List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 01:27PM, Views: 2301216, Replies: 46376
    « 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 » »| page:
    #45331   2014/08/15 06:32PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy: Great, I see Billy is already getting crapped on for not being there for Vicki at the hospital, but of course Ben happens to be there. How can Billy be expected to be somewhere if no one lets him know about it? It obviously isn't like Vicki called Ben either. Just in the right place at the right time. The promo Victoria's Worst Nightmare is out, BTW.

Just picturing the look on BM's Billy's face if he knew Victoria was having pains and in fear of losing another baby. It would probably be such pain that I'd feel it in my stomach. Like the same feeling I got when he hid in the house and Sam seemed to call Vicki "Darling." Still can't watch that scene without it getting me. Only BM could do that.

If we can't have BM, though, I'm warming to BJ. Now if he were just really Billy Abbott. Consistently, I mean. We get hints here and there, and actually a couple of strong episodes. Then suddenly it's like 50 First Dates and everything is forgotten.

#45332   2014/08/15 10:19PM
    eversleek

I disliked the CDN episode. Chelsea and Billy were being loving and flirty. He went in for the kiss first. Then he saw Victoria. They were actually being sweet and then as soon as Chelsea decided to leave Billy walked away to be with her leaving Victoria ALONE. Then she cramped up. He picked walking with Chelsea over staying their to talk to Victoria. That was a choice.

So in this rare instance I am glad Ben is there holding her hand. Sad to say. I dislike how Billy's heart is clearly conflicted. It has been since he rolled around with Kelly. Since that night Victoria has never owned his heart 100%. It just went from Kelly to Chelsea. And I don't think Victoria will ever truly own it again. But at the time time Billy no longer owns hers 100% either and that is being made very clear.

Then in the previews Billy says he can't raise a child not his own. Did he forget that Victoria is raising Johnny. I just have no words.

#45333   2014/08/15 10:42PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote eversleek: I disliked the CDN episode. Chelsea and Billy were being loving and flirty. He went in for the kiss first. Then he saw Victoria. They were actually being sweet and then as soon as Chelsea decided to leave Billy walked away to be with her leaving Victoria ALONE. Then she cramped up. He picked walking with Chelsea over staying their to talk to Victoria. That was a choice.

So in this rare instance I am glad Ben is there holding her hand. Sad to say. I dislike how Billy's heart is clearly conflicted. It has been since he rolled around with Kelly. Since that night Victoria has never owned his heart 100%. It just went from Kelly to Chelsea. And I don't think Victoria will ever truly own it again. But at the time time Billy no longer owns hers 100% either and that is being made very clear.

Then in the previews Billy says he can't raise a child not his own. Did he forget that Victoria is raising Johnny. I just have no words.

You pretty summed it up. Perfect because I felt the same way.

I only now care about Victoria and the safety of her child.

#45334   2014/08/16 12:43AM
    My-iceVilly

Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote eversleek: I disliked the CDN episode. Chelsea and Billy were being loving and flirty. He went in for the kiss first. Then he saw Victoria. They were actually being sweet and then as soon as Chelsea decided to leave Billy walked away to be with her leaving Victoria ALONE. Then she cramped up. He picked walking with Chelsea over staying their to talk to Victoria. That was a choice.

You pretty summed it up. Perfect because I felt the same way.

I only now care about Victoria and the safety of her child.

Yup I feel the same way too the idea that Billy choose his rapist over a woman who stood by him through that time in their lives just make me sick to my stomach. For him to tell Chelsea of all people something like "I can't raise this kid if it's not mind", clearly he has forgotten how Johnny came into the world and how Vicki is helping him raise him. The idiot can't raise this woman's child, a woman he claims to love, if it's not his yet there he is helping Chelsea with Connor every flipping day. How does any of that make any sense? Surprise he hasn't asked Chelsea if he can adopt Connor he is practically his replacement dad now and poor idiot Adam is just sitting back and actually allowing Billy to raise his child.

I don't get what the writers are doing with Billy, he is just a genuine a$$hole these days. He says one thing now and then he goes and does the opposite of what he just said. How insensitive was it of him to walk away from his pregnant wife (whether the kid is his or not) with Chelsea the way he did. He says he hardly gets to spend time with Johnny, Ghee I wonder why Billy. Him choosing his rapist over his wife, who stood by him when Chelsea claimed he raped her, is just the most ridiculous thing ever. It makes Billy look stupid and it ruins the character and what he stands for but they like the whole rapemance idea cause of Adam so I guess they will go with that instead.

