List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:43PM, Views: 2308567, Replies: 46405
    « 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 » »| page:
    #45001   2014/08/02 06:52AM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    greengrass

Victoria fell in love with Billy to spite all his flaw's and screw-up's and she new exactly what she was getting in him,someone who loved her unconditionally.She told him one time that they make each other a better person and they are better together than they are apart.They also said that they couldn't see the future without being with each other

So what happened,OH YA,JFP and the writers are what happened,they don't have a dame clue who Villy really is and i don't think they care.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/02 06:55AM
    #45002   2014/08/02 08:24AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: Victoria fell in love with Billy to spite all his flaw's and screw-up's and she new exactly what she was getting in him,someone who loved her unconditionally.She told him one time that they make each other a better person and they are better together than they are apart.They also said that they couldn't see the future without being with each other

So what happened,OH YA,JFP and the writers are what happened,they don't have a dame clue who Villy really is and i don't think they care.

That's what makes this so hard to watch and keep hope alive. It's like her memory of him has been wiped clean. Even though she acknowledges they share Johnny, Reed and memories of Delia, she behaves as if he's a stranger most of the time. The only time she seems to soften is when she says that if the baby is Billy's, it might help him heal. That and the fact that she has never told Ben she loves him is what makes me still have hope for them.

I keep forgetting to look for it, but does Billy still have on his ring?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/02 08:27AM
    #45003   2014/08/02 08:49AM
    greengrass

In the show yesterday Billy still has his wedding band on,but Victoria doesn't.

#45004   2014/08/02 09:00AM
    eversleek

Billy is wearing his wedding band. Victoria removed hers.

Victoria and Billy did love each other flaws and all. They didn't judge each other. I guess too much has happened now and now all they see are the flaws in each other and the love is not enough to overcomes it anymore. The way Billy spoke to Chelsea was how he used to speak of Victoria. The way Victoria looks at Stitch is how she used to look at Billy. It is just very upsetting.

#45005   2014/08/02 10:11AM
    greengrass

How should Ben be redeemed? top of the poll.37,25% say get him out of Victoria's orbit

Favorite couple or possible couple

Billy/Chelsea...12.08%

Billy/Victoria...7.55%

Ben/Victoria.....7.17%

Who do you want the biological father of Victoria's baby to be?

Billy.....47% (4531)votes

Stitch....45% (4346) votes

They are choosing Billy/Chelsea over Billy/Victoria because of the way Victoria is treating Billy.

#45006   2014/08/02 11:32AM
    ErikaKayy

Quote greengrass: How should Ben be redeemed? top of the poll.37,25% say get him out of Victoria's orbit

Billy/Chelsea...12.08%

Billy/Victoria...7.55%

Ben/Victoria.....7.17%

They are choosing Billy/Chelsea over Billy/Victoria because of the way Victoria is treating Billy.

Yeah, and Billy is not the only one exhibiting bad behavior, but it's fine. Victoria can continue being portrayed as the Wicked Witch of the Midwest. Them choosing Chelly is the same as others choosing Sticky because people are equally irritated with Billy's behavior. So, it's mutual there.

Villy needs to get their ish together. Period.

#45007   2014/08/02 12:04PM
    greengrass

poll results

Sean Carrigan.....#3..#1 Y&R

Amelia Heinle.....#3..#1 Y&R

Stitch/Victoria.....# 3...# 1 Y&R

Billy/Victoria......# 9....# 4 Y&R

Burgess Jenkins didn't make the top 10 this week and neither did Billy/Chelsea

I figured out why S/V are ahead of B/V is because they hardly ever show B/V together it's always S/V and that's what Amelia said in her interview,why the fans have taken to SC is because her and Sean have been working together a lot more than her and BJ.Let's hope that Amelia and Burgess(Billy/Victoria) start having more scene's together,I think they make a cute couple were as Victoria/Stitch are kind of creepy and it looks like their scene's are forced.There's no actual flow to their scene's like there is with Billy and Victoria.Their scene's look like it just comes natural.

Pulse Poll for July 28-Aug 1 is open,Got my votes in

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/02 12:05PM
    #45008   2014/08/02 12:12PM
    greengrass

Burgess tweeted that he worked with Johnny on June 26th,so those scene's should be coming up.Considering there taping 5 to 6 weeks ahead now.

Eileen Davidson was working on Y&R last week and she's not due to be on air until sometime in the first 2 weeks of Sept

#45009   2014/08/02 03:36PM
    greengrass

Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote greengrass: How should Ben be redeemed? top of the poll.37,25% say get him out of Victoria's orbit

Billy/Chelsea...12.08%

Billy/Victoria...7.55%

Ben/Victoria.....7.17%

Yeah, and Billy is not the only one exhibiting bad behavior, but it's fine. Victoria can continue being portrayed as the Wicked Witch of the Midwest. Them choosing Chelly is the same as others choosing Sticky because people are equally irritated with Billy's behavior. So, it's mutual there.

Villy needs to get their ish together. Period.

It's not Villy that needs to get their ish together it's the writers'It's like they don't even know who Villy is or their history together for the last 5 years.Is Sean Carrigan that important to JFP that she has to trash the only good thing on there which is Villy so her GOLDEN BOY can be in a frontburner s/l.that is pathetic.

#45010   2014/08/02 03:49PM
    Deana4Villy

I keep reading that Billy needs to get his act together. I keep wondering just exactly what that is supposed to look like and what he is supposed to do. He's not gambling or drinking himself into a stupor, he has a job, he visits Johnny, he hasn't been near Kelly by choice for months, and he just set the record straight that he isn't going to be with Chelsea. I know he is supposed to stop focusing on making Ben the bad guy, but other than that, what more do we expect him to do that Victoria might not steel herself against and recognize he's a good guy again?

« 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list