List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 11:45AM, Views: 2377342, Replies: 46655
    « 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 » »| page:
    #45341   2014/08/16 07:04AM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    greengrass

I have come to not have any expectations were Billy and Victoria are concerned,matter of fact i don't have any for any couple on that show.JFP is slowly dismantling this whole show by destroying Characters and couples.Why watch a show if you don't have a couple or character to root for.

JFP has wanted to destroy Villy right from the time she took over the show but the fans of BM/AH wouldn't let her and know with BM gone she found her chance and she took it.

I don't know about the rest of you but for me if there is no Villy then the show's not worth watching,

JFP hates woman,that's a known fact

She doesn't like couples.(happy or unhappy)

The more doom and gloom the better she likes it

JFP & Company couldn't write a good s/l if it fell in their lap

I see she finally got her way,the mob is moving in,there starting with having Jill/Lauren working for them thanks to Collin

JFP also stated that Burgess Jenkins was here to stay as Billy Abbott.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 07:07AM
    #45342   2014/08/16 07:26AM
    greengrass

All we have on Y&R right know is

JFP,EP that is destroying this show like she has many others

The writing is horrible,it's all over the place

TPTB don't seem to want to get rid of her

WTD s/l recycled,with the same character

Nikki drinking again for the millionth time

triangles coming out your ying yang

the ratings have been bad for a long time,but Sony/CBS doesn't want to do anything about it

So basically this show is going to hell in a hand basket

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 07:27AM
    #45343   2014/08/16 07:38AM
    villyforever55

So Villy is on the verge of destruction and to replace them we get:
    Jack and Kelly - Ugh! She nuts and slept with his brother!

Billy and Chelsea - a fine example of rapemace! Yuck!

Stitch and Victoria - rebound city with Dr. Identity Theft Rugburn. He's too dense to realize Victoria doesn't love him or he knows and doesn't care as long as he gets Billy's family.

Devon and Hillary - Nothing like betrayal of a beloved parent to cement a relationship.

Neil and Hillary - Another trip to rebound city in a nanosecond with a woman who tried to destroy a family out of vengeance

Summer and Austin - spoiled rich girl + kidnapper whose most redeeming qualities are his dimples and six pack.

Really? None of these couples showed the slow build of love and trust. None took the time to draw me in as a fan and give me something to root for. They are not fun, sexy, captivating or interesting. But, that's the crap being shoveled right now. Do I sound bitter? That's because I am.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 07:43AM
    #45344   2014/08/16 07:52AM
    greengrass

Villyforever55,you have a very good reason to be bitter and I'm right there with you and I think you'll find there is a lot more that feel the same way you do.

I come on here to watch my favorite characters and couple.not to watch all this rehashed crap for the millionth time,s/l's that make no sense,destruction of a very loving couple Villy.Very very bad writing.

I know they said they were taking the character of Billy in a different direction but come on 110 degree turn of what he use to be.

#45345   2014/08/16 07:54AM
    Constance2400

We know that Vicki will call on someone to help her with this new dilemma with the baby. Abby would be the obvious choice. (But with Stitch virtually stalking Vicki thanks to the writers, he might just be around to help )

But I can't see Abby not immediately calling Billy. I'm hoping that close moment b/t Villy that Stitch witnesses, is just that. Billy comforting his WIFE over an experience that so devastated them in 2010 and 2011. After the baby is born, and the baby is Billy's, what connection will Stitch have? Of course, who knows how long it will be before the actual DNA will come out. Again, thanks writers.

I think they're chem testing Abby and Stitch, so they can create a triangle b/t them and Ashley. Hoping that happens. Any way Stitch can just go away is good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 07:59AM
    #45346   2014/08/16 08:12AM
    eversleek

I don't think they were chem testing Abby and Stitch at all. I think their goal is obvious -- Ashley/Stitch/Victoria as one triangle and Billy/Chelsea/Adam as another. That seems to be the direction the show is going in right now. Villy just are not connecting anymore. The Sticky, Villy, Chelly scenes in the upcoming show really drove it home. They both have feelings for other people and it is overriding their feelings for each other.

They had Chelsea watching Villy. They focused so much on her reactions. Why? Next we have Stitch watching Villy in some kind of moment. And why the focus on Stitch? It is because Villy has turned into angst for Sticky and Chelly. That is why. My how the tables have turned. I do think that the baby will probably end up being Billy's but not because the fans deserve it but because it will give their new couples more drama to deal with.

#45347   2014/08/16 08:53AM
    greengrass

It says that Ashley coming home will further complicate Billy/Victoria/Stitch'e entwind issues

Then it says there will be a quad-triangle with Ashley/Stitch/Billy/Victoria/Chelsea

MCE stated in her interview that there was a triangle coming up with Victoria/Billy/Chelsea.

There only keeping Billy/Chelsea together for Adam to have an explosive return.

SC(Stitch) stated that even if Victoria goes back with Billy he will keep fighting for her.

AH(Vikki)said that if the baby is Billy's it would cause a lot of tension and angst for Chelsea because she is becoming more attached to Billy.

I can really see this s/l dragging on too at least way into next year.

So right know this s/l could go in a million different directions because the writers don't have a clue in what they are doing.I think they forget from one day to the next what they have written,the writing is all over the place,characters say one thing and in the next sentence they are saying the very opposite. So right now the triangles that i see is

Ashley/Stitch/Victoria and Victoria/Billy/Chelsea because there still is no Adam and who know's when there will be,JFP seems to be dragging her feet on that one

But I do see Ashley and Abby teaming up together to get Stitch away from Victoria and put her back with Billy

Rumor's were that they are going to pair Ashley and Stitch together,people wrote in and said how hot they were together and Ashley is the only one that Stitch has real chemistry with.I think he has chemistry with Chelsea too but for the life of me I see ZERO chemistry between Stitch/Victoria

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 09:01AM
    #45348   2014/08/16 10:12AM
    Supercouplev...

Okay, with the hubby gone a lot now, and no new Villy worth watching. Finally joined twitter, to share the love, for the true Villy. Both in writing and actors.

Also found my other superstar crush, Clint Black. Watched his "Easy for me to say" video. AHHH, feel good

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#45349   2014/08/16 10:24AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: Okay, with the hubby gone a lot now, and no new Villy worth watching. Finally joined twitter, to share the love, for the true Villy. Both in writing and actors.

Also found my other superstar crush, Clint Black. Watched his "Easy for me to say" video. AHHH, feel good

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

congratulation's on joining twitter,I really enjoy reading some of the comments and not so much others

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 10:27AM
    #45350   2014/08/16 11:36AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Okay, with the hubby gone a lot now, and no new Villy worth watching. Finally joined twitter, to share the love, for the true Villy. Both in writing and actors.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

congratulation's on joining twitter,I really enjoy reading some of the comments and not so much others

Since I mainly follow the ones that support the true Villy (I was surprised at how many there are), I enjoy just about all I read.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

« 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list