I don't know maybe the whole idea of having Billy say he won't be able to raise the child if it isn't his, is that maybe the child will turn out to not be his (I am not saying there won't be a DNA switch) and he will slowly but surely grow to love that child which he would now wish was his but it really is. Maybe that will be his real punishment. I just find it strange that he is now suddenly so confident and very sure that he won't be able to do it but then again I shouldn't be so surprise since Billy's motto these days is "me, me, me". He could also be punished if Vicki really waits until the baby is born to do the test and by that time Billy would have already bonded with the unborn child, maybe even deliver the baby only to hear he isn't the father (not saying there won't be a DNA switch). Honestly the idea that Vicki wants to control the outcome of the test, meaning she wants to make sure there won't be any tampering just means that there will be some tampering.

Anyway I want Vicki to keep her distance from Billy cause he clearly has no idea what he wants and she has every right to not trust him. She needs to focus on her, Reed and Johnny and her little miracle.

good night all!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/16 12:49AM
    #45335   2014/08/16 03:34AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I have to say it. The spoiler with Billy Saying I've known all along I couldn't....

I feel must be Chelsea daydreaming. Not just because I don't think Billy would say that (even though I don't). But a statement that starts like that, normally means they have tried, though they knew they couldn't.

Wonder if this how they make Stitch the father, Chelsea daydreaming that it is, so she can have a chance with Billy.

Nothing I have read, in my opinion would lead to Billy saying this, something would have to happen for him to say this, IMO.

Just had to get that off my chest

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I sure hope you are right. Reading everyone turning against him is so disheartening. I don't want to hate Billy Abbott. I want to hate the characters created to be villians, or the gray character, Adam. Saying he won't be able to raise a child that isn't his sounds like something Victor would say. Besides, what has Villy been doing? Billy fully embraced Reed. So much so that Reed wanted to spend time with him even with Villy on the outs. Victoria even said he's the best kind of stepfather. And of course Victoria is raising Johnny, who is in EVERY way is hers, except by blood, and she loved Delia too. Nothing in their history works with him saying that. Not even in his history. He had so much trouble with Mac being a surrogate because he knew he'd fall in love with the baby.

#45336   2014/08/16 05:23AM
    spartes

Well we all know that's not what Billy would do but JFP is doing a good job at destroying BA character all together. JFP not only don't know VILLY history she don't know BA neither. I just wondering why the hate for them. Ok making Stitch her golden boy find doesn't mean destroying BA in the process. Even some of VILLY family is saying what the{h*ll}is going with Billy. It's like she's saying BM is the reason I'm destroying this character because if he would have BLOW down at my feet and excepted offer then none of this would have happen.{NOW DEAL WITH IT} So their history don't matter to me.Lily and Cane are still together and never face what VILLY face at all. VILLY never gets a break at all. VILLY starts and happy note and as soon as the words come out of their mouth BAMB. WHAT A MESS WE HAVE HERE AND THERE IS NO END TO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#45337   2014/08/16 05:59AM
    Supercouplev...

There is a poll on Soapcentral. What man on Y&R would you marry? Billy is next to last. Neil has 0, Billy has 3, Victor has 5. There are others, with a lot more votes. Victor has more votes than Billy....That needs to be fixed. Stitch is in with (others).....Which has the most votes with 26.

This is where they have taken Billy, SMH

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#45338   2014/08/16 06:29AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: There is a poll on Soapcentral. What man on Y&R would you marry? Billy is next to last. Neil has 0, Billy has 3, Victor has 5. There are others, with a lot more votes. Victor has more votes than Billy....That needs to be fixed. Stitch is in with (others).....Which has the most votes with 26.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

The way that poll is designed, it isn't surprising "other" will win. Those that don't care or don't want to vote for one guy above will pick other and probably not read the names lumped in there.

There is a second poll Team Billy or Team Ben and it is neck and neck.

#45339   2014/08/16 06:41AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: There is a poll on Soapcentral. What man on Y&R would you marry? Billy is next to last. Neil has 0, Billy has 3, Victor has 5. There are others, with a lot more votes. Victor has more votes than Billy....That needs to be fixed. Stitch is in with (others).....Which has the most votes with 26.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

The way that poll is designed, it isn't surprising "other" will win. Those that don't care or don't want to vote for one guy above will pick other and probably not read the names lumped in there.

There is a second poll Team Billy or Team Ben and it is neck and neck.

I missed that second poll, thanks. Billy does have a slight lead.

Yeah, I'm not surprised other has such a lead, (it normally does), the main thing is where Billy is amongst the ones listed. He would not be there 9 months ago.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#45340   2014/08/16 06:44AM
    villyforever55

I haven't seen the episode yet and will delay any comments until then. But, what?!?

« 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list