List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:57AM, Views: 2300476, Replies: 46372
    « 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 » »| page:
    #45291   2014/08/14 04:35PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    eversleek

Real life dates mean nothing. It has been the same GC day since last Thursday and it continues tomorrow. So 7 episodes has been ONE day in Genoa City. It has been established that Victoria slept with Billy and Ben days apart from each other in REEL time despite the fact it was a month in REAL time.

#45292   2014/08/14 04:49PM
    eversleek

Quote greengrass: Tell me if I'm wrong ,we are having an argument over on the Ben/Victoria thread

Why are you in their thread bothering them? That is their safe haven like it or not. We wouldn't want Stitch/Sticky fans coming in here and arguing with us. Leave them alone.

#45293   2014/08/14 04:58PM
    greengrass

Quote eversleek:
    Quote greengrass: Tell me if I'm wrong ,we are having an argument over on the Ben/Victoria thread

Why are you in their thread bothering them? That is their safe haven like it or not. We wouldn't want Stitch/Sticky fans coming in here and arguing with us. Leave them alone.

Sorry won't happen again,I just lost my head when they were saying things about Villy.

#45294   2014/08/14 05:02PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote eversleek:

Sorry won't happen again,I just lost my head when they were saying things about Villy.

That is why I wouldn't even go over there. There would be no talking sense into them, they would feel the same way coming over here. Why go where you know you won't like what they say? You won't change their minds, or hearts.

Why go looking for pain?

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#45295   2014/08/14 05:12PM
    eversleek

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote eversleek:

That is why I wouldn't even go over there. There would be no talking sense into them, they would feel the same way coming over here. Why go where you know you won't like what they say? You won't change their minds, or hearts.

Why go looking for pain?

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Exactly. It is silly. Why go someplace knowing full well you will disagree? You are just asking for trouble unless that was your point. They are fans of Sticky and Stitch. Their POV is going to be opposite of Villy & Billy fans. So just accept that. If you need to disagree with them make a new thread but it is rude to go into their fan thread and cause trouble.

#45296   2014/08/14 05:25PM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote eversleek:

Why go looking for pain?

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I know it was crazy for me to go over there.I normally don't go anywhere near their thread.I won't be going over there again I can assure you.I love Villy and I really hope they can deal with their issues and reunite.

#45297   2014/08/14 05:42PM
    spartes

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote eversleek:

Why go looking for pain?

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I know it was crazy for me to go over there.I normally don't go anywhere near their thread.I won't be going over there again I can assure you.I love Villy and I really hope they can deal with their issues and reunite.

But it's all good, we all have sometime defend VILLY one way or another. So stop beating yourself about it. WE ALL LOVE VILLY AND WANT THEM TO HAPPINESS TOGETHER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/14 05:44PM
    #45298   2014/08/14 08:24PM
    Supercouplev...

Comparing Billy and Stench with Victoria

First non-date
    Billy, in the airport, hours of talking over drinks and a dinner
    Other. Hotdogs in the park

First love scene
    Billy, In his bed, stone sober...He stopped to make sure, she was sure
    Other, Tipsy, in the back seat of a car

Second love scene
    Billy, at the GCAC, in motel room, They both wanted to be sure, the other was sure. (a couple days later)
    Other, on the floor. (weeks later)

Bases of the relationship
    Billy, lots of smiling laughing, having fun
    Other, One lies, the other angry with her husband.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/14 08:27PM
    #45299   2014/08/14 08:33PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: Comparing Billy and Stench with Victoria

First non-date
    Billy, in the airport, hours of talking over drinks and a dinner
    Other. Hotdogs in the park

First love scene
    Billy, In his bed, stone sober...He stopped to make sure, she was sure
    Other, Tipsy, in the back seat of a car

Second love scene
    Billy, at the GCAC, in motel room, They both wanted to be sure, the other was sure. (a couple days later)
    Other, on the floor. (weeks later)

Bases of the relationship
    Billy, lots of smiling laughing, having fun
    Other, One lies, the other angry with her husband.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I love this!

1st time waking up in each others arms, with her kissing him awake
    After their first planned date at the GCAC.
    Other: oh, wait a minute. That hasn't happened yet.

#45300   2014/08/14 11:16PM
    pappy

I have decided, the saying (no news is good news) For the last nine months all the news about VILLY has been negative. So when Villy is not part of the daily Y&R show, that's good news. I'm so glad that I am only reading about what VILLY is doing. Seeing would be so so sad.

« 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list