List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 11:57PM, Views: 2254945, Replies: 46045
    « 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 » »| page:
    #44761   2014/07/23 01:20PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    greengrass

Kevin went over to Chelsea and told her that he went into Stitch's personal file at the hospital and found something that would help Billy,but Chelsea didn't want to hear it,she said that Billy is really mad at her for not telling him about Stitch.(the spoiler says Kevin discovers a bombshell about Stitch)Stitch would have to have a medical right,so I'm thinking that Kevin found out that Stitch was wounded in the army and can't have anymore kids.(what else other than that would help Billy with Victoria)

#44762   2014/07/23 02:45PM
    Deana4Villy

I know it means next to nothing now, but I can't help but note BJ ( the suggested baby name) is Billy Miller's nickname.

#44763   2014/07/23 03:53PM
    Axl Rose

Billy Jr. for a baby boy, but I hope the baby is a girl because the last few babies born on the show have all been boys so here is hoping the baby is a girl

And if the baby is a girl anyone have suggested baby names

#44764   2014/07/23 05:27PM
    spartes

Will Vicky be mad with Billy for putting Stitch on front street or what?

#44765   2014/07/23 05:31PM
    ericlizafan

Of course she will be, but I think if the baby is his, after it's born, they will reunite.

Victoria is punishing Billy. She wants so badly to be with him, but can't trust him.

I hope the baby is a girl, Vicky already has two boys.

#44766   2014/07/23 06:13PM
    Deana4Villy

I hate seeing Victoria's walls go up the moment she sees Billy. You'd never know how easy their conversations used to be and how they once sat snuggled together nearly every day sharing their thoughts.

Victoria told Ben she'd be with him no matter what. Well, she also once told Billy there was no "without us", and she loved Billy. She hasn't even said that to Ben yet, and I haven't really seen evidence that she does yet. When you love someone, you want to be with them regardless of what is going on, like both Billy and Ben want to be with Vicki. But Vicki makes excuses to be without Ben, and then chooses him again quickly after having a run-in with Billy. She's doing to Stitch what she accused Billy of doing to her. Letting him be her consolation prize. She wants the real thing, but is too scared of being hurt again.

#44767   2014/07/23 06:21PM
    greengrass

What do you think the bombshell is that Kevin found in Stitch's personal file at the hospital that he told Chelsea would help Billy and how long do you think it will be before we find out what it is.(This s/l is dragging out way to long,one clue every day for months)and now Kevin has another clue.JUST LET IT ALL COME OUT

#44768   2014/07/23 06:28PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy: I hate seeing Victoria's walls go up the moment she sees Billy. You'd never know how easy their conversations used to be and how they once sat snuggled together nearly every day sharing their thoughts.

Victoria told Ben she'd be with him no matter what. Well, she also once told Billy there was no "without us", and she loved Billy. She hasn't even said that to Ben yet, and I haven't really seen evidence that she does yet. When you love someone, you want to be with them regardless of what is going on, like both Billy and Ben want to be with Vicki. But Vicki makes excuses to be without Ben, and then chooses him again quickly after having a run-in with Billy. She's doing to Stitch what she accused Billy of doing to her. Letting him be her consolation prize. She wants the real thing, but is too scared of being hurt again.

That is really what I hate reading about the most. Victoria constantly saying she will not get back with Billy...QUIT THAT

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#44769   2014/07/23 06:59PM
    Supercouplev...

I just read on Facebook, someone post that the EP of GH tweeted today, BM has not signed with GH.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#44770   2014/07/23 08:57PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I just read on Facebook, someone post that the EP of GH tweeted today, BM has not signed with GH.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Not saying it isn't true, but I certainly don't see it on either RC's or FV's Twitter.

« 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list