List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 11:45AM, Views: 2376778, Replies: 46655
    « 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 » »| page:
    #45301   2014/08/15 04:33AM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Constance2400

Quote greengrass:
    Quote eversleek:
    Quote greengrass: Tell me if I'm wrong ,we are having an argument over on the Ben/Victoria thread

Why are you in their thread bothering them? That is their safe haven like it or not. We wouldn't want Stitch/Sticky fans coming in here and arguing with us. Leave them alone.

Sorry won't happen again,I just lost my head when they were saying things about Villy.

I get what you're saying though. I've looked at that thread and it just seems like they're as much about defiling Villy and Billy as they are about building up Ben. Again, they have the right to do that! When I started looking at this thread, however, I noticed that most of what is said over here is just positive things about Villy, anxious hopes for a future, romantic ideas for them, etc. I enjoy reading everyone's posts here and it definitely is a supportive Villy community.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. So somehow there has to be some hopeful situations coming along for our couple, right? I've never really paid much attention to Abby, but now I'm pinning lots of hope on her coming through for Billy around the time the baby is born. I love what she told Stitch, that the ball is in Victoria's court, not his.

A little OT but, who is Abby's next love interest? I was thinking Harding, but maybe now they're saving him for Courtney. What about Stitch? After he finds out he's not Victoria's baby daddy, maybe a triangle b/t Abby and her mom?

#45302   2014/08/15 05:01AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote pappy: I have decided, the saying (no news is good news) For the last nine months all the news about VILLY has been negative. So when Villy is not part of the daily Y&R show, that's good news. I'm so glad that I am only reading about what VILLY is doing. Seeing would be so so sad.

ICAM. Reading is bad enough, but, to watch. SMH. Even with BM, this would really be hard. (Not that I think they would be doing this with him)

#45303   2014/08/15 05:05AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Comparing Billy and Stench with Victoria

First non-date
    Billy, in the airport, hours of talking over drinks and a dinner
    Other. Hotdogs in the park

First love scene
    Billy, In his bed, stone sober...He stopped to make sure, she was sure
    Other, Tipsy, in the back seat of a car

Second love scene
    Billy, at the GCAC, in motel room, They both wanted to be sure, the other was sure. (a couple days later)
    Other, on the floor. (weeks later)

Bases of the relationship
    Billy, lots of smiling laughing, having fun
    Other, One lies, the other angry with her husband.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I love this!

1st time waking up in each others arms, with her kissing him awake
    After their first planned date at the GCAC.
    Other: oh, wait a minute. That hasn't happened yet.

Actually their first time waking up, with her kissing him, was in his trailer, on the floor. (On cusions, and things moved, they had lots of room) That is how you do it on the floor.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 05:08AM
    #45304   2014/08/15 05:10AM
    greengrass

Next week Victoria waits for some important news about her baby.

Do you think maybe Victoria secretly took the DNA test.

#45305   2014/08/15 05:47AM
    spartes

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Comparing Billy and Stench with Victoria

First non-date
    Billy, in the airport, hours of talking over drinks and a dinner
    Other. Hotdogs in the park

First love scene
    Billy, In his bed, stone sober...He stopped to make sure, she was sure
    Other, Tipsy, in the back seat of a car

Second love scene
    Billy, at the GCAC, in motel room, They both wanted to be sure, the other was sure. (a couple days later)
    Other, on the floor. (weeks later)

Bases of the relationship
    Billy, lots of smiling laughing, having fun
    Other, One lies, the other angry with her husband.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I love this!

1st time waking up in each others arms, with her kissing him awake
    After their first planned date at the GCAC.
    Other: oh, wait a minute. That hasn't happened yet.

Actually their first time waking up, with her kissing him, was in his trailer, on the floor. (On cusions, and things moved, they had lots of room) That is how you do it on the floor.

That's what I'm talking about VILLY family knows all about our VILLY and what they were and can still be if them writers do the right thing. They need to stop trying to make Billy were no one will know him and love the character anymore. Billy loves his wife and family.

#45306   2014/08/15 05:52AM
    eversleek

I am guessing it is the preview for today's CDN...

Chelsea and Billy are in the park together getting close when Victoria walks up seeming them almost kissing. She is snarky with them and then I guess goes to leave when Billy stops her and she tells him that she is working at N/C again. Billy gets worried and Chelsea watches them and sees just how important Victoria still is to Billy. Later Chelsea tells Billy she is leaving town.

Ugh. Last week Billy told Victoria he wanted them to start over and now Victoria is seeing him almost kissing Chelsea? She clearly is never going to take him seriously ever again. Let me guess -- after she leaves she will bump into Stitch....

#45307   2014/08/15 07:06AM
    greengrass

Victoria tells Billy more than once that she doesn't want him in her life and she is filing for divorce,(which she never followed through with)she still hasn't gotten the divorce papers from Leslie to sign.Then she tells Nick that she doesn't want either of them in her life.But hay every time she talks to Billy she goes running to Stitch.

I don't think Victoria know's what the hell she wants.In my opinion Victoria is enjoying the two men fighting over her and that's why she is keeping them both dangling on a string

It said in one of the spoilers that Victoria gets very jealous when she see's Billy and Chelsea together and Chelsea doesn't like it when she see's Billy and Victoria together.So I guess this is the triangle MCE was talking about with Victoria/Billy/Chelsea and then we have Stitch in there too and then Ashley shows up and makes a play for Stitch which further complicates Billy's/Victoria/Stitch's entwinded issues,

#45308   2014/08/15 07:11AM
    eversleek

Except she isn't dangling them. Victoria has never told Billy they were getting back together but he was JUST in the park asking her to give them a chance again. Now a few days later she is in the park and seeing Billy kissing another woman? I mean really? How does that look. Billy talks out both sides of his mouth and the writers make him look so bad when they do stuff like this. It also is not helping that while this is going on we apparently have Stitch telling Abby how much he loves and wants Victoria. So in the audience eyes we see Billy wanting Victoria AND Chelsea and Stitch only wanting Victoria. Who would you root for? I hate this crap.

#45309   2014/08/15 07:17AM
    greengrass

Quote eversleek: Except she isn't dangling them. Victoria has never told Billy they were getting back together but he was JUST in the park asking her to give them a chance again. Now a few days later she is in the park and seeing Billy kissing another woman? I mean really? How does that look. Billy talks out both sides of his mouth and the writers make him look so bad when they do stuff like this. It also is not helping that while this is going on we apparently have Stitch telling Abby how much he loves and wants Victoria. So in the audience eyes we see Billy wanting Victoria AND Chelsea and Stitch only wanting Victoria. Who would you root for? I hate this crap.

I hate everything to do with this s/l.It's really to bad that this is all the writers could come up with for a s/l for Villy.Just more recycled crap.This whole show is nothing but recycled crap there's not one original s/l on this show and to think these writers get payed good money for doing all this recycled crap,they sure don't have to use there brains or imagination much.They have made Billy and Victoria into people we don't even know anymore.I have never hated characters on a show as much as i hate Kelly and Stitch

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 07:19AM
    #45310   2014/08/15 07:49AM
    greengrass

I don't know why Chelsea would be surprised to see just how important Victoria still is to Billy.Billy has been nothing but honest with Chelsea,he has never lead her on.He has been telling her all along that he loves Victoria and wants her back.It's just Chelsea is hoping for something that's not there,The same with Stitch,Victoria has never told Stitch that she loves him,Victoria has only told her mother and nick that she likes him not that she loves him,but Victoria did tell her mother that she still loves Billy.Billy also told Kevin that he will never stop wanting a life with Victoria.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 07:51AM
    « 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list