationship history (.,.Cole... Neil...J.T...to name a few...) she could have been a less ambivalent touchstone for her sometimes juvenille husband in his time of need, but the writers took their relationship and 'dummied down'... Too bad. I loved the chemistry of this couple, and their quirky outlook on life. If they find their way back to one another, it will be interesting to see if 'the new Billy' can pull off the same 'Peter Pan' persona, or if casting has aged Billy into a more seasoned character - with or without Vic... Hmmmmm.

#45352   2014/08/16 01:31PM
    RealTan

I know in 'soapland' the emotional rollercoaster never stops, but I really enjoyed the beginnings and evolution of Billy and Victoria... Even D's tragic death might have brought them closer... Given Victorias LONG relationship history (.,.Cole... Neil...J.T...to name a few...) she could have been a less ambivalent touchstone for her sometimes juvenille husband in his time of need, but the writers took their relationship and 'dummied down'... Too bad. I loved the chemistry of this couple, and their quirky outlook on life. If they find their way back to one another, it will be interesting to see if 'the new Billy' can pull off the same 'Peter Pan' persona, or if casting has aged Billy into a more seasoned character - with or without Vic... Hmmmmm.

#45353   2014/08/16 03:12PM
    Supercouplev...

Almost made it all the way through my Saturday errands without looking at this site.

Today has really been a bad day (just because of missing that Villy magic during this s/l) Just a couple more months left of this pregnancy, and nothing is looking good. I might be close to letting go of all Y&R (Villy). Just really makes me sad.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#45354   2014/08/16 04:36PM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: Almost made it all the way through my Saturday errands without looking at this site.

Today has really been a bad day (just because of missing that Villy magic during this s/l) Just a couple more months left of this pregnancy, and nothing is looking good. I might be close to letting go of all Y&R (Villy). Just really makes me sad.

I DO UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY YOU ARE NOT ALONG
    VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#45355   2014/08/16 05:05PM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: Almost made it all the way through my Saturday errands without looking at this site.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I am ready to let go,I don't see anything good for Villy in the near or distant future and there is no other s/l worth watching.It's all recycled JFP crap.I'm not on this sight very much anymore and I am ready to quit Voting too.If there's no Villy then I don't give a dame what happens

#45356   2014/08/16 05:18PM
    greengrass

tv sourse poll Aug 4-8 results

Amelia # 2...# 1 Y&R ... her 31st week in the top 5

Burgess,didn't make the top 10.no surprise there,the way JFP & Co are writing for him

Billy/Victoria,,,,last week #10...# 4 Y&R

This week ....# 6...#2 Y&R

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 05:19PM
    #45357   2014/08/16 05:30PM
    greengrass

The new TV Source poll is up for Aug. 11-15

Get your votes in for Amelia,Burgess and Billy/Victoria

Got my votes in

VILLY FOREVER

#45358   2014/08/16 05:37PM
    Supercouplev...

Got my votes in for Amelia, Peter, and Billy/Victoria

I really don't know how SC got #1 and Amelia was #2, when she was a part of 2 couples in the top 10. OH well.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#45359   2014/08/16 05:42PM
    Supercouplev...

Billy still has only 4 votes in the poll on SC site, "What Y&R man would you marry?" Come on we can do better than that.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#45360   2014/08/16 06:01PM
    Constance2400

Quote eversleek: I don't think they were chem testing Abby and Stitch at all. I think their goal is obvious -- Ashley/Stitch/Victoria as one triangle and Billy/Chelsea/Adam as another. That seems to be the direction the show is going in right now. Villy just are not connecting anymore. The Sticky, Villy, Chelly scenes in the upcoming show really drove it home. They both have feelings for other people and it is overriding their feelings for each other.

They had Chelsea watching Villy. They focused so much on her reactions. Why? Next we have Stitch watching Villy in some kind of moment. And why the focus on Stitch? It is because Villy has turned into angst for Sticky and Chelly. That is why. My how the tables have turned. I do think that the baby will probably end up being Billy's but not because the fans deserve it but because it will give their new couples more drama to deal with.

All I know from watching soaps for over 50 years is often when an attractive man and woman show intense dislike for each other, like Abby and Stitch, it often translates into sexual tension that is often explored. Look for that also with Courtney and Harding. Mariah and Kevin maybe too.

We all expect Ashley and Stitch to get something going again. Wouldn't it be just lovely to throw in a mom-daughter rivalry too.

« 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list