List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 12:51PM, Views: 2252389, Replies: 46017
    « 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 » »| page:
    #45321   2014/08/15 03:52PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    spartes

So Stitch going to be a hero once again and Billy is the one that going to be the one that blame for Vicky to starting having pain and being stressed out. Stitch there for Vicky and not Billy.[JFP DOESN'T LIKE VILLY FANS AT ALL}Another slap in the face of VILLY fans. It's like JFP is saying I don't want VILLY together or happy those VILLY fans should have gotten it by now. No VILLY under my watch is my belief she saying. But I could be wrong though.NOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT

#45322   2014/08/15 04:00PM
    greengrass

I also believe very strongly that this is the way JFP is going to break Villy up for good.The fans wouldn't let her do it when BM was still there but know he's not she has her chance to do what she has wanted to do since she came on the show.Destroy Villy.If she does then they have lost another viewer for good.GH & DOOL's are getting really good.So who needs Y&R without Villy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 04:01PM
    #45323   2014/08/15 04:32PM
    greengrass

I think there must be a lot more to Stitch's secret left to come out because they still have those two spoilers in the DTR ones.

Kelly's messed up childhood affects her present life.WELL WE HAVEN SEEN THAT HAPPEN YET. She seems to be handling her present life just fine

The complex truth about Stitch and Kelly's history together devastates everyone involved.WELL WHEN STITCH'S SECRET CAME OUT THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT KELLY AND STITCH'S COMPLEX HISTORY TOGETHER.

#45324   2014/08/15 04:37PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Comparing Billy and Stench with Victoria

First non-date
    Billy, in the airport, hours of talking over drinks and a dinner
    Other. Hotdogs in the park

First love scene
    Billy, In his bed, stone sober...He stopped to make sure, she was sure
    Other, Tipsy, in the back seat of a car

Second love scene
    Billy, at the GCAC, in motel room, They both wanted to be sure, the other was sure. (a couple days later)
    Other, on the floor. (weeks later)

Bases of the relationship
    Billy, lots of smiling laughing, having fun
    Other, One lies, the other angry with her husband.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I love this!

1st time waking up in each others arms, with her kissing him awake
    After their first planned date at the GCAC.
    Other: oh, wait a minute. That hasn't happened yet.

Actually their first time waking up, with her kissing him, was in his trailer, on the floor. (On cusions, and things moved, they had lots of room) That is how you do it on the floor.

I can't believe I screwed that up! The funny thing is that I had that scene in my head first, I just told myself it happened later. I should have thought of their dialog after that. "Didn't I remember to take out the trash, my beautiful, sexy wife?" Miss them!

#45325   2014/08/15 04:56PM
    greengrass

Chelsea see's how much Billy cares about Victoria when she reveals she is working at Newman/Chancellor

Victoria waits for news about her baby

Stitch sees Billy and Victoria share a close moment

Billy feels a pang when Chelsea tells him she is going out of town on business

Chelsea bids Genoa City farewell

The new promo....Victoria's worst nightmare

Does anyone remember "Grace Turner"...well she's back,that's who Nick phoned and is meeting in the GC room

#45326   2014/08/15 04:56PM
    Supercouplev...

I have to say it. The spoiler with Billy Saying I've known all along I couldn't....

I feel must be Chelsea daydreaming. Not just because I don't think Billy would say that (even though I don't). But a statement that starts like that, normally means they have tried, though they knew they couldn't.

Wonder if this how they make Stitch the father, Chelsea daydreaming that it is, so she can have a chance with Billy.

Nothing I have read, in my opinion would lead to Billy saying this, something would have to happen for him to say this, IMO.

Just had to get that off my chest

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#45327   2014/08/15 04:57PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: Billy and Victoria had a nice talk and Chelsea just sat their looking out of place and miserable.Villy jokes about the baby and when Chelsea and Billy left together to go to work Victoria looked very unhappy and sad.Then she got really bad pains

On Monday Victoria arrives at the hospital and guess who is there.Good old Stitch,that man is everywhere Victoria is.(If JFP is trying to make us sick of Stitch)she has done her job quite well

Billy tell's Chelsea that he's known all along that he wouldn't be able to raise Stitch's kid.So I guess if this is Stitch's baby then Billy and Victoria will be totally over for good.

Good grief! Talk about out of character. It would be hard with Ben still in the picture, but the Billy I know would choose to raise the baby with Victoria in the ultimate act of love and forgiveness. And if he didn't, Mrs. C would come down from heaven and knock some sense into that "grandson" of hers. Victoria chose Johnny, and Billy said she was amazing. There's no way he wouldn't choose to love the child was part of the woman he can't live without.

#45328   2014/08/15 05:08PM
    Deana4Villy

OT: I just read that The Good Lie premieres October 3rd. It's the movie Amelia's hubby, Thad, did with Reese Witherspoon. He's one of her co-stars in addition to being a producer on the movie with his twin brother, Trent, and the group from IMAGINE, Ron Howard, Brian Grazer. Nice company Thad's keeping these days. Maybe he can work with Billy in a future project. Billy was good friends with Trent before the birth of Villy, too. I remember I learned they were working on this movie shortly after Billy said he'd suffer through Reese Witherspoon romantic comedies for Victoria.

#45329   2014/08/15 05:37PM
    Deana4Villy

Great, I see Billy is already getting crapped on for not being there for Vicki at the hospital, but of course Ben happens to be there. How can Billy be expected to be somewhere if no one lets him know about it? It obviously isn't like Vicki called Ben either. Just in the right place at the right time. The promo Victoria's Worst Nightmare is out, BTW.

#45330   2014/08/15 06:10PM
    greengrass

These Stitch fans will take any excuse to trash Billy even if it isn't his fault.Stitch always seems to be were ever Victoria is,it's like he is stalking her.

We know Billy and he is a better man than Stitch will ever be.I'm waiting for Stitch & Kelly's mother to show up.I think there is a lot more to this story and I don't think it's going to be good for either Kelly or Stitch.

We have to find out why he stole his dead friends name and SSN#,if he served his time and he was in his teen's his records would be sealed so why commit fraud.

« 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list