List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 06:30AM, Views: 2344701, Replies: 46554
    « 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 » »| page:
    #45311   2014/08/15 07:52AM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    spartes

Quote greengrass:
    Quote eversleek: Except she isn't dangling them. Victoria has never told Billy they were getting back together but he was JUST in the park asking her to give them a chance again. Now a few days later she is in the park and seeing Billy kissing another woman? I mean really? How does that look. Billy talks out both sides of his mouth and the writers make him look so bad when they do stuff like this. It also is not helping that while this is going on we apparently have Stitch telling Abby how much he loves and wants Victoria. So in the audience eyes we see Billy wanting Victoria AND Chelsea and Stitch only wanting Victoria. Who would you root for? I hate this crap.

I hate everything to do with this s/l.It's really to bad that this is all the writers could come up with for a s/l for Villy.Just more recycled crap.This whole show is nothing but recycled crap there's not one original s/l on this show and to think these writers get payed good money for doing all this recycled crap,they sure don't have to use there brains or imagination much.They have made Billy and Victoria into people we don't even know anymore.I have never hated characters on a show as much as i hate Kelly and Stitch

Well isn't this what JFP wanted in the first place. Now I see it real clear by her letting BM go she knew that if she took him the way she taking Billy now the fans would be coming down on her more than they are now. So when she say she going to take Billy in a difference direction she sure is. And a Billy we would not know and a Billy that talk out both side of the mouth that not the Billy we fell in love with 5 yrs ago. Billy only had eyes for Vicky but now the way they got him now it's hard to believe this CRAP AT ALL.

#45312   2014/08/15 08:01AM
    greengrass

I am really starting to believe that JFP has no intentions of ever putting Billy and Victoria back together.JFP is going to keep this crappy s/l going on for months to come.I heard that Adam won't be back until Nov.sweeps.

Don't forget JFP has to keep her two new GOLDEN BOYS happy and in a front burner s/l.(Steve Burton & Sean Carrigan)

#45313   2014/08/15 08:16AM
    Supercouplev...

Bottom line. Both Billy and Victoria are all over the place, on what they are saying/doing. Until the writers (JFP) figure out what they want, it will continue.

#45314   2014/08/15 08:18AM
    greengrass

Next week according to SOD

Billy and Chelsea wonder who sent the soccer ball if it wasn't Victor.Billy is kinda bummed out when Chelsea tells him she's going out of town,

Victoria expects news about the baby

#45315   2014/08/15 09:02AM
    greengrass

You know the really sad part of all this is what Billy and Victoria have went through over the last 5 years to be together and to try and have a baby and know JFP and the writers are making them act like two perfect strangers to each other.it's like they have no history together at all.

To me it seems like JFP is making this whole Villy s/l about Stitch and not about Villy.

#45316   2014/08/15 10:37AM
    greengrass

According to SOD there is an ex GH actor in talks with Y&R now,so let's hope it's for the new Adam so we can get this s/l moving faster than a turtle like it is now.I would like to see the end of this stupid s/l sometime before i get so old I just don't care any more.I'm almost to the point of not caring know.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 10:38AM
    #45317   2014/08/15 11:34AM
    greengrass

From what I've read Burgess Jenkins said that he just loves working with his two leading ladies Amelia & Missy.Their having a lot of fun and he just loves the both of them but Amelia can't wait to get that baby padding out of there.She said it's hot and itchy.

BJ says from all his tweets the fans loves seeing my character with both Victoria and Chelsea and they are saying they see a lot of chemistry between me and the both of them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 11:38AM
    #45318   2014/08/15 01:22PM
    greengrass

Billy and Victoria had a nice talk and Chelsea just sat their looking out of place and miserable.Villy jokes about the baby and when Chelsea and Billy left together to go to work Victoria looked very unhappy and sad.Then she got really bad pains

On Monday Victoria arrives at the hospital and guess who is there.Good old Stitch,that man is everywhere Victoria is.(If JFP is trying to make us sick of Stitch)she has done her job quite well

Billy tell's Chelsea that he's known all along that he wouldn't be able to raise Stitch's kid.So I guess if this is Stitch's baby then Billy and Victoria will be totally over for good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 01:23PM
    #45319   2014/08/15 03:01PM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly: Bottom line. Both Billy and Victoria are all over the place, on what they are saying/doing. Until the writers (JFP) figure out what they want, it will continue.

CAN'T I GIVE YOU HI 5 IN THAT?

#45320   2014/08/15 03:17PM
    greengrass

If this baby is born around the anniversary of Delia's death and Billy finds out it's not his after him and Vikki wanting a baby together for so long and the reminder that his daughter dies a year ago and seeing Vikki and Stitch bonding over the baby.Billy will be devastated,it just might send him into a really bad down ward spiral.

I want Villy back together with their baby,Johnny and Reed and be a happy Villy family again.So I am really hoping this baby is Billy's and not the creepy interlopers.

« 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list